WD's & D1 Declare on Avengers & Nightmare Movement

P/ Avengers, P/ Nightmare Movement and especially P/ WFF.

Everyone else here sucks ;)

Seriously, all's fair in TE to a degree, but dang! Stevie must have really done well last round to have inspired this level of jealousy. I've been playing TE on and off for years and I dont remeber having ever been hit so hard and so early.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that because you clearly seem to be more interested in complaining rather than warring.

you IRS spied us remember

Have a look at my nation why dont you?

Ok so. You are accusing us of IRSing Misfits? After about a dozen rouge IRS attacks on us, and then an exposed spy op from Misfits on us. Sorry, it doesnt work that way. And anyone would attempt to cover their tracks by booting the offending nation.

We know you have a hard on for us.

Nations over 8k NS atm 17 to 6

Clear down declare is clear. There is not much to debate here.

Have a look at my nation why dont you?

Ok so. You are accusing us of IRSing Misfits? After about a dozen rouge IRS attacks on us, and then an exposed spy op from Misfits on us. Sorry, it doesnt work that way. And anyone would attempt to cover their tracks by booting the offending nation.

We know you have a hard on for us.

Nations over 8k NS atm 17 to 6

Clear down declare is clear. There is not much to debate here.

If you are denying an obvious irs against me from avengers for revenge then we might as well put a rock in front of your computer and remove you, it's obviously smarter Edited by yung flow

This is all of WD's and D1's fault according to the leader of the alliance that constantly down declares, hits alliances while they're still trying to get their nations off the ground, has his friends in other alliances help him when his alliance has to fight a challenging war, declares war on other alliances already at war. I think you may have hit it right on the head, it is all WD's and D1's fault!

I on the other hand applaud both WD and D1 for working together and taking the fight to the Avengers for once and not wait around to pull all their early BS chess moves for the past 3 rounds. Looking at the Avengers, I say even with WD and D1's nations combined, you still have more nations with more cash, you easily have the most elite players in fact you seem to be amassing more and more every round, you have more activity and almost all of you are using temps and many donated. I'd say the Avengers have the advantage but your not worried about this war, you're in fact worried more about others growing while you get left behind.

Not this time Stevie, you can fool them once, twice and maybe three times, but you can't fool everyone all the time.

If you are denying an obvious irs against me from avengers for revenge then we might as well put a rock in front of your computer and remove you, it's obviously smarter

He is using the spy ops as an excuse to justify his complaints about the war. He has been accusing many people now, I heard Cowboy and he even messaged Fatal and blamed him for being responsible. People need to open their eyes and realize how big of a joke this guy is.

If you are denying an obvious irs against me from avengers for revenge then we might as well put a rock in front of your computer and remove you, it's obviously smarter

Follow logic. A dozen IRS ops on us, then an IRS op from a misfit nation on one of the only ones not already IRSd. Whoever revenged IRSd you has my full blessing.

Continue on with walls of nothing please DT.

We do not have more nations with more money this round.

Down declaring suits you.

Edited by StevieG

Just curious though... For a friendly war how come this has happened?

I know we've had continued IRS / destroy money ops from whoever was doing them anyway since the war started but this was exposed as being from you guys? Who professed that we wouldn't be doing any dirty spy ops? Should we expect this to continue? 

Date: 4/18/2015 1:27:47 AM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Edit: and another

Date: 4/18/2015 1:24:39 AM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $223,027.05 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

I'm assuming you understand we will have to respond to this? :/ 

Edited by Ezeriel

oooooooooooooooooh dramazzzzz :awesome:

I applaud you all for coming to the defense of RE when we were hit unexpectedly but Nightmare Movement.

owf1.jpg

Most of us were asleep, but the noise woke us up and we a joining in the fun.

Follow logic. A dozen IRS ops on us, then an IRS op from a misfit nation on one of the only ones not already IRSd. Whoever revenged IRSd you has my full blessing.

So if someone was to join, as an example, War Doves. It shouldn't be difficult, like most alliances you probably only have to fill in the application form and you'll be granted membership in-game. And now all i have to do is decom 49 spies and IRS spy multiple Avenger nations or even one and that will get War Doves government members mass IRS spied.

If this is your alliance policy then you're a potential danger to everyone. Without checks and balances why wouldn't people take advantage of this?

Anyway Stevie, you should focus on your current wars, we wouldn't want you getting more for some of these baseless accusations.

I know we've had continued IRS / destroy money ops from whoever was doing them anyway since the war started but this was exposed as being from you guys? Who professed that we wouldn't be doing any dirty spy ops? Should we expect this to continue? 

I'm assuming you understand we will have to respond to this? :/ 

Respond to? Your guys are doing those attacks to us and I believe Samwise was also the one responding to such attacks. I have had destroy money ops and have only responded with gather intel so perhaps you should tell your guys that they shouldn't be doing those ops first before you threaten to "respond" 

Respond to? Your guys are doing those attacks to us and I believe Samwise was also the one responding to such attacks. I have had destroy money ops and have only responded with gather intel so perhaps you should tell your guys that they shouldn't be doing those ops first before you threaten to "respond" 

not to mention naval blockades so early in the round... what a sick- sick world

Can you let me know who is doing it to you? I will follow it up with them and ask them why. It is not our intention to be spreading these kind of attacks but things seem to escalate whether I like them to or not right now ._.

not to mention naval blockades so early in the round... what a sick- sick world

With this I do know of a few scenarios where our members have had to launch blockades in order to remove those set on them - none of our members had brought navies prior to this and have only done so to avoid the penalties we've received from others. 

With this I do know of a few scenarios where our members have had to launch blockades in order to remove those set on them - none of our members had brought navies prior to this and have only done so to avoid the penalties we've received from others. 

Again not entirely correct I'm afraid as I was blockaded by Adamah yesterday and had to buy a navy to do just what you said.

Again not entirely correct I'm afraid as I was blockaded by Adamah yesterday and had to buy a navy to do just what you said.

Re read it.

Adamah likely blockaded you to remove his own blockade. I myself had to blockade 3 nations to remove the majority of mine.

All I see that Samwise could possibly be retaliating against is 1 failed IRS op from one of our trade mules. Edit. I see 1 more now.

Edited by StevieG

Re read it.

Adamah likely blockaded you to remove his own blockade. I myself had to blockade 3 nations to remove the majority of mine.

All I see that Samwise could possibly be retaliating against is 1 failed IRS op from one of our trade mules. Your accusation that we are running destroy money ops on you is baseless.

So does that make it alright then? You guys sure are good at punishing those who weren't responsible.

Since he was trying to join TDO does that now make them responsible for all spy operations on like 5 alliances? I mean he did attempt to join? Hahaha

Sure! Wait what? How do you know there was 5 alliances spied? I thought TA got spied from one of your "approved members" Then TA spied back.....I did see that DT said Fata1 got spied but as of yet have seen no proof, (like you and everyone else has posted) and also DT said TPC got spied, again no proof. I'm thinking DT might have falsified information.

Now to the point on hand, DT or someone for DT made a nation and tried to plant them into our alliance for the purpose of spying. After gathering info, this planted nation was to spy one of the avengers in an attempt to discredit TDO. Why? Because DT knows I'm right about her and this is an attempt to throw the truth off, but mostly just to have BS to say about, that a nation in TDO doing the same thing that a nation in Misfits did.

What DT didn't take into account is that 95% of our members are all known in some way by one person or the other, or a combination of multiple people. Also that we just don't approve everyone that applies to our alliance.

I said that because you clearly seem to be more interested in complaining rather than warring.

Don't worry, I'll get my turn at war. You can count on that one, pumpkin. ;)

The way i see this war is a fight between vets and another between newbies/some experienced but still using newbie build methods.

Seriously, you look like a fool going around blaming everyone for spying Avengers. You should let the other Avengers do all the talking on these forums, you do your alliance no favors.

A day or 2 from the usual first wars isn't that early, this is a 60 day round, wars should be more frequent. I've seen wars start on day 9 and 10 in 90 days rounds. 

Go on make our day. :)

I don't hear any complaining, he is just stating the facts....There is a difference!

Yeah, you got that right "a war between vets (TA vs D1 and WD) and newbies (NM vs D1, WD and everyone else they raided like RE, Fist, and NLoN). Sure the numbers and stats line up, but everyone knows NM is full of noobs, probably 90% and the war scenes back that up. NM is taking a beating, and is hardly doing any damage at all. This is more less a huge raid on them, and the majority of D1 and WD elite players are focusing on TA. So this may not exactly be a down declare, but it definitely is a focused attempt to hurt TA.

Look at the stats prior to war, WD by them selves were a good match for TA, and the same goes for D1. Truth is neither alliance could take on TA by them selves with out being beat down, EVERYONE knows this! Thus the throwing in NM to make it look good.

I don't see anyone in TA complaining, the closes thing you can say is that SG is exposing the truth.
If the shoes were reversed, you can damn well bet you and several others would be on here screaming and crying about how terrible TA are and everything else. Yet another thing everyone knows!

I also don't see SG going around blaming everyone, matter of fact I distinctly ready that he and TA know who is behind it.

It's pretty much a fact that all veteran alliances know WAR prior to DAY 10 is not condoned, I recall a few alliances getting beat down last round because of it. The sad thing is, this has probably just opened Pandora's box. I know this, if I were TA I would attack the same alliances on the same day I was attacked for many rounds to come. TDO believes that alliances should have the ability to build properly with a minimum of 12 days prior to war, and we also believe a minimal of 10 days rebuilding after each war.

Everyone talks about getting numbers back up, and allowing the sovereignty of new alliances, well what do you think is going to happen to NM after this war, I'll bet they loose upwards of 20 nations or more due to people just plain quitting.

Has anyone noticed that numbers are even down from last round?

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Don't worry, I'll get my turn at war. You can count on that one, pumpkin. ;)

The way i see this war is a fight between vets and another between newbies/some experienced but still using newbie build methods.

Most of the wars with Avengers are 3 v 3 so i have no idea why you're complaining. The wars are even, you just turn into an emotional wreck and break down over the slightest thought of having to fight a challenging war. No one cares if you got spied, you IRS spied us remember and most likely D1 and TPC's top builders.

Seriously, you look like a fool going around blaming everyone for spying Avengers. You should let the other Avengers do all the talking on these forums, you do your alliance no favors.

A day or 2 from the usual first wars isn't that early, this is a 60 day round, wars should be more frequent. I've seen wars start on day 9 and 10 in 90 days rounds. 

Go on make our day. :)

Out of everyone in this thread that has said that you pick up my post and have some comeback already. Any reason? Or can I just get along and post a harmless comment like everyone else?

I know it wasnt War Doves ok? We know exactly who is behind it.
Carry on with your last paragraph. You got messages complaining about us, and then what??
You missed last round when WD and D1 tried this same thing. Trying to hit us early to weaken us. Trying to play games and politics, and then ended up both declaring on us a couple days after each other.
Two can play that game, so be careful of setting a trend of early war. We have gone our of our way to not bring early war to our opponents, that may well change.

I'm not government. I didn't conspire anything against you. I got my target list 5 minutes before update if you couldn't tell by my abysmal blitz. I didn't even know we were attacking that night. You can keep addressing me like I still represent WD, but I don't. I'm just a member who came back for one last round with zero responsibilities. So there's no need to threaten me with what you're going to do to me next round. I won't be here.

I'm assuming you understand we will have to respond to this? :/ [/size]

See below

To: Samwise From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/17/2015 11:04:51 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

7drHiqr.gif
I'm not upset that the above happened. But if we agreed to a friendly war and your guys are going to hit me with them, then you'd have to expect that I'd retalliate. Stevie even responded to that post alluding to the fact that WD allegedly spied Avengers so the op I received was in retaliation. That was the only response I got from anybody in Avenger's camp. I assumed from the lack of response besides Stevie's that these ops were back on the table. Somebody from Avenger's should've contacted me saying the attack wasn't sanctioned if that were the case.

Edit: format was off Edited by Samwise

One, I have observed numerous wars with you In particular Stevie to study your techniques and you are 90% of the time a down declaring noob. Two, we have been through the IRS case and you continue to look more stupid by the day. Three, if that's all it takes guess I'll hide under a different name next round get in avengers spy every alliance in the game and say "oh dee der Stevie avengers did it all" I have come to accept you are garbage at TE and you rarely go find a tough war. I recall watching you turtle some last round and was like "yep look at the flag runner".

BG,

I was being sarcastic but if you insist, the only reason I said 5 allainces is the same reason you said, because DT posted that limits and fatal got spied so did avengers and misfits.

Samwise showed a few pages back you guys started the dirty moves so don't try and turn that around. Then Stevie and his oh it's ok it's a temp trader thing. You sound so much dumber when the stress starts building 😏 Edited by yung flow

BG,
I was being sarcastic but if you insist, the only reason I said 5 allainces is the same reason you said, because DT posted that limits and fatal got spied so did avengers and misfits.

Yeah I know, and so was I :) I just started typing and thought this would be the perfect time to recap and point out that there was never any proof behind anyone else getting spied. I suspect that the reason is it never happened, just more fabrication from DT.

I also wanted to point out this petty act by DT of trying to get someone into TDO was pathetic to say the least, the second we saw it posted we knew who was behind it. Obviously we don't have the tools that admin does to to prove this, as if the IP address was even in the same state as DT's I'd have her war slots full till end round. Just the same she is not fooling anyone.

BG

To Nightmare Movement :

Do not make the same mistake I made at the beginning of  2013... Go ahead Raise your people Up, and fight with all the might and the  numbers allows you to do it...  And keep an eye on the rest of TE, since they are obviously  keeping theirs on you... Have Fun and a blasting TE adventure...!  :popcorn: :nuke: :excl:

PS: Samwise,Wiser of Sams...  I read all you wrote here about your farewell,girl... You are right on all of that.  And,believe me, I am not happy with your going out for good from TE.  You showed time after time how a real Leader acts and lead the people who depend entiretly  of your inspiration and choices (read : Commands).

Once i said to you that War Doves was the REAL TE Police ...  You made it to be just THAT...!  Differences and Bad Hair Days aside... I congratulate you for giving  us here a real Good time For War and Nuclear Action all around... I'll be missing you!. May God Bless you in your stuff in RL and at ST...  And m(ad)ay  God give you wonderous moments of Daleks  conquering your sweetest Dreams...!  :ehm: :nuke: B-)

HDSupreme. A Friend.

Edited by HDSupreme

Sure! Wait what? How do you know there was 5 alliances spied? I thought TA got spied from one of your "approved members" Then TA spied back.....I did see that DT said Fata1 got spied but as of yet have seen no proof, (like you and everyone else has posted) and also DT said TPC got spied, again no proof. I'm thinking DT might have falsified information.

Now to the point on hand, DT or someone for DT made a nation and tried to plant them into our alliance for the purpose of spying. After gathering info, this planted nation was to spy one of the avengers in an attempt to discredit TDO. Why? Because DT knows I'm right about her and this is an attempt to throw the truth off, but mostly just to have BS to say about, that a nation in TDO doing the same thing that a nation in Misfits did.

What DT didn't take into account is that 95% of our members are all known in some way by one person or the other, or a combination of multiple people. Also that we just don't approve everyone that applies to our alliance.

I don't hear any complaining, he is just stating the facts....There is a difference!

Yeah, you got that right "a war between vets (TA vs D1 and WD) and newbies (NM vs D1, WD and everyone else they raided like RE, Fist, and NLoN). Sure the numbers and stats line up, but everyone knows NM is full of noobs, probably 90% and the war scenes back that up. NM is taking a beating, and is hardly doing any damage at all. This is more less a huge raid on them, and the majority of D1 and WD elite players are focusing on TA. So this may not exactly be a down declare, but it definitely is a focused attempt to hurt TA.

Look at the stats prior to war, WD by them selves were a good match for TA, and the same goes for D1. Truth is neither alliance could take on TA by them selves with out being beat down, EVERYONE knows this! Thus the throwing in NM to make it look good.

I don't see anyone in TA complaining, the closes thing you can say is that SG is exposing the truth.
If the shoes were reversed, you can damn well bet you and several others would be on here screaming and crying about how terrible TA are and everything else. Yet another thing everyone knows!

I also don't see SG going around blaming everyone, matter of fact I distinctly ready that he and TA know who is behind it.

It's pretty much a fact that all veteran alliances know WAR prior to DAY 10 is not condoned, I recall a few alliances getting beat down last round because of it. The sad thing is, this has probably just opened Pandora's box. I know this, if I were TA I would attack the same alliances on the same day I was attacked for many rounds to come. TDO believes that alliances should have the ability to build properly with a minimum of 12 days prior to war, and we also believe a minimal of 10 days rebuilding after each war.

Everyone talks about getting numbers back up, and allowing the sovereignty of new alliances, well what do you think is going to happen to NM after this war, I'll bet they loose upwards of 20 nations or more due to people just plain quitting.

Has anyone noticed that numbers are even down from last round?

BG

Oh so i was responsible for another spy but this time in TDO? I sure have been busy.

I knew this is what you really thought of the war and not this http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126558-wds-d1-declare-on-avengers-nightmare-movement/?p=3380528

I can't believe people take you serious and some are even dumb enough to follow you in an alliance.

Out of everyone in this thread that has said that you pick up my post and have some comeback already. Any reason? Or can I just get along and post a harmless comment like everyone else?

I know it was a harmless post and mine was as well, i was only stating some facts.

Yeah I know, and so was I :) I just started typing and thought this would be the perfect time to recap and point out that there was never any proof behind anyone else getting spied. I suspect that the reason is it never happened, just more fabrication from DT.

I also wanted to point out this petty act by DT of trying to get someone into TDO was pathetic to say the least, the second we saw it posted we knew who was behind it. Obviously we don't have the tools that admin does to to prove this, as if the IP address was even in the same state as DT's I'd have her war slots full till end round. Just the same she is not fooling anyone.

BG

No one cares what a paranoid freak thinks who goes out of his way to blame me for everyone's misfortunes in TE. Just because you repeat the same BS over and over, doesn't make it true. Your're only taking advantage of the situation so you can convince everyone to roll me because your hatred for me over takes any rational thinking, now you blame me at every turn. How do we know its not you doing it so you can blame me?

When you have proof then we'll all take you serious, until then do us all a favor and STFU!

Also why would i publicly post spy reports if they were false, that means the owners of those nations can see i stated it and none of them have posted to deny them and i see many TPC nations that come in here. You could easily see that Fatal was IRS spied because of his first collection, it was about the same as DD's who was also IRS spied and they both collected on the same day, Avengers knew that when they saw it. You'd know this if you weren't a noob pretending to know everything about this game.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

To Nightmare Movement :

Do not make the same mistake I made at the beginning of  2013... Go ahead Raise your people Up, and fight with all the might and the  numbers allows you to do it...  And keep an eye on the rest of TE, since they are obviously  keeping theirs on you... Have Fun and a blasting TE adventure...!  :popcorn: :nuke: :excl:

You could take some of the games most experienced leaders and have them manage NM, but it'd still be a nightmare. If they're truly serious about playing TE, they should have started their TE journey in a more established alliance. IMO, most of them just want to have some fun blowing stuff up and then they'll leave when they lose interest or their nations are too weak to put up a decent fight.