We have a 2319

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the NOU fest is over with? :psyduck:

Hmmm... Interesting because we stated they had the right as so did we. Also the situation is resolved.

My thoughts on your planet bob life style was basically summarizing that we don't give a damn about your 2 cents

Aire it ova bruchacho? :popcorn:

You had the right to attack them unprovoked?

Also good to end the discussion with we don't care after spending 14 pages making it very clear you do care.

IKR well played indeed... :ehm:

If you can point out one factual error I'd love to see it. I guess what I'm saying is, if you're going to say I'm making things up, then show me what I've pulled out of thin air.

Did you attack SWF/LSF? Why yes, you did. Were those attacks identifiable as raids? Check the DoW reasons and I think you'll agree that the answer is, "No."

Did your members engage in attempted extortion? They sure did.

Were SWF/LSF within their rights to attack you back? Absolutely.

Is your DoW based on those legitimate responses to your attack on a treatied alliance? Yes.

Are you complaining that people aren't honoring a ceasefire that only you agreed to? Yes, you sure are.

Does all of this amount to the wailing of a bunch of crybabies that their intended target(s) didn't just roll over? Well, I suppose that's a matter of interpretation. However, the fact that you (collectively) continue to defend the actions of your rogue members does tend to undermine your credibility. (Oh no, my mistake. You took away their freedom to raid for an entire month! That doesn't amount to a tacit defense of their actions at all.)

You win the thread my good sir, although the power and truth in the NPO comments was close and even good ole EEjack made some damn fine points of contention...o7 :awesome:

It is to be noted that the situation has been resolved and peace prevails. The peace terms have been kept secret.
Shout out to Kashmir, Kaskus and us :P for mediating peace between DL and Minc.
Now, vodka.

4 ahead of ya  :smug:

It is to be noted that the situation has been resolved and peace prevails. The peace terms have been kept secret.
Shout out to Kashmir, Kaskus and us :p for mediating peace between DL and Minc.
Now, vodka.

You guys suck.

You guys suck.

IKR onward to the next micro drama/potential global nuclear war break-out BS... :popcorn: Who will be the next one beside animalz as it's a given for them to be in some kind of drama? :popcorn:

IKR onward to the next micro drama/potential global nuclear war break-out BS... :popcorn: Who will be the next one beside animalz as it's a given for them to be in some kind of drama? :popcorn:

if you keep eating all of that popcorn, you are going to have high cholesterol levels  :popcorn:

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You guys must have missed the formation of Nordlinke back on the 1st.

Dafaq!? How did you get to know that.... that's was probably the best kept secret because both were too ashamed of it to announce it!

Also yeah, I forgot SL and SRA for their help in the peace talks!

if you keep eating all of that popcorn, you are going to have high cholesterol levels  :popcorn:

Never fear I am faking interest and do not eat popcorn, that crap will kill you! Nuclear popped corn is packed with all kinds of baaadd stuff mmmkk! :gag:

Slanderous lies. Our popcorn is perfectly safe to consume. That green glow is healthy!

So says the popcorn executive who refuses to drink the popcorn oil even though it is "perfectly safe"...yeah I heard about you! :psyduck:

So says the popcorn executive who refuses to drink the popcorn oil even though it is "perfectly safe"...yeah I heard about you! :psyduck:

More lies. I downed a glass of it on live TV just last year. :facepalm: