Aid Recieved/Sent awards

Caladin

Current record for one day aid sent is 93 slots; on the 3/05/2015 Pacifica sent 111, on the 1/05/2015 Pacifica sent 99 and on the 27/4/2015 Pacifica sent 98

Current record for one day aid received by alliance is 89 slots; on the 3/05/2015 Pacifica received 105, and on the 27/4/2015 Pacifica received 91

Pretty much, all the aid records are broken; we've beaten most of them multiple times; the seven day sent aid we have beaten 52 times this year, for a high of 629, and the seven day received aid we have beaten 25 times this year, for a high of 559.

So just to clarify for the one day record, if the NPO sends out 111 offers, and accepts 111 of them over the next week, (due to tech rebuy's etc), that won't count?

Does it only count if the offer goes out and is accepted on the same day?

Or is it total number of approved aid offers by NPO members that particular day?

• 1 month later...

I am now fairly convinced there is a problem with this.

At around midday on the 10th of June, the stats updated to what they are presently, during the next 12 hours though I believe at least 35 more offers where accepted that where sent that day.

However when the stats updated around 1am (Guesstimate), the numbers did not move despite the fact that there would have absolutely been at least 1 further offer accepted.

The 7 day stats are continuing to update just fine as the offers get accepted.

I think what is happening is that the 1-day script is counting offers from the start of the day it is run in, until the time it is run, and as the second run of the 10th actually happened on the 11th, it only counted from 12am to 1am on the 11th.

Wouldn't it just be easier to run that script once at update, as to include all of any given day's aid offers?

As I understand it from your post, the current record includes aid offers from the 9th and 10th of June, but is stated as set on the 10th of June?