Misfits Announcement of War

Great fight misfits- you guys bear your alliamce bio well- nations who attack without the worries of losing pixels is the most powerful tool in TE.

You guys banded together- staggered well- and fought bravely and honorably.

I was very proud at RE for how well we conducted ourselves and fighting to the very end!

o\ misfits
o\ RE

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, really? Says the guy who's posted several crappy statements in our War Dec, about TDO!
I think Misfits in general are ok peeps, but "YOUR" assessment of Misfits and TDO are just that of your opinion.
I have had countless messages from people that said,"Thank You" for putting things right again (summarized), and
few of those messages came from TA. So I'm guessing there are more people that agree that we stood up against
a bloc who IMO represented tyranny and havoc. You see many remember the days prior to TA when other alliances
like D1 and WD did exactly what they cried about TA was doing. Some have even said that once they got a taste of
their own medicine, they couldn't handle it.

I don't know for sure what happened in my 2-3 year break but apparently things were no better prior to TA.
Someone who is not biased and actually stands for fun, even, and competitive wars such as you claim, should be
happy to see TDO step up and put a stop to an unjust retaliation and Vendetta against TA. We would have done
the same for just about every alliance in the game.This ruined the start of the round, and more than likely even the
next few rounds. I mean where does it end? You think WD and D1 are not thinking vengeance? Hear DT tell it, yes
they are.....she even made as much of a statement that it would be next round that we see the retaliation against
us for standing up for what we believed was right. So what follows after that? TDO is just suppose to sit and
take it, a bloc on us? Hell no,I can tell you that for sure!

Something else I can say is, I didn't come in here running my mouth about how much of crappy war this
is with RE, like you did in our DoW.....and trust me I can point out some really good points to support this.
No in fact, I pretty much have bent over backwards to keep from doing just that and even as much to change
things up and not war you guys yet again. I have no problem taking criticism and neither does TDO, but your
accusation of TDO being the most disrespected in TE is just your opinion and maybe a few others who are
butt hurt about the fact we stopped a destructive force in TE that is most certainly ruining not only the game
but also forums and the morality of most people that play it!

It is just a game, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, sometimes you do both.
The point being is to try and get better, and make some new friends along the way.
If nothing else, keep it fun and have good sportsmanship or say nothing at all.

BG

That was the first time D1 and WD's had gone to war together so quit with the lies about this block they have.

D1 and WD's gov have never complained about TA, you're pretending i represent both of those alliances but i don't so this is another lie.

I said D1 and WD's will come after TDO, and I'm sure of it, do i know that for certain? No, i have no idea but i know exactly how TE operates and how certain people in these alliances play. WD's and D1 aren't the only alliances that like to get one back, I've seen TPC, OP, Citadel, RE, and Misfits so more or less everyone, its not unusual. I've even seen TA themselves hit alliances that previously hit them.

TDO hit alliances that prior to this huge down declare had no issues with TDO and a down declare this big while using nukes on non-nuclear nations is one of the best ways to create a very strong grudge. I know WD's and D1 had settled their grudge with TA and i know TPC have as well, they can now all move on. TDO should not have involved themselves in all of that and it wasn't necessary.

You're full of the most BS propaganda to not only justify your actions but you're constantly trying to manipulate and lie to achieve your goals. You sweet talk many leaders in gov, you directly ask leaders if they are going to attack TDO, you lie to your enemies about not using nukes and then use them and we know half of your nations are voting for DD to win the senate flag so we know how close you's and that TA/TDO are the only alliances that have a block going on, i mean you attacked D1/WD's for them attacking Avengers, that is exactly how a block works. The only nations in TDO voting for Hellas are the Spartans, all of the multis you're harboring are voting for DD.

Come on, really? Says the guy who's posted several crappy statements in our War Dec, about TDO!
I think Misfits in general are ok peeps, but "YOUR" assessment of Misfits and TDO are just that of your opinion.
I have had countless messages from people that said,"Thank You" for putting things right again (summarized), and
few of those messages came from TA. So I'm guessing there are more people that agree that we stood up against
a bloc who IMO represented tyranny and havoc. You see many remember the days prior to TA when other alliances
like D1 and WD did exactly what they cried about TA was doing. Some have even said that once they got a taste of
their own medicine, they couldn't handle it.

I don't know for sure what happened in my 2-3 year break but apparently things were no better prior to TA.
Someone who is not biased and actually stands for fun, even, and competitive wars such as you claim, should be
happy to see TDO step up and put a stop to an unjust retaliation and Vendetta against TA. We would have done
the same for just about every alliance in the game.This ruined the start of the round, and more than likely even the
next few rounds. I mean where does it end? You think WD and D1 are not thinking vengeance? Hear DT tell it, yes
they are.....she even made as much of a statement that it would be next round that we see the retaliation against
us for standing up for what we believed was right. So what follows after that? TDO is just suppose to sit and
take it, a bloc on us? Hell no,I can tell you that for sure!

Something else I can say is, I didn't come in here running my mouth about how much of crappy war this
is with RE, like you did in our DoW.....and trust me I can point out some really good points to support this.
No in fact, I pretty much have bent over backwards to keep from doing just that and even as much to change
things up and not war you guys yet again. I have no problem taking criticism and neither does TDO, but your
accusation of TDO being the most disrespected in TE is just your opinion and maybe a few others who are
butt hurt about the fact we stopped a destructive force in TE that is most certainly ruining not only the game
but also forums and the morality of most people that play it!

It is just a game, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, sometimes you do both.
The point being is to try and get better, and make some new friends along the way.
If nothing else, keep it fun and have good sportsmanship or say nothing at all.

BG

You have your head so far up TA butt it's unbelievable. You say you are bringing justice for what happened to the avengers. Guess what the numbers were there. I can't stress how many times misfits were paired with skaro. Sure we got rolled every time because of it but we sure didn't cry for another alliance to help. We rebuilt and we attacked those that made the declares. I would absolutely love to watch you break misfits declare against RE apart. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO. The only thing not 100% on that declare were the ANS and RE had the generals that we didn't. I know you want to act all hot now that misfits warred and used our resources some(which I wanted to prevent doing because I know you have intentions to make a scum move) I'm out building each and every single one of you in TDO and my declares were much much cleaner then yours. (Yeah let that sink in, I outbuilt your entire alliance mmmm) of course now I have to deal with yours and avengers rogues because I am such a threat for being better then you. Be thankful you didn't take OP and Misfits and made the declare that you did, we would have Beatin the living crap out of you, and that's a fact. As you would say

YOUR MOVE BG Edited by yung flow

That was the first time D1 and WD's had gone to war together so quit with the lies about this block they have.

D1 and WD's gov have never complained about TA, you're pretending i represent both of those alliances but i don't so this is another lie.

I said D1 and WD's will come after TDO, and I'm sure of it, do i know that for certain? No, i have no idea but i know exactly how TE operates and how certain people in these alliances play. WD's and D1 aren't the only alliances that like to get one back, I've seen TPC, OP, Citadel, RE, and Misfits so more or less everyone, its not unusual. I've even seen TA themselves hit alliances that previously hit them.

TDO hit alliances that prior to this huge down declare had no issues with TDO and a down declare this big while using nukes on non-nuclear nations is one of the best ways to create a very strong grudge. I know WD's and D1 had settled their grudge with TA and i know TPC have as well, they can now all move on. TDO should not have involved themselves in all of that and it wasn't necessary.

You're full of the most BS propaganda to not only justify your actions but you're constantly trying to manipulate and lie to achieve your goals. You sweet talk many leaders in gov, you directly ask leaders if they are going to attack TDO, you lie to your enemies about not using nukes and then use them and we know half of your nations are voting for DD to win the senate flag so we know how close you's and that TA/TDO are the only alliances that have a block going on, i mean you attacked D1/WD's for them attacking Avengers, that is exactly how a block works. The only nations in TDO voting for Hellas are the Spartans, all of the multis you're harboring are voting for DD.

You most certainly did say it and I can go copy and paste your statement....oh wait you just admitted you did in your second line of BS. It also doesn't matter if it's the first time or not, it only takes one time, a plot, conspiring and mutual agreement to form a block. Guess what, that's exactly what happened! So much so that I heard nothing but bragging from several people about the scheme you guys pulled off.

I act like you represent them? No girl, your the one who is constantly making comments and statements in a manner that would not only suggest that you represent them but are even some sort of GOV or even leadership of them.....that's on you! Need some proof?

TDO and avengers are in a bloc? Lol, that's almost as funny as you saying you don't represent D1 and or WD after countless statements that would suggest otherwise. You can say what ever you like about us in TDO and TA, that doesn't make it true. In fact stating something that everyone in TE knows better than just makes you look like an idiot.

Lastly, if you could step back and listen to just how ignorant you sound, I'm almost certain you'd shut your mouth.....nah, but let me help; So let me get this straight....The all knowing, all seeing, keeping track of everyone, omnipotent DT, can now see who everyone Votes for? Wow, I mean, just WOW!!!! This is remarkable. I'd actually put this down on your resume.

I'd love nothing more than to go back through various post and statements (like I've done before) and show proof of how you contradict yourself, make biased judgments, commit hypocritical actions and statements, but I really don't have the time and I keep getting messages in various alliance, including my own that say don't feed the blank, blank! And they are right, it's hard to prove a point to an adolescent girl.

Funny thing is, it's kinda like working out and a hot girl starts doing bends right in front of you. You know you shouldn't look, and you try to find something else to take your attention, but you just can't resist. I mean why is she wearing those yoga pants anyway :P

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Spin it how you want with as much BS mixed in as you want, you're only trying to convince yourself that you're not wrong. I don't care if all your biased friends are telling you to ignore me, for your sake you should. I have my supporters and they're a lot more prominent and respected than you will ever be, in fact, many of them made TE what it is today.

You're less than a shadow of a snake and in time, more and more people will see this. 

No.
No.

lol NM

o/ RE
o/ Misfits

That's good to hear, it's rare for them, and props for the Misfits mid-day war declaration. When someone does something right and honorably, it's important to point it out. So that when they are scumbags, that way your opinion of it has worth; if you fairly point out the good, then you can fairly point out the bad. So it's indeed good to hear about a clean war :)

Spin it how you want with as much BS mixed in as you want, you're only trying to convince yourself that you're not wrong. I don't care if all your biased friends are telling you to ignore me, for your sake you should. I have my supporters and they're a lot more prominent and respected than you will ever be, in fact, many of them made TE what it is today.

You're less than a shadow of a snake and in time, more and more people will see this.

That's not a spin, cold hard facts! Problems is your pseudologia and can't keep up with what you say.
And yeah, I should listen to my friends, but not for my sake ;) I'm not the one who needs the muzzle.
So now I can add "your high class" status,better than me and all the regulars of TE to your resume.
But yeah, your probably right, the people you hang with has made TE what it is today.....80% fewer numbers,
Hypocricy, drama, blocs, and it just keeps getting worse every round! You and your "high class friends"
should be so proud of yourselves!

Your less than the pile of shiat I just scraped off my shoe, and I pretty much think everybody sees that!

On a brighter note, I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance ;)

BG

You have your head so far up TA butt it's unbelievable. You say you are bringing justice for what happened to the avengers. Guess what the numbers were there. I can't stress how many times misfits were paired with skaro. Sure we got rolled every time because of it but we sure didn't cry for another alliance to help. We rebuilt and we attacked those that made the declares. I would absolutely love to watch you break misfits declare against RE apart. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO. The only thing not 100% on that declare were the ANS and RE had the generals that we didn't. I know you want to act all hot now that misfits warred and used our resources some(which I wanted to prevent doing because I know you have intentions to make a scum move) I'm out building each and every single one of you in TDO and my declares were much much cleaner then yours. (Yeah let that sink in, I outbuilt your entire alliance mmmm) of course now I have to deal with yours and avengers rogues because I am such a threat for being better then you. Be thankful you didn't take OP and Misfits and made the declare that you did, we would have Beatin the living crap out of you, and that's a fact. As you would say
YOUR MOVE BG

Because I stick up for what I feel is wrong, I got my head stuck up their rear? Oh so then I guess when I stuck up for NDO (which everyone knew that was a bad down declare)I had my rear stuck up their rear too? Well I guess the same could be said about you then with D1 and more specifically DT.

While I'm not sure if you were paired with Skaro or not, I'm sure you didn't like it! And I'm very sure you did complain! That's what you do, complain! When Misfits and D1 attacked AoW and FF last round, you complained about loosing even though you guys had the advantages. Later when AoW and FF attacked Misfits and RE, you complained. which brings me to my second point.....You cried about who you were paired with, stating that RE was crappy fighters. And probably the reason you didn't use them as a reference instead of Skaro (which I haven't seen since my return) is because you just got done waring with them, and I've pointed out that you guys had the advantages.

And since you want so bad for me to do so, I'll point out a few; first, you have already publicly admitted RE can't fight. That's showes you picked them as an easy target. Second, most of them are not very good builders (except for mitten, staccs and gigs) While you have already stated you've out build everyone in TDO.Third, they have already been at war with NM through half of the first part of the round, having their building screwed up because of those raids and attacks on them. Fourth, you attacked them with Full WC, while most of them had less than 8 mil. Fifth, you guys had the ability, and did have more MP and capability of more nukes than they had.(which was what, one nation) Sixth, you had more tech, more AF, more navel, and a higher avg NS than them. I could go on about how many nations you had In what lvl of nation strength than they had but the point is taken, although I'm 100% sure you'll excuse most of this, which will lead me to posting proof and screen shots, so I'll wait and spend my time on that.

WHAT THE HELL do you mean act all HOT, now that Misfits used all their resources? Are you saying that you were ever any kind of a threat but now your not because you war'd RE? Let me tell you something, that's never been the case! And if I wanted to hit Misfits I'd have done it way before now.....Not that if I did it now it would be a "scum move" as the way I see it, you war'd and we have war'd. Just be glad that you have a few good peeps and a good co-leader in your alliance, and that I'm trying to change things up and not constantly war the same people round after round.

WHERE the hell did you come up with OP and Misfits from???? Like is that a bait, lol? OP and TDO are friends, much like I did for you (before you back stabbed me with D1) I would have went to Komplex and asked him if he felt like a friendly war either with or against us. I'm straight up when it comes to friends, and I don't just attack them unlike you did with D1 on FF. I don't war TPC,Citidal, or anyone else that are friends, unless I go to them first and ask......YOU got the same thing when FF was friends with Misfits.

Lastly, you have not out built everyone in TDO! Yes maybe most, and yes me but then again let's look at the bigger picture here. Before TDO started war prepping we had most of the top 10 slots, you were not even on the second page. Then we started buying Tech planes, navy, MP's, nukes, and then we war'd.....I alone with nukes, MP and all spent around 50 mil for that war. Wonder where TDO would be right now had we not gone to war. My 50 mil would have made that 40 mil I just collected way better.

Also come up with your own signature, that ones taken already ;)

YOUR TURN
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Signature

BG Edited by Burning Glory

OP are still around? ^_^

I've got a bet placed with someone else that one of their two trade circles will never get completed for the entire round. :lol1:

Lol by the looks of it, you might win lol

Someone who need a TC??! Lol

Lol by the looks of it, you might win lol

Someone who need a TC??! Lol

we need 1 person? someone deleted, what's that about! lol

Nvm, you do too :P

Edited by EddyH

Because I stick up for what I feel is wrong, I got my head stuck up their rear? Oh so then I guess when I stuck up for NDO (which everyone knew that was a bad down declare)I had my rear stuck up their rear too? Well I guess the same could be said about you then with D1 and more specifically DT.

While I'm not sure if you were paired with Skaro or not, I'm sure you didn't like it! And I'm very sure you did complain! That's what you do, complain! When Misfits and D1 attacked AoW and FF last round, you complained about loosing even though you guys had the advantages. Later when AoW and FF attacked Misfits and RE, you complained. which brings me to my second point.....You cried about who you were paired with, stating that RE was crappy fighters. And probably the reason you didn't use them as a reference instead of Skaro (which I haven't seen since my return) is because you just got done waring with them, and I've pointed out that you guys had the advantages.

And since you want so bad for me to do so, I'll point out a few; first, you have already publicly admitted RE can't fight. That's showes you picked them as an easy target. Second, most of them are not very good builders (except for mitten, staccs and gigs) While you have already stated you've out build everyone in TDO.Third, they have already been at war with NM through half of the first part of the round, having their building screwed up because of those raids and attacks on them. Fourth, you attacked them with Full WC, while most of them had less than 8 mil. Fifth, you guys had the ability, and did have more MP and capability of more nukes than they had.(which was what, one nation) Sixth, you had more tech, more AF, more navel, and a higher avg NS than them. I could go on about how many nations you had In what lvl of nation strength than they had but the point is taken, although I'm 100% sure you'll excuse most of this, which will lead me to posting proof and screen shots, so I'll wait and spend my time on that.

WHAT THE HELL do you mean act all HOT, now that Misfits used all their resources? Are you saying that you were ever any kind of a threat but now your not because you war'd RE? Let me tell you something, that's never been the case! And if I wanted to hit Misfits I'd have done it way before now.....Not that if I did it now it would be a "scum move" as the way I see it, you war'd and we have war'd. Just be glad that you have a few good peeps and a good co-leader in your alliance, and that I'm trying to change things up and not constantly war the same people round after round.

WHERE the hell did you come up with OP and Misfits from???? Like is that a bait, lol? OP and TDO are friends, much like I did for you (before you back stabbed me with D1) I would have went to Komplex and asked him if he felt like a friendly war either with or against us. I'm straight up when it comes to friends, and I don't just attack them unlike you did with D1 on FF. I don't war TPC,Citidal, or anyone else that are friends, unless I go to them first and ask......YOU got the same thing when FF was friends with Misfits.

Lastly, you have not out built everyone in TDO! Yes maybe most, and yes me but then again let's look at the bigger picture here. Before TDO started war prepping we had most of the top 10 slots, you were not even on the second page. Then we started buying Tech planes, navy, MP's, nukes, and then we war'd.....I alone with nukes, MP and all spent around 50 mil for that war. Wonder where TDO would be right now had we not gone to war. My 50 mil would have made that 40 mil I just collected way better.

Also come up with your own signature, that ones taken already ;)

YOUR TURN
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Signature

BG

You just lost all rights to argue. You just pointed obvious facts you have no idea what you are talking about. I Think RE would disagree with the warchest levels you gave them. I have a conversation between eddy and myself talking about how they have us on tech but our ANS make up for it. They beat NM down and got tons of xp from it and you seem to forget NM was declared on shortly after that started. You basically proved you are picking sides and not looking at anything correctly just stop posting after that you truly just made yourself look stupid and I'm more convinced then ever that you pick sides have a bloc of your own.

You just lost all rights to argue. You just pointed obvious facts you have no idea what you are talking about. I Think RE would disagree with the warchest levels you gave them. I have a conversation between eddy and myself talking about how they have us on tech but our ANS make up for it. They beat NM down and got tons of xp from it and you seem to forget NM was declared on shortly after that started. You basically proved you are picking sides and not looking at anything correctly just stop posting after that you truly just made yourself look stupid and I'm more convinced then ever that you pick sides have a bloc of your own.

Let's not even argue with them, Misfits and Roman Empire had a good war and nothing else matters

I would say most of our guys had around that number. It was a good war nonetheless.

Of course hes picking sides, the only reason why he scorned Alpha Wolves declaration on NDO was because he thinks they're doing DEFCON 1's bidding and he stated this. He concluded that because a couple of AW's members played a round in D1 he assumed they did what D1 told them too.  Hes against anyone that's is against Avengers and he keeps supporting this with half of his forum post and his recent DoW.

TA and TDO are a block. They not only trade with each other but they combine their senate votes, how does the largest black team get beaten in votes by the 3rd largest black team Avengers. It really isn't hard to figure out whats going on.