A Joint Nordreich-LSF Announcement

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may well be the most meaningful treaty in CN history, if we measure meaning by sheer years spent working towards it.

I don't know that it's really a good idea. I can argue both sides of that, from the point of view of either side, and have done so many times in my own mind. 

Given that it's been hard for me to truly hail it. But I cannot but wish it well, at least.

Both for my Nordreich brethren, may your harvests be plentiful and may your enemies be even more plentiful - and retarded.

And even for the elesufis, who have at least one quality I value, resilience.

I say best wishes and luck be with you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Not sure who I feel worse for: LSF having to listen to Zog or the Prussian leader's complaining/whining tone or Nordeich having to listen to LSF screaming holy wars on their illegitimacy stand.

It's a match made in heaven

There are many differences between LSF and NoR, many things we could and have chosen to disagree and fight over. This treaty recognises that in the twists and turns this world has taken during the years we have both been here that we've arrived at a point where we have a lot in common, things that others might question are obvious to both of us and choices others might make would never even be considered by LSF or NoR.

The world has changed around us, LSF and NoR have stayed the same.

So LSF joins the ranks of Racist scum aswell. :gag:

o/ Racist FIlith

o/ Genocide

o/ Selling Out

:facepalm:

i mean it isn't like beating their nations up is going to keep them from being fascists and engaging in fascist activities. that's something that only god can change, and lately, i think all god really gives a shit about is the collection plate. armageddon is coming, why not amuse themselves?

Find a mutual enemy worth hating more than each other to inspire this? :P

Even if I find myself neither on the left or the right, LSF is among the best of the alliances I know who consider themselves on the left and Nordreich among the best who consider themselves on the right. Good luck to both of you.

Not sure who I feel worse for: LSF having to listen to Zog or the Prussian leader's complaining/whining tone or Nordeich having to listen to LSF screaming holy wars on their illegitimacy stand.

It's a match made in heaven

You sure have a way with words. I'm not sure what direction, but it's there.

Congrats to our friends in LSF, Nor you just picked up one amazing ally!

Well not a commie fan but allies is allies so how about my allies allies or somebodies allies start something soon... :ehm: Sign me up I'm ready... :war:

Neato! I'll stop by your diplomatic channels later to discuss an amendment to this treaty wherein both parties agree to [Redacted] Kashmir's fine pharmacopeia of natural [censored]. 

you know, pot.

You sure have a way with words. I'm not sure what direction, but it's there.

Be nice to the poor child. He made a fool of himself in public several times over just a few days. He deserves our compassion. And possibly a helmet.

Be nice to the poor child. He made a fool of himself in public several times over just a few days. He deserves our compassion. And possibly a helmet.

Given Hitchcock's posting history, I'll put something in his head, but it ain't a helmet.

Now back to the reality show. Can Mussolini and Trotsky really live together on a farm in upstate New York? How will they manage their finances? What happens when *twist* Ayn Rand is revealed as their landlord and demands rent? All this and more on a Planet Bob near you.

Edited by Duderonomy

Unofficially on behalf of the Elesufi, I'd like to commend the fine political minds of Monsters Inc for helping to warm relations between one of our world's biggest rivalries.

Ha Ha! Yep, they played a blinder there. Now imagine Kingzog set up [ooc]multis to form [\ooc] MInc to attack our enemies to encourage rapprochement with NoR...makes you think eh?