End Round WAR!!!

Ok,Burning : The first 3 AAs { RE-FF-OP}  Against the last 4 {AoW-FF-OP-SKARO}... What do you think?

Everybody ready for attacks  exactly at 12 am( TE Time)

The differences in Nukes and members won't be as important now than when in a regular TE War...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I originally had things typed up but I'm out of town right now.
I can't get what I typed up here to post right and it's taking to long to
manually re-type things all over.

So I'm working on a easier War plan.

I'm thinking War will have to wait till tomorrow nights update.

BG

I originally had things typed up but I'm out of town right now.
I can't get what I typed up here to post right and it's taking to long to
manually re-type things all over.

So I'm working on a easier War plan.

I'm thinking War will have to wait till tomorrow nights update.

BG

B-)

That's ok.  We'll wait for it!  :popcorn:

Ah! Have a great "Palms Sunday" all Christians brothers & sisters here!

OK, Targets have been handed out!

I hope everyone enjoys this war, and remember it's just for fun, nothing personal
towards anyone or any alliances.

All please be respectful and honorable as I know you are :)

Also, as this is end round war and building afterwards is not an option, everything is fair game!

Thanks to everyone who joined this!
Enjoy!

BG

Edited by Burning Glory

Ok,Burning : The first 3 AAs { RE-FF-OP}  Against the last 4 {AoW-FF-OP-SKARO}... What do you think?

HD, that's a rather amusing oversight. I want to see OP and FF fight themselves :P

HD, that's a rather amusing oversight. I want to see OP and FF fight themselves :P

B-)

Lol...!   I'm telling you,Caz... this game can be amusing as addictive...Ha!

(No wonder Burning didn't follow on my suggestion... Too much Fun if he did...Lol)

Apparently misfits are on somebodies side for this war I didn't care to be involved in? It would be nice to be informed of this war if misfits somehow got involved

I'm sure it's like FF, AOW, NLON, SKARO, Avengers vs everyone if I had to guess

Edited by yung flow

Apparently misfits are on somebodies side for this war I didn't care to be involved in? It would be nice to be informed of this war if misfits somehow got involved

I'm sure it's like FF, AOW, NLON, SKARO, Avengers vs everyone if I had to guess

Is there anything you don't complain about?

Here are the teams since BG didn't want to make it public.

"Citidal, Fearless Fighters, and AoW against WD and OP.

RE, Skaro, and FIST will Hit D1 and Misfits.

We attack tonight at update or earlier if wanted.

Thanks
BG"

BG, explain why you added alliances who never gave approval?

I know for a fact some didn't because your a bias clown who some how forgot to add the alliance you cheer for in almost every thread and apparently gave you approval to participate, the Avengers and we all know why you wouldn't allow others to hit TPC since you're an ex-member.

Were these games started to protect Avenger flag runners? Unlucky for them those running TPC, D1, WD's and OP aren't as stupid as you may think they are. As its clear you'd get them all tied up in war except the alliance who wanted to play your silly war game or pretended to want to play in my opinion.

It may be the end of round war but don't go behind other alliances backs and put them into your silly war games.

Its the end of round wars, just shut up and war already. Pick whoever you want, I'm sure you don't require some idiot doing that for you.

Is there anything you don't complain about?

Being prearranged in a war and not knowing or participating in it? Yeah I think I should have some questioning rights. Of course you don't have to complain your too busy down declaring for days.

Being prearranged in a war and not knowing or participating in it? Yeah I think I should have some questioning rights. Of course you don't have to complain your too busy down declaring for days.

You did not answer my question, asked yourself one instead, and then brought up something irrelevant and wholly inaccurate.

So your plan was to just sit there quietly until the end of the round? If you didn't want to fight wars, why are you playing TE?

Thanks
BG"

I know for a fact some didn't because your a bias clown who some how forgot to add the alliance you cheer for in almost every thread and apparently gave you approval to participate, the Avengers and we all know why you wouldn't allow others to hit TPC since you're an ex-member.

Were these games started to protect Avenger flag runners? Unlucky for them those running TPC, D1, WD's and OP aren't as stupid as you may think they are. As its clear you'd get them all tied up in war except the alliance who wanted to play your silly war game or pretended to want to play in my opinion.

It may be the end of round war but don't go behind other alliances backs and put them into your silly war games.

Its the end of round wars, just shut up and war already. Pick whoever you want, I'm sure you don't require some idiot doing that for you.

First off DT, I don't have to explain anything to you, you don't even count this round.
Besides that, I already know it doesn't matter what I say, you will have a problem with it.

I will however out of respect for KB since I did added him into this, say this;

I originally had sides that consisted of OP and FF against WD (komplex can confirm That).
I also had AoW and Citidal paired to attack, and so on....
The problem was I did not hear back from Komplex, and in fact did not hear back from Alex.
This posed a problem, so in order to keep things from being held up i rearranged the target list.

I tried hard to keep this as fair as I could and spent the better part of the morning working things around.
The current list is the best I could come up with in the time I had with my current situation in RL.

Contrary to DT beliefs this had nothing to do with helping TA get a stupid flag!
Truth be known I was a bit disappointed that certain alliances didn't participate in this war, I honestly
thought this would be a good time and a chance for certain alliances to fight as partners instead of
against each other.

I honestly could care less about the flag, although I will say it would be nice to have a FF flag.

With all that said, it is end round and as I said I kept it as fair as possible....yes I included
alliances that didn't answer me back, and ones that declined but those same alliances had members attacking members of our waring group (except Misfits didn't) so yes I did add them in It.
I added Misfits to keep things fair, and per my last message with KB and Char I was under the impression that Misfits were not apposed.

Again as per my last post, there is nothing personal about this war, Targets and allies have been changed a total of 3 times because of lack of communication and to accommodate fairness.

@ DT, I didn't assign Targets against TA and TPC because both replied back that they were already waring and it was actually against each other. Also our group Are the underdogs in these wars.
Had you asked or anyone for that matter I would have gave the target list out via here.
Now keep your mouth shut about matters that again you know nothing about or have a reason to speak.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Thanks
BG"

This literally keeps everyone busy except TPC and Avengers? Lol not to mention looking at FF top boys flag running their day away. I'd swear FF is working with Avengers lol

So your plan was to just sit there quietly until the end of the round? If you didn't want to fight wars, why are you playing TE?

NOPE I'm famous for hunting flag runners. I dedicate round after round searching for the losers that make this game terrible and mess with them.

This literally keeps everyone busy except TPC and Avengers? Lol not to mention looking at FF top boys flag running their day away. I'd swear FF is working with Avengers lol

Lol, you don't buy 1500 tech and all the war wonders i have along with a WRC to flag run ;)

Truth is, I thought the war was on hold (for inside reasons) but I must have misunderstood so
I was left with out attacks. Since I'm way bigger than any nation left and I obviously wasn't going
To attack Misfits cause your not our Targets and I really didn't want to hear complaints from you.

I figured I'd wait for a victim to hit me, and we'll what do you know....a gift :)
Now I don't feel so bad and no one can complain when I attack!

FTR FF and TA are not working together, it does make me laugh you think so.
And incase you haven't checked TPC and Avengers are attacking each other and everyone else.

Seriously though, thank you for the hit on me :)

BG

NOPE I'm famous for hunting flag runners. I dedicate round after round searching for the losers that make this game terrible and mess with them.

LMAO....Well you screwed up this round then, you just hit the flag blockers :P
I'm so relieved that KB the great was fooled and our frightened flag runners went undetected!

Lol, your killing me KB

BG

Why am I not surprised that your entire goal in TE is to be the living embodiment of tall poppy syndrome?

LMAO....Well you screwed up this round then, you just hit the flag blockers :P
I'm so relieved that KB the great was fooled and our frightened flag runners went undetected!

Lol, your killing me KB

BG

This whole "waiting for someone to declare me" is old go hit avengers top guys tough guy.