Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true. Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.

Lb41uAh.jpg

On this day - the very anniversary of the birth of Mary Jane herself - Kashmir has many reasons to celebrate. Please put aside your indifference to the Kashmirrelevant and to the banality of these types of proclamations for today we're proud to make the following announcements:

• Kashmir has recently passed 1 million nation strength. No screenshot here, you'll have to take our word on that.
  • We have a new government line-up (LINK) and our Charter has been updated to reflect it (LINK).

Oh but there's more! While we're at it we'd like to shamelessly plug our tech-selling business. Lots of people talkin', few of them know: Soul of a woman was created below.

6b6hAqn.jpg

Kashmir Ascends!

As a shameless plug while we're here, anyone interested in buying tech bulk is invited to head over our way and we can discuss options beside merely rolling with the Google Doc.  

The only cutie I see here is me. ;)

Also, this is a good announcement. I expect much from our new-ish government.

I know I'll provide something, maybe I'll have to settle for short and brutal reign of terror, but you know, something!  

As a shameless plug while we're here, anyone interested in buying tech bulk is invited to head over our way and we can discuss options beside merely rolling with the Google Doc.  

I know I'll provide something, maybe I'll have to settle for short and brutal reign of terror, but you know, something!

I will have to look into this.

As a kashmiri from rl, i have seen better chicks

also godspeed MI5 onwards to 1.5 mil ns now. 

o/ War Jesus

That's my wife from RL you asshole! (I WISH) (NOT RLY)

o/ Kushmir Congrats on being the highest/coolest AA we call friends! :awesome: Congrats on the 1 mill mark and may you grow like kudzu towards 2 mill mark! :wub:

We will grow and get rock hard, just like kudzu