Hello my name is Rozalia, more commonly known as Roz. Some of you may know me, many will not and I'd rather not post this but in the face of GPA gov covering it up I've decided to do so hopefully in the right place (being in the GPA you can imagine I've not looked here in a while). Long story short a bunch of people acted in what I saw as in a very negative manner over several matters. As such I acted in a negative manner to them, and they likewise did back. I am one person and just a member, they are many and gov... not difficult to see how it all ends so the other day they without any warning removed me from the alliance.

I'd like to publicly thank Jerdge, Queen Kamanawanalea, eduluz2004, Rorthrane, The Thing, King Quincy, levothy, Pauan, Pacret, Black Panter, boy101, Naonmatrix, Soulstealer316, kevinx231, Amicus, Holy Ruler, Revan09, Ryan Hamdan. Thank you guys for the dialogues we had and any help you provided me... I'll miss being in the same alliance as many of you. 

I'd also like to wish publicly wish the best of luck to the people who took the effort to sign up to the Division I lead (Division D): King Quincy, Commander242, Pauan, Pacret, Eradicator, Rosebud I, Nuwen, Devils Angel, Kermit the Frog, Vedran, Queen Kamanawanalea, ddowling01, eduluz2004, Black Panter, lordbrian1, sirrs, Llago, williams, The Fritz. You guys are awesome and while many would simply see it all as work, I very much enjoyed my efforts trying to help you guys out and tracking your progress. One of the few reasons I remained longer than I would have normally. 

Now on to the negative which is what got it removed on the GPA forums. Belisarius, Imperator, Fistandantilus, Jericthegreat I wish the worst of wishes and can only hope that when their terrible traits, leadership, and lies catch up with them that they and not the GPA will get the brunt of it however unlikely that is. 

And that is that. Apologies to those reading who see this as a waste of their time, but nevertheless thank you for your time. Note that I'm not quitting the game or anything, merely announcing my goodbye to members for good or ill here as GPA did not give me the courtesy of allowing me to have a thread in the public area of the GPA forums.

EDIT: Wow. Already banned on the GPA forums for posting this... Not sure what the possible justification (one given was lolk) for it considering I didn't spam, troll, or whatever after they moved/deleted my thread but whatever. Didn't expect them to be that petty but perhaps I should have, oh well I'll live.

Edited by Rozalia

I just have to say thanks for not posting a lot of drama and airing out your dirty layndry in public. I respect wanting a goodbye thread, and if you have to do that here, then at least you're keeping it classy.

Good luck Roz

Whoah. Kamanawanalea! Now there is an old name.

Yeah personally it would be much more interesting if you would air the dirty laundry, but respect for doing it as you did.

Goodbye person I never knew... :v:  I will be joining you shortly after paying off some debts owed by me and wrecking some more fools... :war:

Thank you everyone who has sent their kind invitations. I'm currently making up my mind on where to go, and honestly I don't believe there is any obvious "correct" choice so it's tricky. Thanks again. 

Join MI6 (it had to be done.)

Also, seconding the fact that you should have aired the dirty laundry.

air out the dirty laundry whats it going to hurt? 

Disclosure is the best way to gain closure darling. ;)

I would have preferred to see the dirty laundry.

Meet me halfway here, guy.

I'd say I'd enjoy doing so, but it's likely of little use which is why I kept it short. The people involved avoid public confrontation (not simply here but on the GPA forums too) and would instead just go on IRC and bury me there citing my recent words against them (which they are fully deserving of), while leaving out (or citing an incorrect reason) why I have the opinion I do of them. I'm not as active on IRC as I perhaps should be so I'll be having half a dozen people burying me on there to folk to downplay anything I say on here is something I'd rather not have to deal with (if they haven't already of course). I don't want to be the guy who is seen as constantly raving about the ill deeds of GPA gov or anything like that... I want to put it behind me at this point though those listed I will never forgive that much is certain.

Of course they don't make it easy considering they banned me on the forum for no reason (a problem as I am a diplomat for something I'm not sure I can mention here on in this part of the forum), and one of my GPA tech sellers just told me " They said we could finish our deal, but it'll be the last one"... which baffles me. I'm not war and haven't been so for some time... and I don't believe anyone else has such a ban in place so just strikes me as just more pettiness as I'm apparently a bigger enemy than people who have in fact hit GPA before... Surprised with all these little things stacking up that I haven't been sanctioned for being a "rogue" honestly.

Breaking news: A disgruntled member didn't get on with government, words were said and was removed from alliance. Grandstands on the forum and complains about it and is utterly shocked that the actions of his lame moaning topic is responded to with aid and trade rescritions within GPA. Now here's Susie with the weather.

Breaking news: A disgruntled member didn't get on with government, words were said and was removed from alliance. Grandstands on the forum and complains about it and is utterly shocked that the actions of his lame moaning topic is responded to with aid and trade rescritions within GPA. Now here's Susie with the weather.

Ironically my thread there actually started with something along the lines of "I'm not even going to bother to complain that I was removed and the other person wasn't". I wanted a good bye thread, they didn't allow it as they find anything that publicly paints them negatively embarrassing so I put it up here. Nothing more to it, but you are of course free to think what you want of it. As for being shocked... well I would think I wouldn't rank above people who have actually physically attacked GPA that is all... do I really have so much heat that I get slapped with that when someone like say o ya Baby didn't get that specific treatment? I mean its likely because it's safe bet o ya baby wouldn't tech deal with GPA nations anyway or be at peace for large extended periods of time, but nevertheless it just seems odd to me. 

Even when they're going through some drama, GPA finds a way to make it boring.

Well GPA does have Ennui the Boring.

I'd say I'd enjoy doing so, but it's likely of little use which is why I kept it short. The people involved avoid public confrontation (not simply here but on the GPA forums too) and would instead just go on IRC and bury me there citing my recent words against them (which they are fully deserving of), while leaving out (or citing an incorrect reason) why I have the opinion I do of them. I'm not as active on IRC as I perhaps should be so I'll be having half a dozen people burying me on there to folk to downplay anything I say on here is something I'd rather not have to deal with (if they haven't already of course). I don't want to be the guy who is seen as constantly raving about the ill deeds of GPA gov or anything like that... I want to put it behind me at this point though those listed I will never forgive that much is certain.

Of course they don't make it easy considering they banned me on the forum for no reason (a problem as I am a diplomat for something I'm not sure I can mention here on in this part of the forum), and one of my GPA tech sellers just told me " They said we could finish our deal, but it'll be the last one"... which baffles me. I'm not war and haven't been so for some time... and I don't believe anyone else has such a ban in place so just strikes me as just more pettiness as I'm apparently a bigger enemy than people who have in fact hit GPA before... Surprised with all these little things stacking up that I haven't been sanctioned for being a "rogue" honestly.

Tell me and I'll defend you vehemently on all venues.

:popcorn: 

I mean let's be honest while we the spectators like to see the dirty laundry. We have to say or at least I can as an individual say I like that someone kept it classy and didn't resort to spraying it all over the owf it takes real class not to do so.

One of my GPA tech sellers just told me " They said we could finish our deal, but it'll be the last one"... which baffles me. I'm not war and haven't been so for some time... and I don't believe anyone else has such a ban in place so just strikes me as just more pettiness as I'm apparently a bigger enemy than people who have in fact hit GPA before... Surprised with all these little things stacking up that I haven't been sanctioned for being a "rogue" honestly.

Just to help you Roz, your seller, like all GPA sellers, was (as a response to his own question) encouraged to sell within GPA. Nothing against you in particular, just trying to stay as in house as possible, which is standard practice. If they continue to choose to sell you, the GPA will not prevent them, as long as (as you said) you're not at war or join an alliance that is currently at war. Just wanted to address that, thanks for your time. 

Edited by Jumperbeast13