• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While aNiMaLz might lack the presentation Vox had, they fight from a similar position. Fighting in an upward fight from ZI, only being able to bite the ankles themselves. However this multitude of nations locked in constant mortal war with GOONS only represents a small portion of the discontent growing against them. aNiMaLz is just what GOONS can't sweep under the rug with sanction requests and allied help anymore.. 

Perseverance may be all aNiMaLz require to defeat the GOONS. While some may see aNiMaLz as savages, I can see how dealing with GOONS may make an alliance take on some savage traits; especially when stuck in near constant interaction with them.

Edited by Methrage

While aNiMaLz might lack the presentation Vox had, they fight from a similar position. Fighting in an upward fight from ZI, only being able to bite the ankles themselves. However this multitude of nations locked in constant mortal war with GOONS only represents a small portion of the discontent growing against them. aNiMaLz is just what GOONS can't sweep under the rug with sanction requests and allied help anymore.. 

Perseverance may be all aNiMaLz require to defeat the GOONS. While some may see aNiMaLz as savages, I can see how dealing with GOONS may make an alliance take on some savage traits; especially when stuck in near constant interaction with them.

Dude, come on. There's no way you even believe this. Vox also had a plethora of resources that animalz do not, including what was probably a top 5 propaganda department on an all-time list.

You realize they started this "eternal war" with us right? You do realize that right?

I love that this alliance loves to brag about how they can still run around witht heir legs cut off.

It's cute when people brag about the fact that they're still here, when it's literally impossible for us to disband them.

I would also like to add that I am still here even though Cuba and Artigo know I am the source of Syphilpix. I will completely decimate DBDC even though I can't declare a single war on any of their nations. They are greatly dishonored by my continued existence on Bob and I will threaten their sellers without attacking a single one. :smug:

bird-bro1.jpg

I love that this alliance loves to brag about how they can still run around witht heir legs cut off.

It's cute when people brag about the fact that they're still here, when it's literally impossible for us to disband them.

Serioulsy we will just get aid and tech deals and use that money to fight again

Is it just me or are animals like the black knight in Monty Python, he has all his limbs cut off and is still shouting "Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!" lol

Hey, be careful about provoking aNiMaLz. They might bleed on you.

Someone is starving for attention....I honestly feel bad for how desperate you're for it.  You can run your mouth all you'd like, but you refuse to realize the simple fact that no one gives two !@#$% about you or your alliance, nor is anyone scared of you.  I'm sorry you're so dense that you cannot understand that your alliance is nothing, will never be anything, and not a single sole cares about you.  You're not elite warriors, you do not "own" nor have you "destroyed" any alliance of importance, and merely you have become the new person on here to laugh hysterically at.  

I love this guy. He speaks what he feels and that's real.

The Rebel ditched Animalz so I think it's fair to say they can be ignored even more now as they have no teeth left.

And as I type this, this dumb bitch has 1.27 infra. So if they can be ignored, why the fuck are this dudes posts so god damn popular.

do_not_feed_the_troll_by_veilx-d38viyi.j

Big talk? Where? But you're cute with that nice big red bow, it suits you cup cake.

Going through, I seem to have mistaken statements from SirKindle in threads you were heavily involved as your own statements. My apologies for the error and associated rhetoric. I am still disappointed however that now our people have to wait on RUKUNU to exit PM for action.