Farewell

Centurius

As some of you know already my father died yesterday after a year of health issues which went in overdrive in the past few weeks. This has to be really honest left me an emotional wreck but it has also made a few things very clear to me. Over the past few years I have been prioritizing the wrong things, while I have managed to keep up an academic career as well as a social life and general development I cannot deny that not having certain places would have sped up all of those things even more. Probably even allowing my dad to actually see me complete my thesis and graduate. 

With this new found clarity I cannot come to any other conclusion than those things that I value most must take precedence over activities that started as enjoyable but haven't really been since 2010 and turned into more of a chore. With that I am taking this opportunity to formally leave the Cybernations Roleplaying community in all its forms. I will no longer be updating any maps and my nations(nation at this point) can be considered wiped.

This is not a statement against any particular group of people, and I certainly haven't changed my opinion on the people that still reside in CNRP. Many of whom I consider friends and will remain close to for a long time to come. 

I have enjoyed my time here and the people who I have enjoyed it with simply are too many to count but it is time for me to move on. Farewell.