The Avengers needs some binkies

Excellent temp traders definitely play a large role in our success. It would be much easier if we had three or four nations who were temped and all other nations sit in 3BRs. Several alliances do that. D1, Misfits, and TPC are examples of this method. What The Avengers have done to revolutionize the game is have our own nations (such as myself) be the temp traders for collections yet still build along with everyone else.

Not ideal but better than nothing and we've always known about it but whats the point when most of us just want to have some fun wars. We don't all necessarily want to utterly dominate everyone and win everything round after round. That might be good for you and your alliance but not so good for everyone else. Unfortunately many of us have very busy life's so we don't take all of this that serious.

Everyone to their own though.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should never take CN, SE OR TE, so seriously that it feels like a job instead of a game.

But you should also always take CN, SE OR TE, seriously enough that it gives you a thrill when you pull of something cool! Otherwise wtf right?

As an example, I cared enough about the topic to read the first 3 pages. I skipped the next 3 pages because it was starting to feel like work.

Did we ever figure out who set us all up with these spy attacks? Because if not I bet he or she is feeling rather thrilled.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Not ideal but better than nothing and we've always known about it but whats the point when most of us just want to have some fun wars. We don't all necessarily want to utterly dominate everyone and win everything round after round. That might be good for you and your alliance but not so good for everyone else. Unfortunately many of us have very busy life's so we don't take all of this that serious.

Everyone to their own though.

We're never said we want to utterly dominate everyone and win everything round after round... We want to be the best AA and prove we're good, but we have made efforts to not completely decimate people - that's no good for everyone. Last round for example there were some fantastic cases where AAs stepped up to face us and stood pretty much of the same level as us. 

We also have every busy lives and many of us don't take it that seriously, but if we do well we do well. We're not going to play worse just to make people happy lol

Alright here we go lets play logic here

To: Kaboom101 From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/20/2015 5:53:11 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Avengers all have the equipment to do this now and BG loves the avengers so I blame both you of

So it seems the main people that have pretty solid spy odds against me to protect their identity is this guy

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000011

And majority of the avengers. But instead of blaming all I am going to say is, you better not get caught :).

Edited by yung flow

Alright here we go lets play logic here

To: Kaboom101 From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/20/2015 5:53:11 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Avengers all have the equipment to do this now and BG loves the avengers so I blame both you of

You know who else has the ability to do this? The people that have been doing it all alone, as well as a bunch of others at this stage.

Show me an exposed tA spy op and I will deal with it as swiftly as humanly possible and publicly apologise - hell, i'd probably offer you a donation to make up for it. You are making stretches here that are not even closely similar to what we did previously. 

Hey, look. It's me.

Kaboom, there are two types of people who are maxing out spies at this time.

1) The guilty party, who are responsible for the attacks and wish to remain anonymous.

2) People who want to prevent such attacks being made on them or, failing that, to be able to uncover the identity of their assailant.

High spy odds is not merely an indicator of guilt.

The only people I see doing this are ones trying to slow my growth and to keep me within reach.

And I understand your frustration from this as obviously i've had to go through it myself lately. 

I can guarantee though tA has nothing to with this. We want everyone to grow as much as possible so we can have a bunch of fun fighting everyone later on. 

I'm still getting spied, should i lose my mind over it and quit as well?

I'm against the unprovoked spy ops but anything else, i support.

Ah, so on us it's provoked but on anyone else it is unprovoked? Hilarious.

Ah, so on us it's provoked but on anyone else it is unprovoked? Hilarious.

When did i say that? I said "I'm against the unprovoked spy ops but anything else, i support." Where in that post was i addressing you's?

Provoked spy ops are war related and economic spy ops should not be demonized, they're a legitimate and strategic weapon. When i started playing TE, it was unusual for wars not to end with full out economic spy attacks on the last day.