The End of The CNRP Map

So, as we all know, our dear friend Cent has gone to save his country by sticking his finger in a dike.  With him leaves what appears to be the last person willing to run the CNRP map, leaving us with a conundrum.  To solve this, I propose replacing the map thread simply with a claims thread.  However, this gives up a fun opportunity to switch things up a bit.  I'm proposing that with this claims bit, since there is no map to make things messy, and it happens IG all the time, the same bit of land can be claimed multiple times by different people.  Since there are many different types of interactions that can be made between different situations, I thought of the four main ones.

1. No Neighbors:

Say someone took Kiribati, and someone else claimed southern Spain.  You guys are nowhere near each other, and interactions would be treated like that.  You can still trade and talk and whatevs, but you're not treated like neighbors.

2. Optional Neighbors:

Say someone took England and someone claimed France.  While there is no land border, they are incredibly close geographically, and if desired by both parties, could treat their border as if it was a land border, with all the ease in transportation that comes with it.

3. Realistic Neighbors:

Say someone claimed America and someone claimed Canada.  Since these two countries are neighbors in real life, real world geography and connections can be used by both parties.

4. Open/Mandatory Neighbors:

Say someone claimed Poland and Belarus, and someone else claimed Ukraine and Belarus.  Since Belarus is claimed by both parties, the players would be forced to recognize a long and largely open border between the two parties.  However, in each person's individual RP, they each would control the whole of Belarus for all intents and purposes.  You can't declare war to kick the other player out of Belarus, because to you, they're not there.  Border lengths can be adjusted based on shared claims, logically.  If two people both claim Mongolia, the shared border would be much longer than if both players claimed Panama.

What do you guys think?

Just make it an ownership thread where we list who owns what. There's not enough of us left for there to be too many issues to deal with, so lets not make it complicated. 

I agree. It sounds like the way things were before there was a map.

I say at this point the whole RP section is dead.

Well, some of us aren't allowed in the other rp so we have to work with what we have.

You've done more than anyone else from that clique to attempt to prevent the shitty behavior. IIRC you were the only one to actually speak out in the UN against both the farce of a british invasion and the cape war.

If you want to come to rpA then come. No ones going to stop. There's no one left to.

And join in the struggle of who has the most ridiculous world-spanning Empire? I rather not and place a bet on Belarus. I know he can create the one Rus on which the Sun shall never set.

I thought just being a member of #hegemon made me an enemy of the "ascended."

This isn't how the logic works. Membership in #hegemon is not equivalent to beating on Mogar, but beating on Mogar automatically means you are part of #hegemon. That's why you can hear nice things for as long as you stay out of it, but if you do just about anything he doesn't like, you are part of the "clique" (like Shammy or MrDirector, which I never saw ever in the channel).

You've done more than anyone else from that clique to attempt to prevent the !@#$%* behavior. IIRC you were the only one to actually speak out in the UN against both the farce of a british invasion and the cape war.

I couldn't care less on what you think of me, but it was actually me who sent the complaint to the UN on Vektor violating the NPT, which was actually why the UN decided to intervene and I think I did voice my complaints already before, though as a non-UN member and while at war with MGL who enacted a complete blockade, there's only so much one can do. Not that it really matters, because the moment it ended, you left and announced CNRP2.

Are we really going to go back to fighting over the childishness that is caring one iota about perceived slights and butthole hurts about things that happened now years ago in an online forum game?

I agree with Yawoo on the actual topic of the thread.