Pacific News Network International #22: Get to Know Them! An Introduction to Pacifica's Government

DRCOOL

I collaged and mounted the graphics, the ID texts mostly come from the IOs themselves whom I hazzled till they answered my questions. The articles for each IO were written by the Media Team: myself, Hakora and Applesauce. :D

Thanks for your comments, man. Your avatar scares the hell out of me hahahaha

Even more scary is the man behind the avatar.

And what the hell do you have against the Lord of the Rings movie, you bastard.

No one wants these Farrin trading cards I have laying around. :(

Do they have a non-abridged version of what Francoism is on them?  If so, I can sell them for a shitload of money to someone I know who gets an o-face everytime he says, "Francoism, Francoism, ooooooooooooooo  ohhhhhhh it's happening again!"

Do they have a non-abridged version of what Francoism is on them?  If so, I can sell them for a !@#$load of money to someone I know who gets an o-face everytime he says, "Francoism, Francoism, ooooooooooooooo  ohhhhhhh it's happening again!"

If you need a non-abridged version of Francoism, we can oblige.

I made the jest in good humor, but that doesn't mean there isn't some truth behind it. I conversed with Vladimir in 2007-2008, resisted the degeneration of the Hegemony while debating Vlad from Vox Populi, served under the original Emperor Ivan Moldavi in 2009, and served in NPO when Cortath was Emperor.

Regardless of what you think of my interpretation of Francoism I am not a stranger to it.

Edited by Tywin Lannister