WD's & D1 Declare on Avengers & Nightmare Movement

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously just grow up Avengers, spitting the dummy and quitting over a game is something I'd expect from toddlers. The truth is you're more mad because you're going to find it hard to dominate everything and everyone like you've been doing since your founding. You don't want to play if you're going to be the same strength as everyone else and can't roll everyone when you want too which is why i always said you don't play TE to help keep the game balanced and fair, you just want to dominate everyone that gets in the way of your flags and records.

No one should feel pity for you because you never gave anyone else this compassion when you rolled over alliances without any offers of early peace and i know you asked D1/WDs for an early peace and they've agreed and they first offered peace to you's in their DoW, would you have done the same? There are those of us who do try hard to keep the teams balanced and fair, perhaps you should leave the SE mind set in SE and start playing TE the way its always been played otherwise you're allowed to leave, that is up to you but you're also allowed to stay.

We will go on regardless of your decisions and continue to try our best in bringing back fairness and fun into TE but also to all those you've been doing a good job at denying it too.

If you understood our posts, it has nothing to do with War Doves and D1. They were fun to war with, and being "defeated" is pretty subjective. I told most people in the alliance to hold back, because we expect to be hit again. Do you think I couldn't have told everyone to pull a defcon 1 and buy a punch of tech, always keep full air, and statistically win this war? I could have, but it's a marathon, not a footrace. I'm also not rage quitting. I can show you Skype screenshots of me telling Tim I didn't have much motivation to play anymore, if you really want. This round, the outspoken members of the community, getting rogued and people being unable to get over old grudges have pushed me away, and RL has gotten much busier.
Ironically, you are the one with the SE mindset. In SE, people continuously hold grudges (if grudges doesn't scream DT, I don't know what does). Each round, you are fixated on the past and hold such a strong bias against us. In SE, people make coalitions to take down a single alliance. In TE, the goal is to get rid of those grudges and have each round be a new slate. But I'm sure you'll retort with something about quitting because I can't win.

Edit: Oh, and we've never denied an alliance peace when they've asked for it. Just because we don't post it on the oef doesn't mean we offer it. Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

@DT, you seem to be very good at ignoring my posts when it's convenient lol

Respect to D1 / WD - as always they have been fighting brilliantly! Much honour and respect to them.

We don't have a problem with this war. It is simply the constant way we are drawn into the OWF drama as the bad guys all the time that is getting to me. It's like you aren't even willing to give us a chance and as soon as we try and do something to prove it to you we get it thrown back at us as if it's our fault for every bad thing that has ever happened here.

The first page of this thread is almost entirely Avengers members saying gl / hf and all that. Exception being Stevie who wanted to point out that he thought the stats were not entirely representative of how the war would play out and would have preferred a more honest fight. I suppose that's a bit of a complaint, but he never said he didn't want the war - he simply said that he thought it was obvious that NM were added on to make the stats better. (not something i'm going to comment on here as i don't really care either way). 

In fact I have no problem with WD / D1 at all - Samwise and I resolved our spy ops issue. Cowboy posted to try and get others to help alienate someone caught doing the exposed spy ops. Danger Mouse is a just a good guy all around from what i've seen. 

Please try to tell me again how we're such terrible people who are the ultimate evil of TE and deserve to be eradicated from the game and how you applaud anyone who uses such tactics as IRS ops / destroy money ops etc on us! (I believe that last was basically a direct quote!)

Are you really going to pretend the Avengers don't have a problem with this war? Maybe you don't but you don't speak for all of the Avengers and Stevie has already complained about it multiple times. Stevie didn't want the war and hes the one who approached D1 and WD's about an early peace. I know both D1 and WD wouldn't have wanted it to end early, because they never do, they will win or die trying. It seems the only alliances who won't die trying are the newbies and the Avengers who don't want to weaken their position further and stranglehold on everyone.

Using the OWF dramas to blame everyone else for your problems is just an excuse and everyone I've been talking to has repeated this sentiment. The OWF has been having dramas forever but as soon as you're on the back foot and you can't bring friends in to defend you this time, well you could and we'd get to find out who has the most friends, you pull the pity card, spit the dummy and cry about all of these OWF haters being responsible for you wanting to leave the game. Why don't you ignore the forums or haters if it bothers you so much, this why is admin implemented an ignore function.

What you're experiencing is nothing compared to what many others have gone through in this game and they still play, most of us don't take the game as serious so we're not too bothered when we get rolled, rogue attacked, etc, most of us just play to war and not win everything which is the main reason why many of you are upset because that goal looks a little harder to obtain with all the enemies you've made yourselves.

And i never said you were terrible people, in fact all of you are decent people but you take this game too serious and that is going to be your undoing when everything goes bad so lets not blame everyone else for that.

If you understood our posts, it has nothing to do with War Doves and D1. They were fun to war with, and being "defeated" is pretty subjective. I told most people in the alliance to hold back, because we expect to be hit again. Do you think I couldn't have told everyone to pull a defcon 1 and buy a punch of tech, always keep full air, and statistically win this war? I could have, but it's a marathon, not a footrace. I'm also not rage quitting. I can show you Skype screenshots of me telling Tim I didn't have much motivation to play anymore, if you really want. This round, the outspoken members of the community, getting rogued and people being unable to get over old grudges have pushed me away, and RL has gotten much busier.
Ironically, you are the one with the SE mindset. In SE, people continuously hold grudges (if grudges doesn't scream DT, I don't know what does). Each round, you are fixated on the past and hold such a strong bias against us. In SE, people make coalitions to take down a single alliance. In TE, the goal is to get rid of those grudges and have each round be a new slate. But I'm sure you'll retort with something about quitting because I can't win.

Edit: Oh, and we've never denied an alliance peace when they've asked for it. Just because we don't post it on the oef doesn't mean we offer it.

You's asked for peace early, that means you's lost this war. Lets not take that away from D1 and WDs after they agreed to your early peace proposal.

And believe me, they were hoping you'd spend your cash, this is one of the most destructive things you can do to your enemies because it only serves to make you weaker in the future, this is what many very experienced vets aim to do to their opponents, its what separates the newbies from the elites. For most newbies this is a case of inexperience but for the experienced its a case of ego overtaking experience and both sides have minimal war chest levels.

People hold grudges in TE as well, but they can end faster because they're not divided by treaties unlike SE. SE is more focused on building the stronger side which could be compared to Avengers who have increased their membership of elites every round. Did the Sengoku guys join you this round, i see one of them there? You seem to be stacking your alliance to strengthen it more by the round as if you's weren't already dominating everyone else. This will only force others to come closer because of the imbalance, it was always going to naturally occur and this imbalanced you've created is why TE may slowly move towards a miniture version of SE. No one wants this but what other choices are there, you guys are actively making it very difficult and there is nothing no one else can do but to bring their strength together to match your own.

Its easy to want everyone to get rid of those grudges when you're the one who created them and has been strengthening them every round by rolling the same alliances but I'm sure you wish they would forget about it. Obviously you don't know some of these alliances very well.

I have my reasons for opposing your actions in-game and out, and I've explained those reasons in the appropriate threads. No one else seems to be pulling any crap so they don't require my attention, i don't discriminate unless they do it to others.

Dad burn it!  Time to change my shirt again w/all this celebration of 420.  Well D1 & WD's are using this special day to reach out and send peace too all.  It is offically decide D1 & WD's will peace out with Nightmare Movement and the Avengers.  It was a mutual agreement ( all partys) to end the destruction and make peace.  We hope all have enjoyed showing strenght and strategy in this fighting arena.  Some took it harder, some just plain got tore up, but it was a fair friendly fight.  All partys are in agreement that dirty spy-ops dont belong in TE.  It a mutual reading that outside nations were the blunt of this activity.  So let us all find new direction in a friendly fire coalition effort against dirty spy ops.

D1 & WD's annouce peace out w/  NM & tA's as of update 4/20.  No further attacks allowed after 4/20.   :smug: 

What D1 and WD have done is the most despicable thing I've sever seen, i can't believe you took the war to them before they could roll you for the 5th time in a row, the horror, we the community of TE will never forget!

Lol, you are so ignorant. Please show me the repeated maulings we have put out on D1/WD.

Stevie didn't want the war and hes the one who approached D1 and WD's about an early peace.

You's asked for peace early, that means you's lost this war. Lets not take that away from D1 and WDs 

Plain wrong, yet again. You dont have a clue.

We did lose this war. When WD have 150ish k , D1 about the same, and we have about 110k with LESS ANS than either AA.

You join up to hit us. And, you take the simplest oldest trick in the book of adding in a new big AA with a lot of total NS to make your war seem fair.

Defcon1 can only win down declares. WD of course are happy to tag along.

"Rolling the same AAs every time"

Sorry what? Who else is there to hit?? We've hit pretty much everyone over the course of the last few rounds and pretty much everyone has hit us lol.

Lol, you are so ignorant. Please show me the repeated maulings we have put out on D1/WD.

Plain wrong, yet again. You dont have a clue.

We did lose this war. When WD have 150ish k , D1 about the same, and we have about 110k with LESS ANS than either AA.

You join up to hit us. And, you take the simplest oldest trick in the book of adding in a new big AA with a lot of total NS to make your war seem fair.

Defcon1 can only win down declares. WD of course are happy to tag along.

This BS is almost at BG level.

"Rolling the same AAs every time"

Sorry what? Who else is there to hit?? We've hit pretty much everyone over the course of the last few rounds and pretty much everyone has hit us lol.

Well you just got rolled by two of them and I have a good feeling you'll get to see more of these AA's first hand. ^_^

This BS is almost at BG level.

Well you just got rolled by two of them and I have a good feeling you'll get to see more of these AA's first hand. ^_^

I didn't know you thought so much of SG and admit he has high intelligence like my self ;)
I guess that means you agree as well :P

Yeah maybe they will but, maybe they won't....

The nation of the Mittens Citizens waits for White Castle

Lmao! Not sure many people would get this as I don't think WC are located much more than the Mid East US.
For those who don't know, they are open at least til 2 am and many all night....been there many a times on the way home from the club :)

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Sad as it is, we will be continuing hostilities against Esteemed Lord of Nightmare Movement. It seems he wishes to disregard the peace agreement I had with the leader of his alliance.

The messages speak for themselves.

inbox2.jpg

inbox1.jpg

Sad as it is, we will be continuing hostilities against Esteemed Lord of Nightmare Movement. It seems he wishes to disregard the peace agreement I had with the leader of his alliance.

inbox2.jpg

inbox1.jpg

Didn't he learn his lesson the first time????

I would like to start by stating this is a war thread for WD & Defc1 v Avengers & NM

RE's actions against NM have been cheap & out of order during the whole war.

Example - I and most other NM nations never attacked a member of RE but RE took it as open season against us all whilst we had a war on our hands :(

I can't believe you got MORE PATHETIC :)

Peace was offered AND accepted, just NOT when you wanted it.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000291&Extended=1

When YOU offered peace Mitten was still fighting and Re-Attacking NM Nations

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000172&Extended=1

I told Mitten I wouldn't peace out with RE until ALL wars with NM were finished

HE kept attacking, peacing then Re-attacking Nightmare Movement nations

One example http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000045&Extended=1

NOW, after peace - and after I spanked BOTH your arses - you attack again

(I had dropped my Guerrilla Camps etc because I believed you would grow up & because one of my trade partners re-rolled)

Even then you didn't manage to Anarchy me so you sent someone else in to do that

Then this infantile !@#$

Date: 4/23/2015 3:20:08 AM
Subject: hahahahahaha

Body: you are in anarchy!!!!

[points-and-laughs]

hahahahah!

Date: 4/23/2015 2:58:58 AM
Subject: Nation Audit

Body: Dear (Un)Esteemed Lord,

Following extensive review of your nation and the conduct of its despised leader.
Roman Empire has decided to involuntarily subscribe you to our infrastructure reduction program. There are numerous benefits such as lower bills, a more manageable amount of citizens and of course free heating.
Do not look in the fridge. We have drank all your beer.
We have kindly left you with a glass of warm milk, some nappies and the last box of tissues we had. (Seems your solders had actually helped them selves to the rest already)
This amusing situation would have been avoided if you had shown a little bit of honor and respect and stuck with the peace deal that you were supposed too.
See what you made us do? On a more positive note it seems you are leading in the casualties race.
I would love to see your considered thoughts on current events so that we can add them to our history lesson for future

You're legends in your own lunchbreaks !!

Grow up ffs

I'll be offering all three of you peace - then deleting

It used to be that when a war ended - the Alliances who took part looked out for their former opponents for around a week !

It seems these days are long past now too :(

Sad game - MY LAST Post

I would like to start by stating this is a war thread for WD & Defc1 v Avengers & NM
RE's actions against NM have been cheap & out of order during the whole war.

Example - I and most other NM nations never attacked a member of RE but RE took it as open season against us all whilst we had a war on our hands :(

I can't believe you got MORE PATHETIC :)

Peace was offered AND accepted, just NOT when you wanted it.
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000291&Extended=1

When YOU offered peace Mitten was still fighting and Re-Attacking NM Nations
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000172&Extended=1

I told Mitten I wouldn't peace out with RE until ALL wars with NM were finished
HE kept attacking, peacing then Re-attacking Nightmare Movement nations
One example http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000045&Extended=1

NOW, after peace - and after I spanked BOTH your arses - you attack again
(I had dropped my Guerrilla Camps etc because I believed you would grow up & because one of my trade partners re-rolled)

Even then you didn't manage to Anarchy me so you sent someone else in to do that

Then this infantile !@#$

You're legends in your own lunchbreaks !!
Grow up ffs

I'll be offering all three of you peace - then deleting

It used to be that when a war ended - the Alliances who took part looked out for their former opponents for around a week !
It seems these days are long past now too :(

Sad game - MY LAST Post

Peace was agreed for server reset- any attacks before then were fair game. Per us hitting you back was because you hit us after we sent you peace and you responded with 8 attacks.

Quit playing the victim card, I don't feel sorry for you