WD's & D1 Declare on Avengers & Nightmare Movement

I never screamed your alliance had down declares you guys just have had the highest ANS for a while now and never really fought an uphill battle. Chill out sheesh. As for this "we aren't playing to win and flags" whatever you guys word it. I'm just going to brush that false statement off. Should we talk logic Stevie? Ha

On a final note, you guys come in TE do whatever you want, tick a bunch of people off with some stunts, obviously by the way the round is going had something coming to you that you should have known was coming. The amount of things happening to avengers I would sure say their is obviously more then DT that can't stand you guys. If you can say DT did all spy attacks, DT forced WD and D1 to attack you guys and whatever else you are dealing you, then you are fools. I'll tell you now from experience messaging WD government, THEY MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. Not a single question mark there. But damn one round you have it slightly hard and you guys all want to quit. Man I am just glad after all the beatings misfits have taken and we still have loyal members ready the next round. This is just sad, the way you feel is the way majority alliances you have declared on felt but they were just motivated to come back at you.

If we have the highest ANS surely that makes it harder to have up-declares lol. And hey, I did a roll-call before the round started. The vast majority of our members just want to war and get casualties. They don't care about prizes, and tbh neither do I. I'm not Stevie and he isn't the be-all and end-all of tA. 

No one from tA is saying that DT forced WD / D1 to attack us - we are well aware that they can and do make their own decisions. We are not saying that having a beating is the problem, none of us are saying that. It is the continuous stream of hatred and poison that is coming from a select few people on here that constantly turns the OWF into a whole lot of drama that is ruining it for me. 

So basically, we should use this as motivation to come back and spy everyone else up next round and just try to mess with people as much as possible? And you're right, it is more than obvious that DT can't stand us, she doesn't let it drop for more than a second - I honestly can't think of anyone else who would try to twist around us getting IRS / other spy ops from day 1 and make it into something that we're doing to ourselves. 

As I said, war, fighting, honourable opponents - yea, i'm cool with that, if they beat me, good on them. But this sort of shit on here is just frankly exhausting, and i've only been doing it for three rounds. I think it would be very interesting to see how any other AA would react if they were spied in this way from the beginning of the round. I sincerely doubt the term 'slightly hard' would be thrown around when most of your AA is collecting on 23% tax rate lol. 

But yea, whatever, i'm over this lol. It honestly isn't worth the effort arguing with you anymore, i'm close to just letting people say w/e the hell they like about us now. 

Respect to D1 / WD - as always they have been fighting brilliantly! Much honour and respect to them. Special shoutout to Cowboy / Fatality for the small bits of casual banter I like to throw around, hope you haven't missed it too much this weekend!

\o WD

\o D1

\o tA

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't mind this declare? I'm talking about the ones that are complaining about this declare in particular. Avengers seem to be the underdog for the first time forever. I couldn't agree more with the spying situation, I would be heated too. We had the same dirt moves a while back hence my suggestion I made in 2014, same thing happened to us. But the truth is we all experience cheap shots at us, whether it be dirty spy ops, down declares or any type of cheating we are all aware of ticks us off but we manage. I think DT just got really bent out of shape about people attempting to shove the entire situation on misfits. Which is the same reason I took part in the hatred. Avengers need to accept blame for some of the situation and not feel everyone was just out to get them.

Together we stuck up a early war for TE.  A friendly war, so those wanting peace we will consider.  No nukes, no dirty spy ops', and no neagative remarks.  Purely a hand of warring friendship!

Whatever the underlying motives for this are - it is, on the face of it a fairly balanced war

However WE, at Nightmare Movement, continue to be RAIDED by Roman Empire.

This action is (1) the most despicable and LOW attempt to gain cheap XP that I've seen in many rounds of TE. and (2) the reason why I too will quit this badly damaged game.

RE will state that they had a greivance with us prior to WD & Def1's declaration.

- Even then, it was apparent that they were getting their 'rocks off' by stealing tech (& XP) from Noobs

(Believe me Nightmare Movement IS a noob Alliance)

I spoke, yesterday, with Custard who said that he would propose peace (for discussion) within him alliance; - but, no response other than Mitten attacking me just before update.

(I hate thick Custard btw)

RE were never a great Alliance imo - but now they're scraping the barrel

I kinda, naively, hoped that WD's, Def1 and Avengers would be offended that this act undermined our 'official' war but got no response to this message

To: Danger Mouse    From: Esteemed Lord    Date: 4/18/2015 11:46:56 PM

Subject: Just so you know

Whilst our war with Def1 & WD seems to have started out fair - stats-wise - WE, Nightmare Movement, are also being targeted by the XP raiding Roman Empire.

This undermines our war and, tbh, is the most underhand action I've seen in TE.

I spoke with Custard yesterday and he agreed to "post and discuss" peace discussions on RE's forum and/or Announcements.

The outcome - as you can see - is they sent their top Nation to attack me.

I call on the leaders of Def1, WD & AQvengers to recognise this LOW act by RE.

Copies to Cowboy, Danger Mouse & Ironman

got no reply - so far

This IS the kind of behaviour which kills the game yada yada yada

Oh, my final contribution is this

Total Soldier Casualties

1. 97,137 Total Soldiers Lost - Esteemed Lord of Torphichen - Green Team
  2. 86,556 Total Soldiers Lost - Fata1ity of Planet Vegeta - Pink Team
  3. 74,239 Total Soldiers Lost - Cowboy of Texas - Pink Team
  4. 73,668 Total Soldiers Lost - Randy Rhodes of WarHammer - Black Team
  5. 71,684 Total Soldiers Lost - Ironman of Malibu - Black Team

I like to fight - but there should be some basic rules

RE should be ashamed

Whatever the underlying motives for this are - it is, on the face of it a fairly balanced war

However WE, at Nightmare Movement, continue to be RAIDED by Roman Empire.
This action is (1) the most despicable and LOW attempt to gain cheap XP that I've seen in many rounds of TE. and (2) the reason why I too will quit this badly damaged game.

RE will state that they had a greivance with us prior to WD & Def1's declaration.
- Even then, it was apparent that they were getting their 'rocks off' by stealing tech (& XP) from Noobs
(Believe me Nightmare Movement IS a noob Alliance)

I spoke, yesterday, with Custard who said that he would propose peace (for discussion) within him alliance; - but, no response other than Mitten attacking me just before update.
(I hate thick Custard btw)

RE were never a great Alliance imo - but now they're scraping the barrel

I kinda, naively, hoped that WD's, Def1 and Avengers would be offended that this act undermined our 'official' war but got no response to this message

got no reply - so far

This IS the kind of behaviour which kills the game yada yada yada

Oh, my final contribution is this
I like to fight - but there should be some basic rules

RE should be ashamed

You're kidding right? You guys threatened us, attacked us- we starting hitting even before the blitz- and you are whining on owf for the morale police to come and forgive your leader about all of RE being at a perma war zi banned (we have every message)

You are out of your mind. No worries though- I'll get those defending casualties up for Ya ;)

I can't believe people are so stubborn and shortsighted as to see this as a question of winning and losing. We are and will be the best AA this round. I don't really have a doubt about that. If you read my original post, you would see it as so much more than that.

owf1.jpg

and the war underneath was the One RE nation who declared on NM (and granted, NM declared on RE first)

Not to mention the ridiculous messages- and keep in mind, RE is like 1/4th the size of NM:

This one is from a delusional nation living in a TE fantasy world:

To: The Mitten From: General Gorgoth Date: 4/15/2015 2:18:01 PM

Subject: MDoAP
Message: I have an MDoAP with Nightmare Movement. Continued hostilities to me will be an official declaration of war on both WFF and Nightmare Movement. Choose your next move carefully.

This one is NMs leader promising RE to be "ZI'd Banned" and at Perma war, also a delusional nation living in a TE fantasy world:

o: Ningkeptune From: 76Juggernaut Date: 4/17/2015 1:39:02 AM

Subject: RE: Hey?

Message: Well you can think what you'd like Hun but you made a very bad mistake in declaring war. I was in my right to do so per your words as he did not peace.
Your alliance is now ZI banned, I didn't want to be mean, and I did try to help. But I was warned of your back stabbery from some of the guys, I just felt like you were a good person.
Guess I was wrong.. Sigh
Well good luck to you, you made this choice and you will live with it by being this way to me

This one is from a whining member:

To: The Mitten From: Esteemed Lord Date: 4/19/2015 2:59:10 AM

Subject: RE: Just wondering
I DON'T WHINE ....
.... I FIGHT and give you FACTS 

The way you guys 'play' is why the game is dying 

You MUST know how pathetic RE is !!

And this one is finally.... FINALLY... their leader apologizing

To: The Mitten From: 76Juggernaut Date: 4/19/2015 2:44:56 AM

Subject: So. 
I apologize for saying I will perma ZI your leader because I was emotional and angry.
As for the guys who attacked your members, they will need to apologize for not attacking the guy from your alliance that attacked us first.

and somewhere in the midst of all this- I even found the heart to push NM in the right direction:

To: 76Juggernaut From: The Mitten Date: 4/17/2015 2:21:46 AM

Subject: RE: Say...
Message: You guys would have been better off finding an alliance to guide you the first round. Almost like a protector (but of course it's TE, so lots of wars) but usually early on they last 5 days and then time to rebuild.

Anyway- I recommend defcon, war doves, OP, citidale, Roman Empire- they've been around long enough to "show you the ropes".

Now they can 'grumble' that we piggy backed WD and Def-1, but as it so happens, we planned on hitting them and started to target them before the blitz even occurred. I have played TE for many rounds- and I understand how it works- however, at the same time threats from an alliance 4 times bigger than yours followed up by 5 attacks by them per our 1 rogue attack... and now that WD and Def-1 are hitting them they are 'crying' because we want the xp????

For all the rounds I've played, I've never actually had an actual, personal CB in TE

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

lol@taking TE seriously. Unlike my lovely Samwise :wub: , The Frying Dehlia will still be around (probably as a rogue in the future, maybe not) for rounds  to come.

r-SOMALI-PIRATES-FREE-SHIP-large570-2.jp

Friendly alliance NM is learning about TE.  RE mentioned a special thanks for declaring on the bigger alliance raiding RE.  Seems RE was raided so they responded to the raids not a war.  Any alliance who is raiding others and gets declared on is still open game for response from the raided alliance.   It is called raid at your own risk, and rules are sometime set by the individual alliances on careful raiding.  NM will learn w/this curve of experience.  RE has all rights to respond to any raid warring or not.  

Keep it simple, better for all!

lol@taking TE seriously. Unlike my lovely Samwise :wub: , The Frying Dehlia will still be around (probably as a rogue in the future, maybe not) for rounds  to come.

r-SOMALI-PIRATES-FREE-SHIP-large570-2.jp

You know, the last time you and I started and finished a round together, in the same alliance, was 25.

and somewhere in the midst of all this- I even found the heart to push NM in the right direction:
To: 76Juggernaut From: The Mitten Date: 4/17/2015 2:21:46 AM

Subject: RE: Say...
Message: You guys would have been better off finding an alliance to guide you the first round. Almost like a protector (but of course it's TE, so lots of wars) but usually early on they last 5 days and then time to rebuild.

Anyway- I recommend defcon, war doves, OP, citidale, Roman Empire- they've been around long enough to "show you the ropes".

This guy did approach me about a MDoAP with War Doves. I politely declined, informing him that treaties were not recognized in TE, and that since his AA had a low member count, offered to put him on our Do Not Raid list. However, this translated to him as we had a NAP, which is untrue.

But since I do have relations with him, I'd be willing to help advise him this round if he's willing to accept my advice this time around. That also goes for WFF.

EDIT: format again. Stupid phone.

Edited by Samwise

Discussions of peace are taking place in the Roman Empire as the picture below proves.

banner.jpg

However, we are still trying to figure out a way to communicate with Nightmare Movement.

We popped over to their HQ and they turned their backs on us and wouldn't speak.

strong_style_color_b82220_cheap_strong_c

We did notice a pram with no toys left in it as well.

I usually try to keep quiet on threads like these but...

NM, you may call us whatever you want. We don't claim to be the best alliance. But we will defend our own whether you're at war, whether you're twice our size, or whether you're a "noob" alliance. Raiding is raiding. We WILL retaliate.

The OWF is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

A box of chocolates in the style of berty botts every flavour beans - sometimes it's chocolate, someone it's actually just a piece of shit lol

Just because I can really and I didnt attack you with words. You have to stop seeing things that are't there its not a fun way to play the game. But look here are 3 people who said the same thing before I did, but hey I guess facts here aren't needed.

Alex, sadly if you don't agree with DT or if you post something she thinks you shouldn't (regardless that it's true) you get an onslaught of words berating you. You do have a right to post your opinion regardless to what she thinks and I beseech you to keep doing so, do not let her ignorance keep you from doing so!

These large walls of BS you keep posting get more and more desperate with every new post. You're trying so hard its just hilarious but keep trying noob. Your time will come too.

Lol, now you try to act like you didn't read it. We all know you read every single word and it's killing you to keep you big mouth shut :P

And now I'm responsible for all of these destroy money ops too? Why does Stevie still blame me after you said in our private discussions the Avengers don't think its me? Hes the leader so that can't be true.

Also if you really think its not me, can you put a muzzle on your pom pom shaking Chihuahua otherwise known as BG or is this the Avengers spokesperson? He obviously has great interest in Avengers and he likes to accuse others of using multis. It doesn't take a scientist to put those 2 things together and figure out whats going on.

I have a feeling this will be another time that you post something that's just not true, something that somebody "supposedly" said to you. I thought I explained to you last round that I'm TA's official, unofficial spokesman. I didn't accuse others of multis, what I did was accuse "YOU" of either having a multi "OR" a buddy to try and implant them into TDO, maybe I wasn't speaking simple enough
for you when I said that....WE CLEAR NOW!

*******Also, we've never had any private conversations so i'm not quite sure where this is coming from?*******

How did I see this coming DT! Yet another example that you are a lying POS! And more proof that you have fabricated conversations with other people. Ez just caught it and called you out on it, in his own polite way :) Your credibility just keeps going down and down every time you open your mouth.

I thought i was talking to you, i never actually bothered to cross check nation names :P It was Adamah who said that. 

I don't care about BG, it looks like he'll be getting his own alliance Rolled.

I don't care if I'm a suspect, heck I'd put me on the list of suspects too but directly accusing me and placing all the blame on me without a single piece of evidence of something i know i didn't do only tells me you don't care who really did it, you want it to be me and nothing will change your minds. Even if the real culprit comes forwards and confesses, you won't care because it still isn't me.

Amazing! Just Amazing how you thought it was EZ, I'd say that to if I was covering up lies!
Oh you care about me, you care about everything I post, mostly because you know it's true ;)

So now your suggesting that you have the power (going around asking AA leaders to attack TOD) to get us rolled? Wait didn't you just in this thread say your not responceible for getting TA attacked? and didn't you say you only talk to 2 people on IRC? Yet now you propose to know we are getting rolled? And let me guess you will have had nothing to do with it? You keep putting that foot deep in that mouth, it suits you!

OH NO! Please DT, please don't have TDO rolled! I promise I'll shut up and let you continually lie, and destroy every thread you post in. I'll even let you continually condemn The Avengers and castigate everyone that disagrees with you or has their own opinion.

Let me point something out to you about your threats, TDO is not scared of a war! I'd be real careful if I was you, it might be you and/or misfits that get rolled instead of TDO. Your a real POS!

Really?
I don't know who makes me laugh more, you or DT.
We have done some of the biggest up declares in the game and yet you 2 just keep on harping about one damn war.

And you will not be alone Das as I am done with this game also my friend.
Thank you for the kind words and know that it has been a pleasure fighting by your side and learning along the way.

I think Samwise said it best when she said that if a game brings more stress than fun then it is time to find a new hobby (or something along those lines).  ;)
I can imagine that it is going to put a dent in admin's pocketbook when we all leave huh?

You and Das don't need to let them get the best of you, honestly this is exactly what DT wants.
She is nothing more than a pathetic lying POS and giving in to her rants means she wins!
I hope you rethink this and the same goes for you Das, this game is not better off with out you guys!
I could go on, but the main point is you need to keep that ferocity that made you guys #1 going.
Tit for tat, fire with fire I always say ;)

If we have the highest ANS surely that makes it harder to have up-declares lol. And hey, I did a roll-call before the round started. The vast majority of our members just want to war and get casualties. They don't care about prizes, and tbh neither do I. I'm not Stevie and he isn't the be-all and end-all of tA. 

No one from tA is saying that DT forced WD / D1 to attack us - we are well aware that they can and do make their own decisions. We are not saying that having a beating is the problem, none of us are saying that. It is the continuous stream of hatred and poison that is coming from a select few people on here that constantly turns the OWF into a whole lot of drama that is ruining it for me. 

So basically, we should use this as motivation to come back and spy everyone else up next round and just try to mess with people as much as possible? And you're right, it is more than obvious that DT can't stand us, she doesn't let it drop for more than a second - I honestly can't think of anyone else who would try to twist around us getting IRS / other spy ops from day 1 and make it into something that we're doing to ourselves. 

As I said, war, fighting, honourable opponents - yea, i'm cool with that, if they beat me, good on them. But this sort of !@#$ on here is just frankly exhausting, and i've only been doing it for three rounds. I think it would be very interesting to see how any other AA would react if they were spied in this way from the beginning of the round. I sincerely doubt the term 'slightly hard' would be thrown around when most of your AA is collecting on 23% tax rate lol. 

But yea, whatever, i'm over this lol. It honestly isn't worth the effort arguing with you anymore, i'm close to just letting people say w/e the hell they like about us now. 

Respect to D1 / WD - as always they have been fighting brilliantly! Much honour and respect to them. Special shoutout to Cowboy / Fatality for the small bits of casual banter I like to throw around, hope you haven't missed it too much this weekend!

\o WD
\o D1
\o tA

I feel and understand everything your saying here Ez. I think you guys coming back next round and give a littleof what your getting now back to the same people who think it's funny or that's it's ok, might be that proverbial "Fight fire with fire" medicine they need. Then let's see if they still feel it's fair and condone dirty ops!

Friendly alliance NM is learning about TE.  RE mentioned a special thanks for declaring on the bigger alliance raiding RE.  Seems RE was raided so they responded to the raids not a war.  Any alliance who is raiding others and gets declared on is still open game for response from the raided alliance.   It is called raid at your own risk, and rules are sometime set by the individual alliances on careful raiding.  NM will learn w/this curve of experience.  RE has all rights to respond to any raid warring or not.  

Keep it simple, better for all!

I think you missed it there CB, NM was the one who got raided first, they in turn had 3 nations counter the raid....The problem is they countered the wrong nation. From there it just escalated. The bad part is when RE was threatened to be ZI'd. Obviously the bad move on NM part, and not with in TE standards, but now a days it seems TE standards don't apply. Or does it only apply to certain alliances? Yeah I guess what I'm saying is there seems to be double standards going on now a days in TE. Sad really, because the very same person that I gave props to for posting about new alliances sovereignty and adhering to standards implied in TE has also completely done a 360.

I'm by no means trying to bash you here, I think you have seen enough post from me to know when I'm doing that. I just don't understand how you can say one thing, then act another way.

I don't condone NM actions, they needed some teaching but this war will result in the loss of many of those nation.I also give the leader respect for manning up and giving an apoloigy!

TE has definitely changed since I left, a lot of veteran people have quite and the numbers are not even a quarter of what they were when I left. At this rate I give it another year and TE will no longer exist! Is this what everyone wants?

What are you going to do when everyone's so called enemies quit, war each other? Piss off each other because one or the other feels the war was unfair. Trust me someone is going to feel the war was unfair rather it was or wasn't. It's a game, that's all this is, so is it worth causing people to quit.

Can everyone see where I'm going with this?

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Everyone should stop picking on Avengers so they don't quit. It only took one defeat and look what you've all done! Shame on you!

Don't worry about everything they did to you, its a new round, just forget it so they can do it again but it doesn't matter because you'll get told to forget about it and move on so it can happen again and again. Just move on and fight those who don't consistently want to destroy you.

What D1 and WD have done is the most despicable thing I've sever seen, i can't believe you took the war to them before they could roll you for the 5th time in a row, the horror, we the community of TE will never forget!

When Avengers came into this thread and were the first to start complaining, we should not have complained about their complaints i mean they are the Avengers remember, they can complain at everyone else but we shouldn't be doing it to them, if we do that then they will call us haters!

After all these super heroes are protectors and servers of justice and they do it all for us so do not resist when they nuke your nations, slaughter your soldiers, assassinate your generals, sink your naval fleets. If they're doing that then its clearly all your fault so you better spread em and assume the position or else!

If you get blamed for spying them then it must have been you because they have super powers that can tell if you're lying so clearly I'm guilty of all of the spying. Shame on me!

And who the hell is going to pay for all of those donations if they quit? Now that all of the donators will be quitting, i guess TE might now be coming to its final days. Its been fun but we can't play if all of the donators are quitting. I guess this will be everyone's final round, it was good while it lasted!

But seriously just grow up Avengers, spitting the dummy and quitting over a game is something I'd expect from toddlers. The truth is you're more mad because you're going to find it hard to dominate everything and everyone like you've been doing since your founding. You don't want to play if you're going to be the same strength as everyone else and can't roll everyone when you want too which is why i always said you don't play TE to help keep the game balanced and fair, you just want to dominate everyone that gets in the way of your flags and records.

No one should feel pity for you because you never gave anyone else this compassion when you rolled over alliances without any offers of early peace and i know you asked D1/WDs for an early peace and they've agreed and they first offered peace to you's in their DoW, would you have done the same? There are those of us who do try hard to keep the teams balanced and fair, perhaps you should leave the SE mind set in SE and start playing TE the way its always been played otherwise you're allowed to leave, that is up to you but you're also allowed to stay.

We will go on regardless of your decisions and continue to try our best in bringing back fairness and fun into TE but also to all those you've been doing a good job at denying it too.

@DT, you seem to be very good at ignoring my posts when it's convenient lol

As I said, war, fighting, honourable opponents - yea, i'm cool with that, if they beat me, good on them.

Respect to D1 / WD - as always they have been fighting brilliantly! Much honour and respect to them.

We don't have a problem with this war. It is simply the constant way we are drawn into the OWF drama as the bad guys all the time that is getting to me. It's like you aren't even willing to give us a chance and as soon as we try and do something to prove it to you we get it thrown back at us as if it's our fault for every bad thing that has ever happened here.

The first page of this thread is almost entirely Avengers members saying gl / hf and all that. Exception being Stevie who wanted to point out that he thought the stats were not entirely representative of how the war would play out and would have preferred a more honest fight. I suppose that's a bit of a complaint, but he never said he didn't want the war - he simply said that he thought it was obvious that NM were added on to make the stats better. (not something i'm going to comment on here as i don't really care either way). 

In fact I have no problem with WD / D1 at all - Samwise and I resolved our spy ops issue. Cowboy posted to try and get others to help alienate someone caught doing the exposed spy ops. Danger Mouse is a just a good guy all around from what i've seen. 

Please try to tell me again how we're such terrible people who are the ultimate evil of TE and deserve to be eradicated from the game and how you applaud anyone who uses such tactics as IRS ops / destroy money ops etc on us! (I believe that last was basically a direct quote!)