Apocalypse Inbound

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, Here...I concur... :war: :nuke:

Yet you were the biggest proponent of unprovoked attacks for quite some time. I'd say hypocrisy doesn't suit you but I can't recall a time when you weren't wearing it.  

TSC, TSO, NADC, and SNX together in one war? Woot!

If I were NADC/SNX I would question why you've gone out of your way to involve them in an unnecessary conflict. 

Yet you were the biggest proponent of unprovoked attacks for quite some time. I'd say hypocrisy doesn't suit you but I can't recall a time when you weren't wearing it.  

If I were NADC/SNX I would question why you've gone out of your way to involve them in an unnecessary conflict. 

All are allied to tso and all are well within their rights to come back their allies up. I believe that's why we sign treaties. Just saying from an impartial point of view, but that's generally how they work.

All are allied to tso and all are well within their rights to come back their allies up. I believe that's why we sign treaties. Just saying from an impartial point of view, but that's generally how they work.

Oh most definitely. I have no issues with them defending their allies, I would just like it if they don't do so blindly.

Oh most definitely. I have no issues with them defending their allies, I would just like it if they don't do so blindly.

Well from MY understanding of this and it's not my place to air it, but it seems justified to defend them.

@Unknown Smurf,

Did kaskus at one time make it their life's goal to roll and annoy raiders?

Now you support and protect an alliance who's soul purpose is raiding and extortion. How far you have fallen.

Perhaps the veil has been lifted and they see now the true evil on planetbob are not the freedom loving rouges, and raiders, but rather the power hungry cowards who call shots from ivory towers. They completely try to stamp out any creativity from the landscape that is not their own. And because theirs is so limited they get jealous when they are out shined. Who can judge Kaskus, or anyone? Who sets the standards on planetbob morally? There was a time when the line between good and evil was much clearer here. But now it's blurred into a gray blob. What's the greater crime? Raiding, or bullying nations, and forcing them to conform, and run their nations according to the opinion of a few ruling elite? Did we all start nations in the beginning to be rulers of nations, and not citizens of alliances and submitting to tyranny? 

@Unknown Smurf,

Now you support and protect an alliance who's soul purpose is raiding and extortion. How far you have fallen.

Do you know anything about Monsters Inc?

@Unknown Smurf,

Kaskus has always allowed raiding. We are against certain unfair raiding practices such as 3 on 1 raids.

Minc is not perfect, but they have not arranged large coalitions to curbstomp invicta alliances for reasons other than simply existing. They enjoy war and allow their members a bit more freedom than some. While this does cause issues, more often than not once a nation creates an issue (and sees the consequences of his or her actions) they learn from their mistakes. For this reason they are more active than most and one of the very few new brightspots on Bob.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

The coalition curbstomped Invicta? Half the alliance wars, Invicta declared. The only alliances who declared on them was DoomSquad, Atlas, and GATO. Atlas and GATO came in much later. The one who was curb stomped was Polar. If you want to try and take a shot, take the shot properly rather then doing it in a manner that displays your own stupidity. kthxbai

Kaskus has always allowed raiding. We are against certain unfair raiding practices such as 3 on 1 raids.

Minc is not perfect, but they have not arranged large coalitions to curbstomp invicta alliances for reasons other than simply existing. They enjoy war and allow their members a bit more freedom than some. While this does cause issues, more often than not once a nation creates an issue (and sees the consequences of his or her actions) they learn from their mistakes. For this reason they are more active than most and one of the very few new brightspots on Bob.

Except for the whole extorting alliances they attack for reps to secure peace. That's a real bright spot there isn't it.

Except for the whole extorting alliances they attack for reps to secure peace. That's a real bright spot there isn't it.

We were not extorting reps for peace. Their former leader, El Presidente, Nation name: New Egypt, told Lord Caparo and I that a merger was in place and was occurring on thursday into Friday- we even started drafting a joint constitution and we even informed our allies of the merger. Then Ceres gets pissy and removes El Presidente from power and says no to the merger- on top of that, they insulted us in the process. So we sent them a $*)# you package.

the 'reps' we installed was like 100 tech per ally we informed because it just didn't sit well. The negotiation process is fairly simple: we ask for more and we expect them to want less and then we settle on what we originally planned, white peace.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We were not extorting reps for peace. Their former leader, El Presidente, told Lord Caparo and I that a merger was in place and was occurring on thursday into Friday- we even started drafting a joint constitution and we even informed our allies of the merger. Then Ceres gets pissy and removes El Presidente from power and says no to the merger- on top of that, they insulted us in the process. So we sent them a $*)# you package.

the 'reps' we installed was like 100 tech per ally we informed because it just didn't sit well. The negotiation process is fairly simple: we ask for more and we expect them to want less and then we settle on what we originally planned, white peace.

Sounds like a highly mutual merge with nearly the full extent of all parties satisfied with the process and results.

there were a couple of road blocks

Really? Sounds like your two alliances were on great terms and inseparable, to the point you could be one whole alliance together. A world of full mutual understanding.

Really? Sounds like your two alliances were on great terms and inseparable, to the point you could be one whole alliance together. A world of full mutual understanding.

there were some slight cultural differences

there were some slight cultural differences

Well, if it's 'were' in the past tense and only slight at that, I look forward to TSO's assumed merging with Monsters Inc after this spat is over.

So a merger that wasn't approved by the general government fell through so you attacked them and demanded tech to make it end. That is demanding reps from the defending alliance. 

Again, such a shining bright spot in cn. Hope this all works out the way you hoped it would.

So a merger that wasn't approved by the general government fell through so you attacked them and demanded tech to make it end. That is demanding reps from the defending alliance. 

Again, such a shining bright spot in cn. Hope this all works out the way you hoped it would.

You missed the part about grievous insults though. I'll have to check my handbook, but I think that allows for a cut down to size CB, at the very least.

If you're referring to the incident a few months prior, it has not happened since. As I said, the bright spot is the fact that they learned from their mistake, not that they made it. If you are referring to this current situation, Minc has not extorted reps (or even asked for them) to my knowledge. Unless you count the asking for 100tech, which was a tactic to just bring all parties to the table as Hitchcock suggested, nothing malicious. (EDIT: I did not know about this until this until reading it here; though I wouldn't have suggested that they do it if I had known about it beforehand, it has happened and I don't know what to do about it. Other than excuse them for being new to the planet. Advocating change and then demanding people conform seems a bit counterproductive, don't you think?) 

Some members of Minc attacked, they did not declare war an official over the issue (considering they are the loudmouths that they are I'm sure we would see an OWF topic about it if they did :P ) As I said above, Minc offers much more freedom to its members which causes incidents like these. Their government, however, has made a good faith effort to end this war at terms beneficial to TSO/TSC; we are just waiting on Ceres. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

If you're referring to the incident a few months prior, it has not happened since. As I said, the bright spot is the fact that they learned from their mistake, not that they made it. If you are referring to this current situation, Minc has not extorted reps (or even asked for them) to my knowledge. Unless you count the asking for 100tech, which was a tactic to just bring all parties to the table as Hitchcock suggested, nothing malicious. 

Some members of Minc attacked, they did not declare war an official over the issue (considering they are the loudmouths that they are I'm sure we would see an OWF topic about it if they did :P ) As I said above, Minc offers much more freedom to its members which causes incidents like these. Their government, however, has made a good faith effort to end this war at terms beneficial to TSO/TSC; we are just waiting on Ceres. 

You are aware that Lord Hitchcock was not only in the first wave, but was the very first to declare any wars, right?