Misfits Announcement of War

Yeah. Like you'd be helpful to them. :laugh:

Also, we have nukes, you don't. I'm getting nukes in 5 days, even though I already have the money for them, just back collecting. The only reason if we haven't destroyed RE already is because most of our members are newbies.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we have a peace thing going on. Was a fun war. Good work RE o/ and a shout out to the Misfits that broke quite a few thing within my nation :)

I will start putting it back together shortly. Seems we've been interrupted again by those lovely people at the Nightmare Movement. Its gonna be fun smashing them to bits again. :popcorn: :war:

I hope you guys actually get some time to build this round :P

Lulzist, Misfits didn't ask for help. We already end our war with them.

We both had fun in our wars and fought honorably.

Please, select a new target and not an alliance who just ended a war.

Thanks!

Lulzist, you way overstepped the mark there.

Yeah I know   :D

Really sorry if I offended you, I'm just like that.

Edited by Lulzist

Lulzist, Misfits didn't ask for help. We already end our war with them.

We both had fun in our wars and fought honorably.

Please, select a new target and not an alliance who just ended a war.

Thanks!

I am only the representative of NM here on the OWF,  (except for the post where I "overstepped", that was me). The post about Misfits getting help attacking RE from NM was my alliance. I, personally, have nothing against RE, I only follow orders while 76Juggernaut decides who we attack and whatnot.

I am only the representative of NM here on the OWF,  (except for the post where I "overstepped", that was me). The post about Misfits getting help attacking RE from NM was my alliance. I, personally, have nothing against RE, I only follow orders while 76Juggernaut decides who we attack and whatnot.

Unless you offer peace today to any RE you have attacked you can expect Misfits members to declare on you.

Unless you offer peace today to any RE you have attacked you can expect Misfits members to declare on you.

I haven't attacked any RE nations, you can look at my nation if needed. Also, is this on me or my whole alliance? NM's leader said there were talks of merging between us.

I haven't attacked any RE nations, you can look at my nation if needed. Also, is this on me or my whole alliance? NM's leader said there were talks of merging between us.

There was talks about NM joining Misfits, but that can't go ahead while you are attacking another alliance

Interesting attacks by NM, not surprising Misfits contacted them.

I wish to ask some questions of RE, please:

Did you guys have any spy ops done to you before the war started?

Specifically econ spy ops? Or done in an organized manner during your wars?

This seems to be standard protocol for certain bloc alliances y'know.

There was talks about NM joining Misfits, but that can't go ahead while you are attacking another alliance

Alright, I'll see what 76Juggernaut has to say about that, though she looks like she really hates RE for some reason

76juggy seems to be obsessed or perhaps it's possessed. Anyway I just gave her some money since I'd already deploys but thought I'd attack back anyway. She should have enough to buy two CMS now and possibly enough change for some sedatives.

BTW there no spy attacks from them prior, w. Twell none of significance as far as I'm aware. This is revenge apparently because we were evil bad nasty Romans before. It is all my fault. 1111!!1!1

Do you ever stop! You send me messages trying to play the friend card to only try and turn me against friends, report me on the forums, now you are attempting to badmouth an alliance that has spent numerous rounds here and has earned far more respect then you ever will. You are pure garbage, I reviewed your declares, you aren't nothing and never will be. Unlike you we don't do bad ops and then try and twist it all. We do fair wars, we keep things clean, and we sure do run our own show. TDO has become one of the most disrespected alliances in TE. You guys all come in here and talk about DT running Her mouth in every thread. Is that not what you just did as well. You are no different then what DT is To people. Edited by yung flow

76juggy seems to be obsessed or perhaps it's possessed. Anyway I just gave her some money since I'd already deploys but thought I'd attack back anyway. She should have enough to buy two CMS now and possibly enough change for some sedatives.

BTW there no spy attacks from them prior, w. Twell none of significance as far as I'm aware. This is revenge apparently because we were evil bad nasty Romans before. It is all my fault. 1111!!1!1

God damn you Romans! always trying to take over the world :frantic:

No.
No.

lol NM

o/ RE
o/ Misfits Edited by Staccs

Romans are never nasty bad... We wear togas...

Do you ever stop! You send me messages trying to play the friend card to only try and turn me against friends, report me on the forums, now you are attempting to badmouth an alliance that has spent numerous rounds here and has earned far more respect then you ever will. You are pure garbage, I reviewed your declares, you aren't nothing and never will be. Unlike you we don't do bad ops and then try and twist it all. We do fair wars, we keep things clean, and we sure do run our own show. TDO has become one of the most disrespected alliances in TE. You guys all come in here and talk about DT running Her mouth in every thread. Is that not what you just did as well. You are no different then what DT is To people.

Come on, really? Says the guy who's posted several crappy statements in our War Dec, about TDO!
I think Misfits in general are ok peeps, but "YOUR" assessment of Misfits and TDO are just that of your opinion.
I have had countless messages from people that said,"Thank You" for putting things right again (summarized), and
few of those messages came from TA. So I'm guessing there are more people that agree that we stood up against
a bloc who IMO represented tyranny and havoc. You see many remember the days prior to TA when other alliances
like D1 and WD did exactly what they cried about TA was doing. Some have even said that once they got a taste of
their own medicine, they couldn't handle it.

I don't know for sure what happened in my 2-3 year break but apparently things were no better prior to TA.
Someone who is not biased and actually stands for fun, even, and competitive wars such as you claim, should be
happy to see TDO step up and put a stop to an unjust retaliation and Vendetta against TA. We would have done
the same for just about every alliance in the game.This ruined the start of the round, and more than likely even the
next few rounds. I mean where does it end? You think WD and D1 are not thinking vengeance? Hear DT tell it, yes
they are.....she even made as much of a statement that it would be next round that we see the retaliation against
us for standing up for what we believed was right. So what follows after that? TDO is just suppose to sit and
take it, a bloc on us? Hell no,I can tell you that for sure!

Something else I can say is, I didn't come in here running my mouth about how much of crappy war this
is with RE, like you did in our DoW.....and trust me I can point out some really good points to support this.
No in fact, I pretty much have bent over backwards to keep from doing just that and even as much to change
things up and not war you guys yet again. I have no problem taking criticism and neither does TDO, but your
accusation of TDO being the most disrespected in TE is just your opinion and maybe a few others who are
butt hurt about the fact we stopped a destructive force in TE that is most certainly ruining not only the game
but also forums and the morality of most people that play it!

It is just a game, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, sometimes you do both.
The point being is to try and get better, and make some new friends along the way.
If nothing else, keep it fun and have good sportsmanship or say nothing at all.

BG