Alliance_Flag.gif

The boys are back in town, and this time, we're coming fro TDO. With two strong alliances that are closely matched, this will be a good one. 

o/ war

TPC
25 Nations
416,223 NS
16,049 ANS
129 Nukes (16 nations)
10 SDIs

0 nations over 30k NS
4 nations over 25k NS
6 nations over 20k NS
4 nations over 15k NS
4 nations over 10k NS

TDO
25 Nations
421,716 NS
14,542 ANS
109 Nukes (13 nations)
14 SDIs

1 nation over 30k NS
5 nations over 25k NS
4 nations over 20k NS
3 nations over 15k NS
3 nations over 10k NS

Also, I see that an Avengers guy came over to join our war.

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think TPC will tolerate any shenanigans from anyone--Avengers or otherwise.

Also, I see that an Avengers guy came over to join our war.

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think TPC will tolerate any shenanigans from anyone--Avengers or otherwise.

As Cazaric stated, grovecedar is not an Avengers member. He joined TA on his own accord without messaging any of us. I masked him as one fighting alongside us, and he returned home as soon as he saw his alliance needed him.

Do you mean grovecedar? He's one of ours.

Alright. Just make sure you don't have any other guys coming out of nowhere :p

As Cazaric stated, grovecedar is not an Avengers member. He joined TA on his own accord without messaging any of us. I masked him as one fighting alongside us, and he returned home as soon as he saw his alliance needed him.

Cool. How goes the wars? I see you guys are in a real good one--though it looks like a bunch of clowns got involved in that. 

This should be fun!

I knew we should have hit you guys first :P

You should try warring D1 some time, they do it every war lol

Cool. How goes the wars? I see you guys are in a real good one--though it looks like a bunch of clowns got involved in that. 

Yes, it probably wasn't a good idea of those clowns to attack five of the most active nations in the game when you're sitting on less than 5 mil each. :P

As for the wars, they are going well. DT and several other members have done a great job coordinating.

But I don't want to make this an Avengers thread; that happens far too often. Enjoy the fight-- let's see how close you can come to catching me in casualties!

KJ, you should know I don't roll like that. Check his war screens, he is definitely one of ours and
actually a Leader. Times may have changed, as well as the people in TE, but I have not.

This should be interesting.....
GL with your wars!

BG

So King James and I have spoken, and peace is agreed to occur at update tonight, as the first wars expire. So no more attacks on or after the 24th.

I have to say, TPC, you guys are very worthy opponents. Waiting to see who would make the first move between our sides each day has been strangely exciting, as we've been sitting on IRC with baited breath. And then when you did hit, it was so well coordinated.

I can't wait to fight with or against you guys in the future, as this has been the most fun I've had in the two rounds I've been here.

o/ TPC

o/ TDO

And of course...

o/ War

Edited by Cazaric

I love how quiet this war thread ended up being! No drama here, and no drama in game either, well that I am aware of anyways. Just straight out fun and war, and no complaints. This is what Pacquiao and Mayweather could have been like! Those slackers, bring 'em in here and they both get rolled.

Apparently among my targets, I accidentally hit one of TPC's trade mules lol. Other than that guy, everyone else was great to war against. Not one stupid sniveling reply from ever, and everyone fought hard and well every single day. I got every bomb, nuke, ground, navy and cm attack I deserved every day, and I gave them back every day. I almost never had any deploy left. I feel like I got as many of my little pixel dudes killed as possible :)

Congrats to kegkiller, knightrider (THE HOFF!), ndp1234, Aleksandar and utown. That's a bunch of good fellows right there, not a bad on in the bunch. Well fought, folks, well done indeed.

o/ TPC!

o/ TDO!

ps: If you delete your sdi and get a new one, is there a chance it might be better? Like, maybe they come with some internal rating system or something, Dikembe Mutumbo at one end and a matador at the other. I wanted Dikembe and I got the matador instead. Ugh.