• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No- that's not what happened. Your guy raided ours- then I hit your nation who raided ours- then like 6 of yours declared in a row.
We started declaring and then it just so happened that that same night NM got hit by 2 other AAs and your "leader" expected us to peace out because the odds "weren't fair"- which was really dumb considering NM mass raided us just hours before the other 2 AAs declared. So she started threats ZIng us etc etc- and we responded with pixels.
Reference the war declarations- I will send those too
As per the second war- as alexio stated, you guys declared on us (again) right at the tail end of the misfits war, and are pulling the victim card (again)

This^^^^^s correct. Although in her defense I'm thinking this might of been the first round for her.
I actually thought this matter was handled already, Hope you resolve it though!

My advice would be for you to talk privately with RE and try resolve the whole issue.

At this point I agree :) Also it is very honorable to come on OWF to achieve peace.

Although in her defense I'm thinking this might of been the first round for her.

Nope, not her first round, but I think it's her first as leader of an alliance, and also, she hasn't played TE in years.

Edited by Lulzist

I don't make the final decision- Ning Keptune does- he's on closer to server time, I think if you talk to him things will be worked out quickly and mutually.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

GG you can clearly see the facts here. You first off declared on RE then declared again on re while they was in war. You try to deny that through numerous means. Again yu failed to do so. Therefore you have a unjustified attack on re yet again.

Make no mistake and look at my nation's wars. I have not attacked you and Juggernaut attacked you behind my back yesterday while I was  offline. I'm merely trying to clean up this mess. As for the previous attack I wasn't in NM at the time and I was attacked by you guys with NingKeptune's cryptic message "Finally I found you". You make the mistake between me and my alliance yet I happily apologize for the past action of my current alliance..

Lets just hope this is the last time you attack RE while they're at war.

Oh and in response to this. Of course. That's the old leadership and the only reason I'd attack someone while they're at war is if I'm the one they're at war with.

This is the 2nd time your leader has pulled the same stunt and left NM so i hope the 3rd leader isn't the same. For the record, the first leader ran to Avengers, yeah were watching everything you's do.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000047

Check his wars, one is on Kaboom101 for obvious reasons, we saw this guy drop all trades so they wouldn't get traced back, he was an Avenger last round. This game of connecting the dots is fun. :)

I know hes not connected with you's, they have their own agenda, also we're not watching NV, you's are fine, just keep it fair, play TE like its suppose to be played. We're watching specific members in NM all of whom were Avengers last round.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

This is the 2nd time your leader has pulled the same stunt and left NM so i hope the 3rd leader isn't the same. For the record, the first leader ran to Avengers, yeah were watching everything you's do.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000047

Check his wars, one is on Kaboom101 for obvious reasons, we saw this guy drop all trades so they wouldn't get traced back, he was an Avenger last round. This game of connecting the dots is fun. :)

I know hes not connected with you's, they have their own agenda, also we're not watching NV, you's are fine, just keep it fair, play TE like its suppose to be played. We're watching specific members in NM all of whom were Avengers last round.

Are you sure he was in TA last round? I distinctly remember seeing him in D1 :/
Wait a minute, it might have been TPC. Either way I'm sure your incorrect.....unless you have proof?
Personally, I think it's all one big conspiracy to world domination. Yeah that's right!
Pretty soon there will be clones apon clones, all in different alliances.
I remember not long ago you said that there were TA nations in TDO.
I'm thinking this might be worse than we all feared and I for one am so glad your using your precious
time to keep track of who is who, and when they were what, and how they got there after leaving what they were,
before becoming what they didn't use to be, only to decide they no longer want to be what they were before they decided to become what they are now, only to get caught red handed by you, being what they started out being before you were you, keeping track of who they were then, and now that they are who they might be for the rest of the round ;)

Oh boy it's just all so confusing, thank you, thank you DT for being the all knowing seeing all, spying, all police of TE
if even only elected by your self.

Could you pleas prepare us a speech?

BTW, I'm very certain that if anyone wanted to elude your superior Intellect, and keen eye for the obvious....they'd just
change their names, just saying :)

BG

Don't worry we're keeping a close eye on you too. 

If anyone knows anything about all of this, you're one of the names at the top of the list. Its funny how all your spy slots were taken by members in D1 right after update before i could get to them and these were nations even D1 seem to be at war with, cancelling important trades on those who needed them to buy nukes, turtelling. After one was ordered to leave your sy slots and quit wasting them on things like changing DEFCON levels when they don't run ground attacks on you to only be replaced by another D1 nation who wasn't at war with you and spies your technology. We smell a rat in the kitchen to say the least.