Apocalypse Inbound

I am a lot of things but I've never tried to sell my allies up the river.

If anything my fault lays in always supporting my allies.

Yes trying to set up an ally to get rolled is always supportive!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like SRA, so seeing you giving Rey high fives, as you bounce off his comments to try dragging a good and honorable man's name through the mud is the most disappointing thing I've seen come of this thread.

Oh Rey, how did you sneak off of my ignore list? Back to the Halls of Irrelevant Infantile Idiots with you!

Two geeks I've owned reciting crazy !@#$ in harmony

And Smurf trying to pretend he does "the right thing," this thread is great. Edited by Neo Uruk

Back at base bugs in the software flash the message "wars declared out there"; floating in the summer sky 99 pink balloons go by.

Yes indeed the balloons have definitely went up and I'm betting L_H really hates me nao... :war: :nuke: :ehm:

Shocked. Disbelief. Say it ain't so.

Meh, we knew it was coming- out damaging TSO, TCA, and TSC's coalition- it's always good to add another 2 alliances to the list.

The Casualties God will be happy

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Meh, we knew it was coming- out damaging TSO, TCA, and TSC's coalition- it's always good to add another alliance to the list.

We only care about the hitting TCA part...time to pay the Doom bill brochacho...We cut you slack the other times but apparently violence is all you understand... :war: I'll be tapping on your door soon for a visit... :awesome:

We only care about the hitting TCA part...time to pay the Doom bill brochacho...We cut you slack the other times but apparently violence is all you understand... :war: I'll be tapping on your door soon for a visit... :awesome:

Hitting the tcA nations who ghosted TSO?

Cut us slack?

Which time?

You mean when Lord Hershey didn't like us when we formed because he thought we were out to get DS because they were paranoid about Kaskus?

Or the time when we raided unaligned pink nations No longer in the AZTEC alliance and they went to ds and Cuba sanctioned me and ds threatens us to peace or else

Or the time an unaligned nation was raided and he ran to slap who was pending and you asked me to peace him and I did?

Or the time when a 28 day old nation raided a Vae victus nation and I talked to ghost and lord Hershey personally to resolve Vae victus/tcas 100 tech demand (and denial)!and things were squared away- and ghost than tells DE that he can send a rogue nation into ANIMALZ and start an perma war with our lower teir, which was during our protection under kashmir

Or was it when Beardvania was sending world task force 100 tech (who wasn't at war with dbdc) and Beaty messages us, followed up by DS to stop doing tech deals with wtf followed with threats (which were the same ones being done months before the before the war to nations not even at war) ref carnivores

Or when someone asked us to ghost blood pact and we said no.

Outside of stonewall in his early days in DS, all of the in-game messages we've got were "do this or else" - which we don't respond to threats

DS had been riding Monsters Inc from day 1 and I'm glad that passion is coming out. Fake smiles no more Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Your alliance holds that insults constitute a justification for war, but I say stupid things. So that we're clear, are you declaring war on my alliance?

No. I am not. Is that clear?

Two geeks I've owned reciting crazy !@#$ in harmony

And Smurf trying to pretend he does "the right thing," this thread is great.

Remember how badly you lost when you declared on Limitless Nexus? I do.

U mad brah? Save it for the battlefield it's going to be a long Summer....talk time is over with... :war: :nuke:

Stonewall14, have you lost your mind? You know well the relation between Limitless Nexus & Jack Layton. They fought for us in an uphill battle against GOONS on an ODoAP. Explain yourself quickly and hope for his forgiveness. I saved you from ZI and helped build you up, if you have to be put down as a traitor, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger if needed. I was warned about you, put my trust in you anyways and fought to get you off Kashmir's ZI list.

If this treason continues, nobody will ever trust you again or want to save you. Bandwagoning in on a war you don't belong, against someone who helped us isn't acceptable. There will be no glory for you as you fight your way to ZI, only contempt against you. Edited by Methrage

Meh, we knew it was coming- out damaging TSO, TCA, and TSC's coalition- it's always good to add another 2 alliances to the list.

Using the game generated statistics you were down by  25k ns while tso was up by 9k ns just before ds entered. 

Have fun out there, you all. Send a couple Nukes to LH for me.

My issue is with Stonewall14 alone, unless LH wants to absorb nukes for a traitor who will turn on him as well regardless of what they do for him. Stonewall14 seems to be developing a history of betraying everyone who has helped him eventually, I see no reason why it would turn out different for Doom Squad.

Edit: Thought you meant Lord Hershey, lol. Edited by Methrage

It's called ghosting

With equal numbers of ghost totaling near the same ns in both alliances. Giving  that a +/- of 10k ns you were still down more, substantially for the tiers where the war is being fought.

With equal numbers of ghost totaling near the same ns in both alliances. Giving  that a +/- of 10k ns you were still down more, substantially for the tiers where the war is being fought.

I will put damage dealt/damage received in a spreadsheet- and I will make it clear so that you can double check the numbers

TSO had 4 ghosts come over. One was 80k, two were around 20-25k, and the other was 10k. We had 2 ghosts come in. 40 and 25k. Do the math.