WD's & D1 Declare on Avengers & Nightmare Movement

What does everyone think of me updating the stat losses each day of the war. Is it a good idea or a bad idea?

Thank you for your good work, i enjoy reading your analyses everyday.

Edited by Dario

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not government. I didn't conspire anything against you. I got my target list 5 minutes before update if you couldn't tell by my abysmal blitz. I didn't even know we were attacking that night. You can keep addressing me like I still represent WD, but I don't. I'm just a member who came back for one last round with zero responsibilities. So there's no need to threaten me with what you're going to do to me next round. I won't be here.

See below
I'm not upset that the above happened. But if we agreed to a friendly war and your guys are going to hit me with them, then you'd have to expect that I'd retalliate. Stevie even responded to that post alluding to the fact that WD allegedly spied Avengers so the op I received was in retaliation. That was the only response I got from anybody in Avenger's camp. I assumed from the lack of response besides Stevie's that these ops were back on the table. Somebody from Avenger's should've contacted me saying the attack wasn't sanctioned if that were the case.

Edit: format was off

I wouldn't have expected anything less from an old school player. :gun:

Avengers are trying to convince everyone that econ ops are dirty but in reality they're really bad for them. They wouldn't be so eager to wage as many wars as they have if their opponents were more willing to use them. This is the main reason why they're on this campaign to demonize econ ops as "dirty spy ops". They suffer a lot more than the average nation who uses them and then gets hit with them in retaliation. They want their wars to have nil econ ops so they can maximize their collections and continue to roll the next alliance who gets too strong. Don't be fooled by them or their minions in TDO. These two alliances are one of the same, they only have different names.

The purpose of econ ops is to stall your opponents post war rebuild. If you don't want to consistently get rolled by Avengers again, hit them with every econ op you can, they'll be less eager to try and roll you again.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Oh so i was responsible for another spy but this time in TDO? I sure have been busy.

I knew this is what you really thought of the war and not this http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126558-wds-d1-declare-on-avengers-nightmare-movement/?p=3380528

I can't believe people take you serious and some are even dumb enough to follow you in an alliance.

I know it was a harmless post and mine was as well, i was only stating some facts.

No one cares what a paranoid freak thinks who goes out of his way to blame me for everyone's misfortunes in TE. Just because you repeat the same BS over and over, doesn't make it true. Your're only taking advantage of the situation so you can convince everyone to roll me because your hatred for me over takes any rational thinking, now you blame me at every turn. How do we know its not you doing it so you can blame me?

When you have proof then we'll all take you serious, until then do us all a favor and STFU!

Also why would i publicly post spy reports if they were false, that means the owners of those nations can see i stated it and none of them have posted to deny them and i see many TPC nations that come in here. You could easily see that Fatal was IRS spied because of his first collection, it was about the same as DD's who was also IRS spied and they both collected on the same day, Avengers knew that when they saw it. You'd know this if you weren't a noob pretending to know everything about this game.

Its not that it was a harmless comment just dont single people out. It makes it look like you have a personal grudge against them. I dont know about you but my calculator of who I want to roll resets every round because thats how it should be in TE.

Its not that it was a harmless comment just dont single people out. It makes it look like you have a personal grudge against them. I dont know about you but my calculator of who I want to roll resets every round because thats how it should be in TE.

You're the one who said it was early so who else was i suppose to address? We've had wars on day 8-9 before and i don't recall anyone complaining about those being early too, if you guys want to say "this is early", at least be consistent.

Didn't the Avengers hit someone on day 8-9 about 2 rounds ago? I wasn't singling you out as a personal grudge. I have no grudge against you, you attack me with words so i respond.

Wars are allowed as soon as the game allows it. In first round wars I'm sure most will agree that stats aren't that important. Of all people, DD and WH know this, who recalls the "Money vs Nukes war". It was a first round war and this could be said for this war except its stats vs money. Avengers have bank rolls, why don't they use it instead of complaining about it being a down declare. You have more nations on your side, you all started with 10 mill so unless admin has it out for Avengers, he must have given them disadvantages, or i don't see any problem. As for getting combined with an alliance you'd rather not have been combined with, Avengers ask yourself the same thing when you did it to many alliances last round, and the round before that. You're the biggest opportunist alliance out there and everyone knows it.

I have nothing against those who hold no grudges but not everyone will move on like nothing happened, we all know what OP's motto is, "God forgives, not OP". I know from experience that War Dove are an alliance that doesn't forgive either and i see nothing wrong with that, the Warriors/Misfits vs OP/WD saga went for awhile. How long did the TPC vs OP war wage on for while everyone else stood back and watched two of the most powerful and elite alliances consistently smash each other round after round. TE has been built on grudge wars and the knowledge of the game has advanced because of it.

In the case of the Avengers, let them complain, they've done far worst to others and we all knew they'd cry foul play once the same happened to them.  "And you will reap what you sow." - StevieG

Look whose reaping now.

Lets just make this a world war and see where we all stand.

How did i miss this gold.

I like this idea but then again i don't want TE to turn into SE but I'm pretty confident in saying the victors will be the side TPC/OP decides to join. If anyone has been moving in this direction, its the Avengers with their coordination with other alliances. I've informed everyone what they're capable of from the inside and its not hard to put it together from the outside.

I said it before and I'll say it again, don't play this game because you won't win against all of the veteran alliances. The new alliances are those trying to create blocks. Avengers showed this to everyone when they had all of AOW top nations help them against TPC/OP last round.

I'm not government. I didn't conspire anything against you. I got my target list 5 minutes before update if you couldn't tell by my abysmal blitz. I didn't even know we were attacking that night. You can keep addressing me like I still represent WD, but I don't. I'm just a member who came back for one last round with zero responsibilities. So there's no need to threaten me with what you're going to do to me next round. I won't be here.

See below
I'm not upset that the above happened. But if we agreed to a friendly war and your guys are going to hit me with them, then you'd have to expect that I'd retalliate. Stevie even responded to that post alluding to the fact that WD allegedly spied Avengers so the op I received was in retaliation. That was the only response I got from anybody in Avenger's camp. I assumed from the lack of response besides Stevie's that these ops were back on the table. Somebody from Avenger's should've contacted me saying the attack wasn't sanctioned if that were the case.

Edit: format was off

Apologies on my part, I thought you were just posting to say you'd joined the lot of people who had been spied by that idiot trying to fuck things up. This was not something tA organised, condoned, or even realised had happened until it was posted. As I had said we have also been hit with such ops even into this war and are aware it is not WD doing them.

@DT, you're correct, we haven't been given any special disadvantage other than the few dozen IRS / destroy money ops that keep getting forwarded to me. We've discussed that someone is trying to beat us down and 90%+ of our AA being impacted in their first collect is not the same as one or two people from other AAs who seem to have been hit solely so we can't say someone is only hitting us. Yes, we countered misfits as at the time our logical conclusion pointed to them, thus has been explained dozens of times, but I know you'll always argue against it.

As far as using dirty ops, at this stage I imagine a lot of tA membership is also wanting to use them if only to make them feel better for people constantly spying them - you realise we're doing this for the exact opposite of what you said, to ensure our opponents can rebuild and be able to fight again. If someone does fight us with the full intention of using dirty ops from the start I can guarantee we will respond in kind

@blockades - correct, Das had to blockade out in order to remove his. I too will need to hit an opponent with no navy now in order to clear (hopefully all) of the blockade I received today.

P.S Sorry for any misquotes or things I missed and not more replies. Finger is getting sore from replying on my phone lol Edited by Ezeriel

Oh so i was responsible for another spy but this time in TDO? I sure have been busy.

I knew this is what you really thought of the war and not this http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126558-wds-d1-declare-on-avengers-nightmare-movement/?p=3380528

I can't believe people take you serious and some are even dumb enough to follow you in an alliance.

I know it was a harmless post and mine was as well, i was only stating some facts.

No one cares what a paranoid freak thinks who goes out of his way to blame me for everyone's misfortunes in TE. Just because you repeat the same BS over and over, doesn't make it true. Your're only taking advantage of the situation so you can convince everyone to roll me because your hatred for me over takes any rational thinking, now you blame me at every turn. How do we know its not you doing it so you can blame me?

When you have proof then we'll all take you serious, until then do us all a favor and STFU!

Also why would i publicly post spy reports if they were false, that means the owners of those nations can see i stated it and none of them have posted to deny them and i see many TPC nations that come in here. You could easily see that Fatal was IRS spied because of his first collection, it was about the same as DD's who was also IRS spied and they both collected on the same day, Avengers knew that when they saw it. You'd know this if you weren't a noob pretending to know everything about this game.

There's my princess, glad to see you could grace us with your righteous words!
Yes, yes you are responsible! Except you were not able to get your buddy/multi into my alliance! But I know how badly you wanted to pull it off just to sit there and flip things onto us. You just couldn't handle it anymore as the wait was killing you, so you just spied as a pending member hoping that might get by. It didn't work!

What are you talking about? There is no contradiction in my thoughts of this war or in any of my post about this war. I've ment everything I've said and said it exactly in the order and how I wanted to say it. But I'm glad you've taken interest in my thoughts and post about it though....I knew you were lying about not reading my post :) oh and I'd be careful who you call dumb for following me, your biting off more than you can chew there ;) besides don't be jello us that you can't get anyone to follow you :P

Paranoid, lol! That did make me chuckle. But I don't blame you for everyone's misfourtune, for instance I didn't blame you for NM inability to build, that you graciously pointed out yet still seem to allude the fact that this war is not much more than a witch hunt for TA. I only blame you for your pathetic despicable actions which include dirty spy ops, alliance spying, nation planting, and lying!

That's just it DT, you have never posted any spy ops against Fata1 or TPC, nothing but you saying it happened. That's odd because your the very first person to post everyone else's business, messages and what not. So where is this proof? At the very least you could post where they told you they were spied, if that even really happened! Also your right none have posted to deny it, but at the same time if they are even reading these post, they also see I call BS on you and aren't backing you either. Your always saying show proof or STFU, well now I'm calling you out on the same thing!

I wouldn't have expected anything less from an old school player. :gun:

Avengers are trying to convince everyone that econ ops are dirty but in reality they're really bad for them. They wouldn't be so eager to wage as many wars as they have if their opponents were more willing to use them. This is the main reason why they're on this campaign to demonize econ ops as "dirty spy ops". They suffer a lot more than the average nation who uses them and then gets hit with them in retaliation. They want their wars to have nil econ ops so they can maximize their collections and continue to roll the next alliance who gets too strong. Don't be fooled by them or their minions in TDO. These two alliances are one of the same, they only have different names.

The purpose of econ ops is to stall your opponents post war rebuild. If you don't want to consistently get rolled by Avengers again, hit them with every econ op you can, they'll be less eager to try and roll you again.

Avengers are not the only alliance that see IRS ops as dirty, there are several others as well....TDO, TPC, NDO, RE and so on! There have been many people posting in various post from each of those alliances and more that agree.

Here you go, just more proof that YOU are behind TA's dirty spy ops!
The more you open your mouth the more you put your foot in it ;)

Your turn baby girl

BG Edited by Burning Glory

As a note, the only dirty op you will see from me in this war will be against Kremco, as a response to his blockades and attempted incite gov against Bashar al Assad. So when he gets one, you already know who it came from.

Wow, this was unexpected! I mean this early is what I'm saying...
Nice blitz indeed, should be interesting on how this turns out :)
Not to mention this is a good test to see how NM does.

BTW, does anyone have pre stats on this?

GL to both sides

Sorry to hear that Kurd, hope things are well with RL!

BG

War already in TE, unexpected, so early. Best of luck to all involved.

Wow, that's early.  Have fun both parties!

Just because I can really and I didnt attack you with words. You have to stop seeing things that are there its not a fun way to play the game. But look here are 3 people who said the same thing before I did, but hey I guess facts here arent needed.

Day 2 of the War stats:
Nightmare Movement/The Avengers/World Freedom Federation
Membership: 70 ([color=#00ff00]+7[/color])
Nation Strength: 348,304 ([color=#00ff00]+28,377[/color])
Avg. Nation Strength: 4,976 ([color=#ff0000]-102[/color])

DEFCON 1/War Doves
Membership: 53 (-)
Nation Strength: 331,430 ([color=#00ff00]+44,135[/color])
Avg. Nation Strength: 6,277 ([color=#00ff00]+857[/color])
You'd yield better stats if you took from the war stats rather than the nation statistics. While the nation stats are great, they aren't usually accurate since nations will rebuild tech/infra/land during the war, creating a false sense of what is actually being destroyed. The war stats only calculate infra/tech/land that is actually destroyed.

I just took the stats for this war, and without RE and NM's wars I came up with the following:
Total Damage: 87,996 NS

WD/D1 Damage Dealt: 62,177
Avengers/WFF/NM Damage Dealt: 25,819
WD/D1 have dealt ~71% of the NS damages

Anyway, good luck!

oooooooooooooooooh dramazzzzz :awesome:

I applaud you all for coming to the defense of RE when we were hit unexpectedly but Nightmare Movement.

owf1.jpg

Most of us were asleep, but the noise woke us up and we a joining in the fun.

Haha! I only realized this when I was doing the stats for Ahmad. Should we send a front to counter NLoN as well? :P

Apologies on my part, I thought you were just posting to say you'd joined the lot of people who had been spied by that idiot trying to $%&@ things up. This was not something tA organised, condoned, or even realised had happened until it was posted. As I had said we have also been hit with such ops even into this war and are aware it is not WD doing them.

P.S Sorry for any misquotes or things I missed and not more replies. Finger is getting sore from replying on my phone lol
If it is not condoned by Avengers, then I will cease any further economic attacks.

And I've been doing most of my responses on my phone as well. I feel your pain.

There's my princess, glad to see you could grace us with your righteous words!
Yes, yes you are responsible! Except you were not able to get your buddy/multi into my alliance! But I know how badly you wanted to pull it off just to sit there and flip things onto us. You just couldn't handle it anymore as the wait was killing you, so you just spied as a pending member hoping that might get by. It didn't work!

What are you talking about? There is no contradiction in my thoughts of this war or in any of my post about this war. I've ment everything I've said and said it exactly in the order and how I wanted to say it. But I'm glad you've taken interest in my thoughts and post about it though....I knew you were lying about not reading my post :) oh and I'd be careful who you call dumb for following me, your biting off more than you can chew there ;) besides don't be jello us that you can't get anyone to follow you :P

Paranoid, lol! That did make me chuckle. But I don't blame you for everyone's misfourtune, for instance I didn't blame you for NM inability to build, that you graciously pointed out yet still seem to allude the fact that this war is not much more than a witch hunt for TA. I only blame you for your pathetic despicable actions which include dirty spy ops, alliance spying, nation planting, and lying!

That's just it DT, you have never posted any spy ops against Fata1 or TPC, nothing but you saying it happened. That's odd because your the very first person to post everyone else's business, messages and what not. So where is this proof? At the very least you could post where they told you they were spied, if that even really happened! Also your right none have posted to deny it, but at the same time if they are even reading these post, they also see I call BS on you and aren't backing you either. Your always saying show proof or STFU, well now I'm calling you out on the same thing!

Avengers are not the only alliance that see IRS ops as dirty, there are several others as well....TDO, TPC, NDO, RE and so on! There have been many people posting in various post from each of those alliances and more that agree.

Here you go, just more proof that YOU are behind TA's dirty spy ops!
The more you open your mouth the more you put your foot in it ;)

Your turn baby girl

BG

These large walls of BS you keep posting get more and more desperate with every new post. You're trying so hard its just hilarious but keep trying noob. Your time will come too. 

Apologies on my part, I thought you were just posting to say you'd joined the lot of people who had been spied by that idiot trying to $%&@ things up. This was not something tA organised, condoned, or even realised had happened until it was posted. As I had said we have also been hit with such ops even into this war and are aware it is not WD doing them.

@DT, you're correct, we haven't been given any special disadvantage other than the few dozen IRS / destroy money ops that keep getting forwarded to me. We've discussed that someone is trying to beat us down and 90%+ of our AA being impacted in their first collect is not the same as one or two people from other AAs who seem to have been hit solely so we can't say someone is only hitting us. Yes, we countered misfits as at the time our logical conclusion pointed to them, thus has been explained dozens of times, but I know you'll always argue against it.

As far as using dirty ops, at this stage I imagine a lot of tA membership is also wanting to use them if only to make them feel better for people constantly spying them - you realise we're doing this for the exact opposite of what you said, to ensure our opponents can rebuild and be able to fight again. If someone does fight us with the full intention of using dirty ops from the start I can guarantee we will respond in kind

@blockades - correct, Das had to blockade out in order to remove his. I too will need to hit an opponent with no navy now in order to clear (hopefully all) of the blockade I received today.

P.S Sorry for any misquotes or things I missed and not more replies. Finger is getting sore from replying on my phone lol

And now I'm responsible for all of these destroy money ops too? Why does Stevie still blame me after you said in our private discussions the Avengers don't think its me? Hes the leader so that can't be true. I know he'll blame me for everything and anything but that isn't going to stop your nations from getting spied. if you want my advice, start defending your nations from all spy attacks.

Also if you really think its not me, can you put a muzzle on your pom pom shaking Chihuahua otherwise known as BG or is this the Avengers spokesperson? He obviously has great interest in Avengers and he likes to accuse others of using multis. It doesn't take a scientist to put those 2 things together and figure out whats going on.

You'd yield better stats if you took from the war stats rather than the nation statistics. While the nation stats are great, they aren't usually accurate since nations will rebuild tech/infra/land during the war, creating a false sense of what is actually being destroyed. The war stats only calculate infra/tech/land that is actually destroyed.

I just took the stats for this war, and without RE and NM's wars I came up with the following:
Total Damage: 87,996 NS

WD/D1 Damage Dealt: 62,177
Avengers/WFF/NM Damage Dealt: 25,819
WD/D1 have dealt ~71% of the NS damages

Thanks for that, it was quite late over here and I got lazy so I posted those up instead :P

Also, Legion of Death joined in on the conflict, this is turning into a global war by the looks of things :P

And now I'm responsible for all of these destroy money ops too? Why does Stevie still blame me after you said in our private discussions the Avengers don't think its me? Hes the leader so that can't be true. I know he'll blame me for everything and anything but that isn't going to stop your nations from getting spied. if you want my advice, start defending your nations from all spy attacks.

Also if you really think its not me, can you put a muzzle on your pom pom shaking Chihuahua otherwise known as BG or is this the Avengers spokesperson? He obviously has great interest in Avengers and he likes to accuse others of using multis. It doesn't take a scientist to put those 2 things together and figure out whats going on.

We are defending our nations from spy attacks, yet some people have been incredibly persistent. Also, we've never had any private conversations so i'm not quite sure where this is coming from? All I have said is that I don't think it is Misfits (or WD / D1 for that matter) - I have no evidence it is you so will not point any fingers, but that doesn't mean you're not on my list of suspects :)

As for BG, i have no control over who he talks to or what he says. He is not a member of tA and is well outside my jurisdiction :) As for multis, again, please stop this blatant finger-pointing. If you think someone is a multi report them, or hell, let me know and i'll do my own investigations - I may not have the same access as the game mods but I have experience in this field. 

@Samwise - that is a beautiful spreadsheet, just pulled from the daily csv files? Good way of looking at things! 

We are defending our nations from spy attacks, yet some people have been incredibly persistent. Also, we've never had any private conversations so i'm not quite sure where this is coming from? All I have said is that I don't think it is Misfits (or WD / D1 for that matter) - I have no evidence it is you so will not point any fingers, but that doesn't mean you're not on my list of suspects :)

As for BG, i have no control over who he talks to or what he says. He is not a member of tA and is well outside my jurisdiction :) As for multis, again, please stop this blatant finger-pointing. If you think someone is a multi report them, or hell, let me know and i'll do my own investigations - I may not have the same access as the game mods but I have experience in this field. 

@Samwise - that is a beautiful spreadsheet, just pulled from the daily csv files? Good way of looking at things! 

I thought i was talking to you, i never actually bothered to cross check nation names :P It was Adamah who said that. 

I don't care about BG, it looks like he'll be getting his own alliance rolled.

Anyway blame whoever you want, put it all on me if you want, if it makes you all feel better do what you need to do but I can guarantee you that blaming me isn't going to solve your problem.

I don't care if I'm a suspect, heck I'd put me on the list of suspects too but directly accusing me and placing all the blame on me without a single piece of evidence of something i know i didn't do only tells me you don't care who really did it, you want it to be me and nothing will change your minds. Even if the real culprit comes forwards and confesses, you won't care because it still isn't me.

Do you expect us to exert ourselves when we fully expect to be jumped as soon as we're done fighting D1 and War Doves? Other alliances have the luxury of liberally spending money on military because they'll be able to have a break for a couple of weeks before they go at it. With such a big target on our backs, we cannot do the same. We also cannot recover in the same way. It also appears pretty clear we'll be receiving rogue spy attacks for the majority, if not all of the round. Other alliances may have taken an attack here or there, especially their flag running, but we've taken over 50 economic spy ops in just 10 days of TE. We have some nations who can recover from getting IRS'd twice, then attacked, then two or three destroy money operations.

On a personal note, this will be my last round playing TE. I have accomplished all I've wanted to accomplish, both individually and in a leadership position. We will probably lose this war statistically, but in three rounds, we have not lost a single war. I believe this is unprecedented, though I may be wrong. It has been incredibly fun dominating alongside some of my best friends. However, receiving such strong hate as well as mass rogue attacking drives people away from a community. This round, I invited several friends who had not played TE before to join us, and they couldn't get to day 5 without feeling the hate-filled grudges past players and alliances still hold. I always told myself if I wouldn't suggest an alliance or game to a friend, I would not play in the game or alliance myself. In the past, I could tell a newcomer: Join me! I will help you build, introduce you to some great people, and watch you flourish in war. While I may be able to still say these things, I would also be required to add: You will be receive every disadvantage the game has to offer. You will be rogue attacked, you will get attacked more than any other players in the game, and if you ever choose to interact on the forums, you will find hatred stronger than that you've ever faced in SE, or possibly, RL, just because of the other players you are affiliated with.

I am sure this will be seen as reaping what I've sown by some, but for those people, my words will be interpreted to fit the assumptions and biases you hold. Thank you to all who made TE fun for me, especially StevieG, Tim, and DD for being such great people to lead with. 

Wonder who else has these odds every single war they have ever been in?

Really?

I don't know who makes me laugh more, you or DT.

We have done some of the biggest up declares in the game and yet you 2 just keep on harping about one damn war.

And you will not be alone Das as I am done with this game also my friend.

Thank you for the kind words and know that it has been a pleasure fighting by your side and learning along the way.

I think Samwise said it best when she said that if a game brings more stress than fun then it is time to find a new hobby (or something along those lines).  ;)

I can imagine that it is going to put a dent in admin's pocketbook when we all leave huh?

Edited by DevilDog

I thought i was talking to you, i never actually bothered to cross check nation names :P It was Adamah who said that. 

I don't care about BG, it looks like he'll be getting his own alliance rolled.

Anyway blame whoever you want, put it all on me if you want, if it makes you all feel better do what you need to do but I can guarantee you that blaming me isn't going to solve your problem.

I don't care if I'm a suspect, heck I'd put me on the list of suspects too but directly accusing me and placing all the blame on me without a single piece of evidence of something i know i didn't do only tells me you don't care who really did it, you want it to be me and nothing will change your minds. Even if the real culprit comes forwards and confesses, you won't care because it still isn't me.

Seriously? I just said i'm not blaming you - and you even said you'd put yourself on the suspect list. We are not directly accusing you, and if someone else proves to be at fault they'll be the ones who get what's coming to them instead. 

For all the people that say 'it's a new round leave it all behind' there are still so many that can well and truly hold a grudge.

You look at the round and think you might not be able to win it so you say this is my last round cause its not going our way,that is sad. I was here round 1 and won a few and lost many more. Quitting because Its not going my way was never a thought as why i should quit. You guys know how you been playing to win at any cost,well there is always a cost. Don't take your ball and go home. You make TE fun.

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

As always we are open to counters. And as already stated we have nowhere near attacked at full force. We are here to fight and fight regularly. Better get your a game on. All of you.

You havent even met our big guns and already complaining. Chin up lads.

Was that just for that round?

Reap the whirlwind sheriff brandy. 

Edited by dogbite

You look at the round and think you might not be able to win it so you say this is my last round cause its not going our way,that is sad. I was here round 1 and won a few and lost many more. Quitting because Its not going my way was never a thought as why i should quit. You guys know how you been playing to win at any cost,well there is always a cost. Don't take your ball and go home. You make TE fun.

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

As always we are open to counters. And as already stated we have nowhere near attacked at full force. We are here to fight and fight regularly. Better get your a game on. All of you.

You havent even met our big guns and already complaining. Chin up lads.

Was that just for that round?

Reap the whirlwind sheriff brandy. 

There is a difference. We are fine with war and people coming here to fight with us, that's cool! Bring it on we say. But I have to admit (and I can't speak for everyone) that the constant stream of hatred is beginning to get a bit wearisome after three rounds - especially when taken to such lengths. 

As for playing to win at any cost, you're again wrong. We don't play to win, we aim to be the best AA, and if that happens to include winning then that's merely an added benefit. Even the post you quoted helps with that - we don't always throw our big guns out straight away, because that's frankly a dick move and no one likes that life. We try to make wars fun and not aim to annihilate our opponents (if you haven't figured out by now this is one of the main reasons i'm so anti dirty spy ops). 

If we don't win, that's cool, I have no problem with that, but even when a war doesn't particularly go our way somehow we are still made out as the bad guys trying to cause problems when I have been spending far too much of my time trying to show people thats not what we're about. Do you really want us to go back to the way some of us have played in the past? Sure it was effective but it's never exactly been fun for everyone. And that's the thing - wars are more fun when both parties have a bit of back and forth and you can clash against the same people multiple times a round. 

tl;dr - i'm glad things are fun for you guys but I feel like the way things are going it's not necessarily as fun for us. Perhaps things might change, perhaps we'll get rid of these blockades and next lot of IRS ops and be in a position to recover and actually have a chance to get in a decent position, but hey even if we do i'm sure i'll come onto OWF and see more people going on about how we're somehow to blame for it and how we're ruining the game and making everything worse etc etc etc. Listening to that for what, 8+ months can get rather dreary. 

(Disclaimer: Tired Tim's mini rant is in no way the views of tA as a whole nor should be considered as anything other than stated as his own personal viewpoint)

Really?
I don't know who makes me laugh more, you or DT.
We have done some of the biggest up declares in the game and yet you 2 just keep on harping about one damn war.

And you will not be alone Das as I am done with this game also my friend.
Thank you for the kind words and know that it has been a pleasure fighting by your side and learning along the way.

I think Samwise said it best when she said that if a game brings more stress than fun then it is time to find a new hobby (or something along those lines).  ;)
I can imagine that it is going to put a dent in admin's pocketbook when we all leave huh?

I never screamed your alliance had down declares you guys just have had the highest ANS for a while now and never really fought an uphill battle. Chill out sheesh. As for this "we aren't playing to win and flags" whatever you guys word it. I'm just going to brush that false statement off. Should we talk logic Stevie? Ha

On a final note, you guys come in TE do whatever you want, tick a bunch of people off with some stunts, obviously by the way the round is going had something coming to you that you should have known was coming. The amount of things happening to avengers I would sure say their is obviously more then DT that can't stand you guys. If you can say DT did all spy attacks, DT forced WD and D1 to attack you guys and whatever else you are dealing you, then you are fools. I'll tell you now from experience messaging WD government, THEY MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. Not a single question mark there. But damn one round you have it slightly hard and you guys all want to quit. Man I am just glad after all the beatings misfits have taken and we still have loyal members ready the next round. This is just sad, the way you feel is the way majority alliances you have declared on felt but they were just motivated to come back at you. Edited by yung flow