End Round WAR!!!

Top gear was not D1 last round. He was an Avenger! Prior to being an avenger he was in D1 yes. Shall we make the assumption that he is a D1 spy?

Youve never provided concrete proof on any of your accusations against us. And unless ive missed something youve also been wrong most times. Just because your theory makes sense to you does not mean it is fact.

Me? I had the best chance at peak ns? Want to run our flag chasing department for future rounds?

Identifying flag chasers is easy. When you have a need to take out the competition near the end, you are the flag runner.

We have not yet seen the need to "rouge out" any competition. You should know that we are well capable.

So what if we recruit active people. And so what if 5 or 7 donate once? Infra winner didnt at all. We are here to be the best AA.

Il continue to roll out casualties while you yell flagrunner. We have had numerous rounds at 90 days. Pretty sure 10 mil cash as well. In any case the casualties and the warring speak for themselves.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top gear was not D1 last round. He was an Avenger! Prior to being an avenger he was in D1 yes. Shall we make the assumption that he is a D1 spy?

Youve never provided concrete proof on any of your accusations against us. And unless ive missed something youve also been wrong most times. Just because your theory makes sense to you does not mean it is fact.

Me? I had the best chance at peak ns? Want to run our flag chasing department for future rounds?

Identifying flag chasers is easy. When you have a need to take out the competition near the end, you are the flag runner.

We have not yet seen the need to "rouge out" any competition. You should know that we are well capable.

So what if we recruit active people. And so what if 5 or 7 donate once? Infra winner didnt at all. We are here to be the best AA.

Il continue to roll out casualties while you yell flagrunner. We have had numerous rounds at 90 days. Pretty sure 10 mil cash as well. In any case the casualties and the warring speak for themselves.

You must be having a lot of extra time on your hands to keep arguing here, StevieG lol

Btw, I'm visiting TE next round, so be afraid he-he

The fact the D1/Misfit TL was leaked was enough proof that they're using spies. 

What exactly do i need concrete proof for? Was it when i called out Avengers for hitting TPC with almost double the NS? Or was it when i called you out for declaring on alliances already at war? I could go on and on but most of this stuff does not require any proof.

If you're talking about you telling Cowboy that you were hitting OP, well you did say that to him unless he lied to his own gov. Like i said, one of you lied and since I've caught a few of your lies out, I'm more inclined to believe it was you lying. You said you were hitting FF, an alliance much weaker than OP and no threat at all to you. You've always been worried about TPC, OP and WD in that order getting too powerful which is why you go after them early every round. 

Anyone can go rogue but of all the TE vets running alliances, you're the only one who'd resort to such desperate measures.

No one is complaining about flag runners, its flag runners and their alliances who resort to dirty tactics to eliminate competition such as Avengers are becoming quite famous for.

The Misfits had less NS than Tastes Like Chicken. They are a very relevant and important alliance. I only wish we could have seen the relevant and important target list. If any spies have relevant and important information, please message Tim, the head of our Rogue & Spy department. He will make you nearly as relevant and important as the OWF.

Thank you.

The Misfits had less NS than Tastes Like Chicken. They are a very relevant and important alliance. I only wish we could have seen the relevant and important target list. If any spies have relevant and important information, please message Tim, the head of our Rogue & Spy department. He will make you nearly as relevant and important as the OWF.

Thank you.

I'm sure our peak ANS topped yours buddy ;) which isn't all that hard with 9 members right enough  :war:

Edited by EddyH

Tempting  :gun:  :ehm:

very, very tempting? I'm sure we will have fun blowing stuff up.... just like old times :nuke: :gun:

I'll drive recruitment just for protection and all that jazz :war: :war: :war:

I'm sure our peak ANS topped yours buddy ;) which isn't all that hard with 9 members right enough  :war:

Highest Avg Strength Alliance

3/28/2015 11:59:00 PM

The Avengers 34

That's the all-time record, and I'm not your buddy.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

The Avengers 34

After dropping the alliance down to 10 members. Somebody please take out the trash

After dropping the alliance down to 10 members. Somebody please take out the trash

The only alliance to do this and they say they don't play to chase flags. Its funny how much their actions would suggest otherwise.

Not even OP did this and they could have dropped a couple to inflate their NS.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

The Avengers 34

I'm sure that record only accounts for alliances with over 10 nations BUDDY

If my memory serves me right, he likes to surround himself with the biggest pool of competent players so they can protect him and his flag run.

So on that note, I'm guessing if he plays, he'll be Antman or is that taken?

Much banter here. Unlike Das i'm everyones buddy. This is why he should leave the FA stuff to me ;) 

As for flags it's nice to win them so if its easy enough to take them I don't see why we shouldn't, however it is not our goal for the rounds. It's not something i've ever really cared about and I have as much of a say in how Avengers are run as anyone. 

Auctor is the second most important person in CyberNations. Be careful.

Me and Auctor are best buddies ;)

On a side note.... I prefer confusion js

Edited by EddyH

I'm just the FA guy, I swear! :P I use that excuse to avoid doing work every round

Damn it, don't give away my strategy!!

Good luck for the new round everyone :)