This is the 2nd time your leader has pulled the same stunt and left NM so i hope the 3rd leader isn't the same. For the record, the first leader ran to Avengers, yeah were watching everything you's do.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000047

Check his wars, one is on Kaboom101 for obvious reasons, we saw this guy drop all trades so they wouldn't get traced back, he was an Avenger last round. This game of connecting the dots is fun. :)

Funnily enough, I just spied him and guess who he is trading with?

Edited by EddyH

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kneeling down" was in reference to a chain of messages in terms of surrendering (aka bowing, kneeling, etc) she's psycho

Oh yeah, to bend the knee is a Game of Thrones reference lol

Funnily enough, I just spied him and guess who he is trading with?

I know who he trades with. It's not the first time he's been spied, did the alliance name not give it away? You can ask your boy Kaboom about that, hmm? Perhaps that nation has good reasons for doing what he's doing. It's entirely possible his targets were chosen for very good reasons, reasons that have been very good reasons for a very long time in both TE and SE.

I know who he trades with. It's not the first time he's been spied, did the alliance name not give it away? You can ask your boy Kaboom about that, hmm? Perhaps that nation has good reasons for doing what he's doing. It's entirely possible his targets were chosen for very good reasons, reasons that have been very good reasons for a very long time in both TE and SE.

I wouldn't be surprised if you's are responsible for all of the dirty spy ops that occurred against all of last rounds flag runners which were half of Avengers, Fatal, Limits and Rock n Rolla. Now you've resorted to using rogues to stall Kabooms earnings.

And you think he's doing a good job? lol the guy has been crippled in less than 24 hours. please do try again though :war:

Edited by EddyH

And you think he's doing a good job? lol the guy has been crippled in less than 24 hours. please do try again though :war:

At what point did I rate his performance?

I merely stated he had excellent reasons for doing what he chose to do.

At what point did I rate his performance?

I merely stated he had excellent reasons for doing what he chose to do.

But you and I both know that spying is not the reason for his attacks.

Hell, tbh I couldn't care less what his reasons are. he will be taking care of in the same way any rogue will

Edited by EddyH

Oh no Eddy, spying is EXACTLY the reason for his attacks.

Ask your boy Kaboom about it. The Misfits are known for their spy ops, of all kinds.

Certain members of the Misfits have proven histories of spying on others, and in a variety of ways. Take this post for example from last round:

Here are the teams since BG didn't want to make it public.

"Citidal, Fearless Fighters, and AoW against WD and OP.

RE, Skaro, and FIST will Hit D1 and Misfits.

We attack tonight at update or earlier if wanted.

Thanks
BG"

This is a direct quote from the Fearless Fighters Announcements, and not only shows this person ABSOLUTELY and UNQUESTIONABLY puts spies in other alliances, and it shows they are too stupid to keep quiet about it. This person also posted something in another thread taken directly from the Angels of War announcements, that is a matter of history as well. This person started the round in Misfits before running off to D1 to fight against TDO - which is a merger of AoW and FF. So let's be honest about what they do.

Then there was this thread from earlier in the round, involving that same person while in Misfits:

So the all mighty garbage down declaring, scrub style are already making soon to be down declare attacks big surprise.

So it all began with me sleeping and waking up to a message from DT, telling me one of our new members spied avengers and she immediately kicked them out and advise we set some rules straight.

Hmmm the same person trying to cover up econ spy operations, by Misfits nations, against another alliance. The Avengers had a whole bunch of them before D1/WD declared war on them, and I'm sure those alliances are the ones doing those econ spy ops BEFORE a war, but they certainly had some help too didn't they?

There is a pattern of behavior here.

Edit: Eddy, maybe you don't actually know what some of the members of your alliance do.

That doesn't mean they aren't pretty pathetic, and hypocritical about it.

Edited by Blacklight

Oh no Eddy, spying is EXACTLY the reason for his attacks.

Ask your boy Kaboom about it. The Misfits are known for their spy ops, of all kinds.

Certain members of the Misfits have proven histories of spying on others, and in a variety of ways. Take this post for example from last round:

This is a direct quote from the Fearless Fighters Announcements, and not only shows this person ABSOLUTELY and UNQUESTIONABLY puts spies in other alliances, and it shows they are too stupid to keep quiet about it. This person also posted something in another thread taken directly from the Angels of War announcements, that is a matter of history as well. This person started the round in Misfits before running off to D1 to fight against TDO - which is a merger of AoW and FF. So let's be honest about what they do.

Then there was this thread from earlier in the round, involving that same person while in Misfits:

Hmmm the same person trying to cover up econ spy operations, by Misfits nations, against another alliance. The Avengers had a whole bunch of them before D1/WD declared war on them, and I'm sure those alliances are the ones doing those econ spy ops BEFORE a war, but they certainly had some help too didn't they?

There is a pattern of behavior here.

Edit: Eddy, maybe you don't actually know what some of the members of your alliance do.

That doesn't mean they aren't pretty pathetic, and hypocritical about it.

I'm pretty sure that one person who done those spy ops was removed, so case closed.

Now don't come here and try to paint Misfits as an unfair alliance that uses dirty ops, we have never in the past used dirty spy ops unless used against us.

you seem to be trying to give me a lecture on an alliance that I created along with kaboom and an alliance that I co-run. I know everything that goes on, be sure of that

What DT does is none of my concern unless she is in Misfits. It's my knowledge that she was not in the Misfits during those times.

Edited by EddyH

I'm pretty sure that one person who done those spy ops was removed, so case closed.

Now don't come here and try to paint Misfits as an unfair alliance that uses dirty ops, we have never in the past used dirty spy ops unless used against us.

you seem to be trying to give me a lecture on an alliance that I created along with kaboom and an alliance that I co-run. I know everything that goes on, be sure of that

Oh yeah, they got booted. They got caught, so booting them was necessarily part of covering for them. Hmm some random nation econ spying on the alliance your frequent alliance mate hates soooo much and writes epic obnoxious hate posts in every thread about them.... and it's your same alliance mate famous for her spying shens that covered for it right away, like it wasn't even a surprise. Why would that be a coincidence?

Members of the Misfits like her and Kaboom have been running spy ops on other alliances all round long. All you have to do is read half of Kaboom's posts and the insinuations he makes, and it's pretty obvious. He and she are NOT subtle. Then ask him about the op that got him attacked. I am sure if you ask the right person, they can get a copy of it for you. That would be some damning evidence, wouldn't it? It seems some people are just getting tired of it and the hypocrisy around it.

I am not painting the entire alliance, but pointing out that some members most certainly do.

Since it unquestionably happens, a lot? Are you part of it or are they just not telling you about it?

Oh yeah, they got booted. They got caught, so booting them was necessarily part of covering for them. Hmm some random nation econ spying on the alliance your frequent alliance mate hates soooo much and writes epic obnoxious hate posts in every thread about them.... and it's your same alliance mate famous for her spying shens that covered for it right away, like it wasn't even a surprise. Why would that be a coincidence?

Members of the Misfits like her and Kaboom have been running spy ops on other alliances all round long. All you have to do is read half of Kaboom's posts and the insinuations he makes, and it's pretty obvious. He and she are NOT subtle. Then ask him about the op that got him attacked. I am sure if you ask the right person, they can get a copy of it for you. That would be some damning evidence, wouldn't it? It seems some people are just getting tired of it and the hypocrisy around it.

I am not painting the entire alliance, but pointing out that some members most certainly do.

Since it unquestionably happens, a lot? Are you part of it or are they just not telling you about it?

You keep going on about round long spy ops, I know exactly why that spy op was run on Spider man. In terms of the start of the round, TDO was most likely the only alliance in a position to be able to spy everyone without being caught, Misfits hadn't even built up when these ops were going on. One nation who had been in Misfits for the first time ran some ops and was removed, why this person ran the ops is unknown to the alliance.

You keep going on about round long spy ops, I know exactly why that spy op was run on Spider man. In terms of the start of the round, TDO was most likely the only alliance in a position to be able to spy everyone without being caught, Misfits hadn't even built up when these ops were going on. One nation who had been in Misfits for the first time ran some ops and was removed, why this person ran the ops is unknown to the alliance.

So you admit that your alliance runs spy ops on other alliances?  An honest moment, thank you, since you were playing the fool about it earlier in this thread. Yeah, it's your alliance that's been caught more than once. Right right sure uh huh it's TDO that was spying on people, even though there is no evidence of it and we have a reputation for HATING econ spy ops. There were ZERO early spy ops done on D1/Wd or we'd have ALL heard about it endlessly in various hate posts by the members of Misfits sent to help them.

So please quite being as hypocritical as your current and former/frequent members are, ok? It's not unknown at all, Eddy. Just MAYBE not by you, and even that seems unlikely in light of this hypocritical snow job. Honestly shows integrity, not that.

The desperation to use whatever excuse they can to justify this hit on Kaboom sure is showing. If you had a problem about me getting intel from someone from AOW who didn't appreciate the lies coming from this person to cover Avengers, then he should have attacked me for recieving evidence Cazaric was lying to cover for Avengers, instead he attacks Misfit who had nothing to do with it.

As for the Misfits spy rogue who was a member for 1-2 days, we came to the conclusion that it was planted there by TDO to frame myself and Misfits. So lets cut the BS and pretend the hit on Kaboom is for anything but spy rogues, if this is true then TDO should have hit Misfits when you had the chance but instead you resort to cowardly tactics and send a nuke turrret that uses them on only Kaboom, if anyome is trying extremely hard to win flags, its TDO so cut the BS and tell the truth.

You're nuking Kaboom because hes out building your flag runners. At least the scum in TDO are acknowledging they know and support this rogues actions.

So you admit that your alliance runs spy ops on other alliances?  An honest moment, thank you, since you were playing the fool about it earlier in this thread. Yeah, it's your alliance that's been caught more than once. Right right sure uh huh it's TDO that was spying on people, even though there is no evidence of it and we have a reputation for HATING econ spy ops. There were ZERO early spy ops done on D1/Wd or we'd have ALL heard about it endlessly in various hate posts by the members of Misfits sent to help them.

So please quite being as hypocritical as your current and former/frequent members are, ok? It's not unknown at all, Eddy. Just MAYBE not by you, and even that seems unlikely in light of this hypocritical snow job. Honestly shows integrity, not that.

during war, yes. who doesn't? I don't appreciate you trying to twist my words, so I suggest you back the fuck up

I need to re-take control of RE and roll OD again.

/me misses earlier rounds 

We all miss earlier rounds :(

I'd love to see you try.

Hope everyone learns from this situation.. and lastly...

.. Ill take you all on  :ph34r:

Black light you realize it is no secret to ANYBODY in misfits i Intel spied spider man. Which is not an Eco spy op you noob. We all know spider man is with avengers so I spied them to get my evidence which I did and now you are supporting my evidence good job if anything you are telling on yourself

We all miss earlier rounds :(

Hope everyone learns from this situation.. and lastly...

.. Ill take you all on  :ph34r:

Yes we do.. They were fun.

Hi Stella, ragnar.

during war, yes. who doesn't? I don't appreciate you trying to twist my words, so I suggest you back the $%&@ up

As so succinctly stated by yung flow, it had nothing to do with war. Most of Misfits pathetic shens have nothing to do with war, like placing spies in other alliances, or econ spying before wars, which I am sure you know alllll about as well. It's all on record and it's what y'all seem to do on a grand scale. It's the hypocrisy of trying to blame it on someone else that makes all so poignant. The words of your alliance seem to twist all by themselves.

Can you guys stop hijiking the thread please? Thanks! :ehm:

Now for some exciting news!

Roman Empire and Nightmare Movement have agreed to peace! :awesome:

Woohoo! No more :gun: Kiwi :mad: :psyduck:

:popcorn: Here is to going back to being bored! :frantic:

Take a look at the rogues trade partners, nations from both TDO and Avengers. He ended up dropping the TDO nations but little did he know we had already got intel on it before he did.

Message: You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Spider Man. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 550
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/2/2015 2:02:46 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/1/2015
Total Money: $7,568,042
Technology: 304.37 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/1/2015 9:25:30 PM
Trade Partners: WarHammer, Iron Man, Sleeper, Quicksilver
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 19, Navy XP: 4, Air Force XP: 40, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 48, Army XP Level 12, Intelligence XP Level 12, Navy XP Level 8
Total Aircraft: 17
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 71
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 20
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 4
Cruisers: 5
Frigates: 4
Destroyers: 3
Submarines: 3

Message: You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Spider Man. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/8/2015 1:53:06 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/7/2015
Total Money: $8,466,290
Technology: 238.21 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/7/2015 8:49:56 PM
Trade Partners: WarHammer, Incredible Hulk
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 27, Navy XP: 16, Air Force XP: 107, Intelligence XP: 22
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 6
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 1
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 29
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 4
Cruisers: 7
Frigates: 6
Destroyers: 5
Submarines: 4
Aircraft Carriers: 4

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

What I'd like to know is why can't Avengers keep their nations in one alliance? You only have nations in NM because at one point they were the largest alliance and i believe they still have the strongest alliance record.

The top two players by nation strength that finish Tournament Round 35 in the alliance that records the Strongest Alliance award on the awards screen (strongest alliance is determined by alliance score, 10 member alliance minimum) will win an item(s) of your choosing from the Cyber Nations Merchandise Store valued $40 and under or two $30 donations applied to your (or your friends) Cyber Nation Standard account.

We all know how butthurt DD is over getting rolled right after donating so of course he wants to win his money back at any cost possible even if that means sending rogues to stall the competition. Coward!

As so succinctly stated by yung flow, it had nothing to do with war. Most of Misfits pathetic shens have nothing to do with war, like placing spies in other alliances, or econ spying before wars, which I am sure you know alllll about as well. It's all on record and it's what y'all seem to do on a grand scale. It's the hypocrisy of trying to blame it on someone else that makes all so poignant. The words of your alliance seem to twist all by themselves.

You are about as blind as a bat. Misfits true members have never done dirty ops without them being done to us first. Anyone in my alliance will tell you we run an honest system. We don't care to risk dirty ops because we know the consequences. You on the other hand are in the loaded alliance that has nothing to lose if you get caught. I'm sure most of misfits are wondering why you keep trying to paint us as such terrible people. We are so terrible you are the only alliance crying about us. You guys keep saying oh we won't attack friends we would come to them first to organize a war blah blah. Are you guys going to cry when one of these other alliances hit you like we did with D1. You started Fearless fighters trying to be everyone's buddy and nobody wants to be your buddy so get over it

So we started peacing with NM yesterday- a peace announcement was announced- and our leader was just nuked by Nightmare movement- you guys are pathetic

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

So we started peacing with NM yesterday- a peace announcement was announced- and our leader was just nuked by Nightmare movement- you guys are pathetic

It was not a sanctioned nuked. I'll talk to you guys about this over pm. I most definitely did not tell him to do that.