I know a lot of peeps got butt hurt over my last post so I thought that maybe I should let you haters in on a little secret. Animalz isn’t going anywhere, we are here to stay and no one can stop us! I get tired of seeing loser alliances try to be us so I scouted out some targets for the picking after we finish of Armpit which should be fast since their “help” from Umbrella cant match our tech deals and skill.

First off there is this stupid alliance who tries to play our game: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13361

They call themselves mercenaries but as soon as I rebuild they will be on my hitlist.

Then there are these noobs who just play to the order of those who think they rule the game:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13491

They want world peace but thats what the oppressive alliancse want. I hope they get wiped out too.

THIS!!

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=12782

I’m looking forward to some nice raids on this since they deal tech with another boring alliance . Besides mango isnt brown it is orange. I get tired of stupid people on here..

Even though this was a good show they dont deserve the name

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13339

There are so many stupid alliances that might as well not exist like this

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13539

That’s my last one for now but I will say that we are doing a service to the game by getting rid of alliances and tech farms like these guys and Armpit Platoon. Just wait until we start to pick off stupid noobs joining alliances like goons and umbrella (as much blood and pixels that will be spilled they will need an umbrella).

I’m not saying that I speak for my whole alliance because we are free to attack and say what we want but I do know that I am tired of people bashing us for our way of doing things. At least the people in Limitless understand us they realize that goons and others are actually weak and hiding behind game politics because they are too scared to get their hands dirty and fight. Even on the forums they attack Sir Kindle and the rebel but are always too scared to send more than one or two nations to do anything (or should I say nothing). They say we are too weak and talk trash but never back up their words. We will show them!

Honor over pixels!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not saying that I speak for my whole alliance...

If you're not speaking for your alliance, then why are you posting this in the alliance announcement sub-forum?

Will be more fun if you start from the top and work your way down.

Start with NPO, then GPA, followed by IRON, then Umbrella and so on. Now that will be a real challenge. It will make the ppl on these forums, the ones that you are so desperately trying to impress, respect your alliance and look upon your alliance in AWE.  :war:

Start with NPO, then GPA, followed by IRON, then Umbrella and so on. Now that will be a real challenge. It will make the ppl on these forums, the ones that you are so desperately trying to impress, respect your alliance and look upon your alliance in AWE.  :war:

Or just roll raasaa and I will lol.

[spoiler]I miss you....[/spoiler]

More like WAE. These guys will pretend they win conflicts so long as admin maintains the laws of this world prohibiting total destruction (ooc: forced deletion through in game mechanics) of nations.

Mad bro? i'm pretty sure we've crushed some of your peps in our time.

If by "crushed" you mean "attack until they buy enough infra to be out of range", then possibly. I'm mainly mad that the only Animalz member within raidable distance is currently hiding in peace mode.

If anything, any AA you attack is only stronger because of your war. Your opponents get valuable XP and training for little cost. When they get enough, they can simply buy out of your range. Newbies can fight you solely on techdeals they receive.