End Round WAR!!!

This whole "waiting for someone to declare me" is old go hit avengers top guys tough guy.

Now it's ironic that you say this as you and DT are the ones that say TA are flag runners,
Yet above you say you are flag runner hunter, and yet here you are asking me to hit them.

;)
BG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BG, you can e-lawyer all you want but everyone with half a brain can see through all of your bs. You never wanted it to be made public because you added alliances who never gave you approval, in fact some of them made it clear they did not want to be involved but you still did anyway and whats worst is you were never going to tell them, just all of those you favored and by the looks of the TL, only those on your side of the war.

You're a joke!

This literally keeps everyone busy except TPC and Avengers? Lol not to mention looking at FF top boys flag running their day away. I'd swear FF is working with Avengers lol

Its now our fault for complaining about the bs they pull. ^_^  This basically sums up their defense every time its exposed on the owf. :facepalm:

I've ignored most of this i'm sorry as i've been having fun fighting. Unfortunately I still have one defensive slot and would really appreciate someone coming along and filling me up!

On another side point full respect to my opponents for the 2.2k (approx?) WRC tech nuke they hit me with! :D Lost 430 tech in one nuke haha. Beautiful. 

The nation of (not important) was attacked with nuclear weapons on 3/31/2015 1:09:28 AM. You cannot launch your nuclear weapons against them again until 4/1/2015. 

Are you kidding me? I can't even nuke back because this nation got nuked by someone else? These rules and the ways you guys get around them sometimes is crazy...

Now it's ironic that you say this as you and DT are the ones that say TA are flag runners,
Yet above you say you are flag runner hunter, and yet here you are asking me to hit them.

;)
BG

Last time I checked they all had their war hands full and you were just on vacation. Why you weren't hitting them is beyond me.

BG, you can e-lawyer all you want but everyone with half a brain can see through all of your bs. You never wanted it to be made public because you added alliances who never gave you approval, in fact some of them made it clear they did not want to be involved but you still did anyway and whats worst is you were never going to tell them, just all of those you favored and by the looks of the TL, only those on your side of the war.

You're a joke!

Its now our fault for complaining about the bs they pull. ^_^  This basically sums up their defense every time its exposed on the owf. :facepalm:

There is no defense DT, I've already told you your opinion doesn't matter as you are irrelevant with no real nation to
speak of. I really don't care what you have to say about anything and I don't have to prove anything to you.
The ignorance that radiates around you and flows out of your mouth is unbelievable. To show just how biased and ignorant you are, listen up....

You speak as if there were several alliances that didn't want any part of this yet were added anyway.
D1 was the only alliance that declined.... Misfits, IE. KB never declined but only made a statement back
to me that stated because of the war (with us) he doubts he would be able do any grand waring. Char, said
he was open. Now ask both of them....I can even post the messages if they don't mind.

Now, being as D1 was attacking nations in our group, they were added. You can't on one hand say we have our own
plans yet attack us anyway and not have a counter.

There it is, your complete argument and utter nonsense. The very essences of your stupidity and constant ramblings
Of things you have no claim in or any business being butthurt about. Stop with your delusional thoughts that you
are the TE judge and investigator, you are not anything but a worthless voice that needs to STFU and mind you own.

Lastly, had I cared if it were made public I would have messaged every leader with only their targets not the
entire list. You see, I know that each leader would have posted the full list (as I did) in the announcement
For everyone to see and pic targets. I know you have spies and thus it would have got back to you, and knowing you
and the constant BS you run your mouth about you would have posted it on OWF,lol.

What you don't know is that the message you posted is one of three templates I used, and I only sent that out to 2 people, and posted it in my alliance announcement. Reason I did this is because I wanted to see how it would get back
to you and expose your spy. The only thing you didn't do which I was hoping on is post the time the message went out.
So The spy is either in my alliance ;) or in the other 2 alliances. Trust me, you have helped out far more than you know.

Please keep thinking your superior over everyone and for the love of the game starts a real nation next round so you
actually can pretend that you have a reason to cry about everything that goes on that you do not sanction or goes your way.

I've ignored most of this i'm sorry as i've been having fun fighting. Unfortunately I still have one defensive slot and would really appreciate someone coming along and filling me up!

On another side point full respect to my opponents for the 2.2k (approx?) WRC tech nuke they hit me with! :D Lost 430 tech in one nuke haha. Beautiful.

Awesome, last round Dogbite told me he had killed like 1000 infra with one nuke at some point.
Thus the reason I wanted A WRC and bought 1500 tech....right before I fire nukes I'll probably buy
up to 2000 or more tech :)

Last time I checked they all had their war hands full and you were just on vacation. Why you weren't hitting them is beyond me.

Wait a minute KB, that is a contradiction to the post you made a few back. Let me quote you,
"This literally keeps everyone busy except TPC and Avengers?". so which is it?

I'm trying very hard to understand you, you always seem to be pissed about something, and complain. Have I not been cool with you? Did I not start out this round on some level of friendship with you? Was i not honorable with you prior to the wars beginning and even though I know you gave copies of my PM's to others (I'll not give names) have I not been friendly and treated you with respect.

Come on, you know you guys had no intention to just sit there and let the end go by with out
attacking anyone....most probably FF or AoW. It's end round, it's nothing personal, have fun!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Should be fun getting smacked around. Who cares about flags, TE should be about casualties and destruction.

Those with a horse in the race care.

BG, D1 are attacking everyone, not just your group and many of them attacked Avengers before you added them to your war games, did you take that into consideration. But the fact they told you they were doing their own thing should have been enough to leave them out of the TL but since you're just a manipulating little snake, you added them anyway and i hear they weren't too pleased about not being informed. Sure you can war them but don't put their name on your war games without their permission. Going behind their back is something I'd fully expect you to do.

Those who did not respond is also an answer they not only want to be left out but they didn't think it was necessary to give you an answer. Giving no answer does not mean they approve.

You spat in their faces by added them without informing them but you informed those who agreed to it and you put all of them on the same team once again proving how bias you are. The little credibility you did have,  you lost to some of these alliances and they're some of the most respected and experienced. Well done on that feat.

Kaboom is the founder and owner of Misfits and he just stated he did not give you approval. Why didn't you inform them and send any of them the target list? You weren't going to send D1, Misfits and WD's the TL so quit pretending you were. Even they all know that and quit with the rambling about how bad and deluded i am. You've been doing that ever since you showed up, calling me names proves nothing except exposes your desperation to make me look bad. 

You're just desperate to justify your pathetic actions.

I bring guns to a knife fight, I'm the shadow in the dark, i see you but you don't see me.

jesus.... can't we just blow stuff up?

I still can't figure out why you's needed a war games to do that. :p He couldn't even post the teams let alone stats, he added teams that did not give approval, gave their opponents the targets but never informed the side he wasn't on. This is what happens when you let a bias manipulating clown run it.

I have no problem with the games itself, in fact its a refreshing new concept but next time, try to have someone honorable, respected by all and competent enough to organize a real war games that is fair like KJ, if he'd be willing too. Hes the first to come to mind but there are a few more. You get someone with those attributes and you'll likely get everyone. Not this laughing stock nooblet.

BG you are right we had a buddy card, similar to the avengers card I had with avengers till they pulled a stunt. You lost my respect with the AOW &FF war. You should have known that after I told you to no longer contact me and to take all foreign affairs to charzard, I had nothing left to say to you. As far as any form of bashing me on any level, any declare and every declare I make now are about as solid as stats come in TE. I guess if I quit expecting others to give a good war I would be a much happier person.

Edited by yung flow

jesus.... can't we just blow stuff up?

Why can't I like posts...

This arguing is getting too excessive here...

I had hope that this thread was actually going to be productive, but since yung flow's first post, it just degraded into the usual argument between BG and DT/yung flow over the "evil Avengers" and the underhanded Avengers tactics and the "helpless pawns" of us and Avengers this and Avengers that, and it's getting really old and boring.

If you want to take us down, then do so, I for one love a challenge, and if every single alliance in the game DoWed us, I wouldn't complain, I would fight as best I could and have a tonne of fun while doing it. Complaining about us won't change anything.

Now that I'm done here, I would like to say that this would be a great idea for next round, and would be something I'd like to see planned 15-20 days ahead of time next time as I think it caught quite a few people by surprise. 

Those with a horse in the race care.

BG, D1 are attacking everyone, not just your group and many of them attacked Avengers before you added them to your war games, did you take that into consideration. But the fact they told you they were doing their own thing should have been enough to leave them out of the TL but since you're just a manipulating little snake, you added them anyway and i hear they weren't too pleased about not being informed. Sure you can war them but don't put their name on your war games without their permission. Going behind their back is something I'd fully expect you to do.

Those who did not respond is also an answer they not only want to be left out but they didn't think it was necessary to give you an answer. Giving no answer does not mean they approve.

You spat in their faces by added them without informing them but you informed those who agreed to it and you put all of them on the same team once again proving how bias you are. The little credibility you did have,  you lost to some of these alliances and they're some of the most respected and experienced. Well done on that feat.

Kaboom is the founder and owner of Misfits and he just stated he did not give you approval. Why didn't you inform them and send any of them the target list? You weren't going to send D1, Misfits and WD's the TL so quit pretending you were. Even they all know that and quit with the rambling about how bad and deluded i am. You've been doing that ever since you showed up, calling me names proves nothing except exposes your desperation to make me look bad. 
You're just desperate to justify your pathetic actions.

I bring guns to a knife fight, I'm the shadow in the dark, i see you but you don't see me.

Apparently even someone who doesn't have a dog in the race cares.

DT, look at the war boards, we all are attacking everyone as well. FOR THE LAST TIME, you don't get to attack who ever you want, including nations that are in their own wars and not expect to get added to the list.If D1 had stuck to their own plans and not attacked messing up our plans, they would not have been added to the list.
I did take into consideration that they were attacking other alliances, thus why I didn't swap targets around keeping OP on our side. Let me try to put this as simple and easy as I can so that you can understand it. Everything I did with this war was as fair and unbiased as I could make it. I don't care what you think, I have nothing to prove to you, you mean nothing this round. As stated, you have no dog in the race.

Let me point out to you, TA and TPC have held to their own targets with out involving our group, thus why our our group are not including them. Also note that there are a few alliances not on the list or even really being attacked. Why? Because they are not and was not attacking anyone the last time I made the list.

Also your comment about KB stating he did not give approval, see my previous post....it still Stands! On top of that,his last post sums it up for you even clearer, and even Char knows we talked and understand what and why it happened. I also did NOT put all on the same side, OP is not on our side, and I really wanted a chance to fight beside them.

Far as me spitting in anyone's face, that's your input not theirs. I believe everyone knows my standing on fairness and understands this is end round. BUT ITS JUST LIKE YOU TO SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE! And you call me biased :\

FINALLY, get this through your head, you are not better than anyone and you don't control anything! You are not the judge and no one elected you to police TE. You are however a broken record spouting out the same shiat post after post, destroying every thread you post in. No one really cares for what you say and most think your an idiot for how you post and destroy them.

I will not respond to your temper tantrums, ramblings, and baby BS about this anymore....it's obvious I'm wrong in your eyes no matter what I say. Believe what you want

I also could care less if you have a spy in my alliance, long as that nation fights when it's fighting time :)

Bring your guns, you can't shoot.....there are not shadows in the dark.....no one cares to see you,I'm not even looking

Your a bug on the ground, I'm the shoe that squashes you and scrapes you on the curb.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

And I'm sure you wish i didn't care so i wouldn't expose your deceit. You should have called off the games when some advised you too but you saw an opportunity and took advantage to benefit yours and your friends interest.

The result wasn't a war games but instead a coalition war where your side got the blitz advantage and the other side was kept in the dark.

The simple solution to alliances attacking alliances involved with the war games would have been to tell all those participating to counter those not singed up but instead you added them to the games without their consent or knowledge. We both know your full of !@#$ because not all of the alliances added without consent attacked those signed up to the war games.

I had no problem with the games or you organizing it, everyone deserves a chance to prove their leadership skills if they're willing to take it on and you had support from some well know vets of TE. I was going to stay out of this entire thread to let you guys have your fun but we now know why I'm here. End line is, you failed and betrayed the trust of others.

Where exactly did i say i was better than everyone? And that i control everything? I never said i was a judge or the TE police so you can take your BS back where it came from, BG's deluded mind or show prove?? Do you really think supporting your BS stories with lies and manipulations strengthens it.

I never said i had a spy in your alliance. I don't have spies anywhere, just friends in many places, some high, some low.

All i know is bringing guns to knife fights otherwise I wouldn't say a thing.

I have a thousand eyes and one, nooblet!

I don't have spies anywhere, just friends in many places, some high, some low.

And this is why you received an exact copy of an order I issued to my alliance? I think you need to look up the definition of spy, buddy.

For what it is worth, AoW isn't really doing the end-game war. We're not fighting as a coalition here; in fact, I don't think anybody really is. We just decided to hit OP because we wanted to see whether we were capable of throwing punches with the biggest guns in the game.

There is no high conspiracy going on here, like you seem to think. Just a bloodbath. Maybe if you had a nation, you could enjoy it with the rest of us.

Again I just ignored everything here sorry. As much as I love the drama i'm enjoying my war far more. Just wanted to give a massive shoutout to Michael the Narwhal for taking my last slot. Thank you buddy!

And to take the opportunity thank all of you guys for a fantastic round. I have more casualties now than I do on SE (lol) and hopefully this amazing fight will keep going all the way until the end. Fought some fantastic people this round (love that most people are willing to be chill and engage in some friendly banter over some burning pixels) and worked alongside some others, some of whom have become quite good friends (Das <3).  

See you all next round after what I am sure is a much needed cool down for all of us - and a chance to catch up on missed sleep!

And this is why you received an exact copy of an order I issued to my alliance? I think you need to look up the definition of spy, buddy.

For what it is worth, AoW isn't really doing the end-game war. We're not fighting as a coalition here; in fact, I don't think anybody really is. We just decided to hit OP because we wanted to see whether we were capable of throwing punches with the biggest guns in the game.

There is no high conspiracy going on here, like you seem to think. Just a bloodbath. Maybe if you had a nation, you could enjoy it with the rest of us.

But that never directly came from a member of your alliance to me and neither did BG's.

Whats this high conspiracy? Everything i said is fact.

As for having fun, I've always found schooling noobs on the owf is just as much fun as rolling them in-game.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Please include us. I have a free slot NOW!

And another slot after update.

Shut up DT you are clueless and worthless.

Please if you have over 3 or 4 k infra. ATTACK ME NOW

Most whinging ive ever heard in the last week. They couldve just made a coalition and rolled.

D1 Tpc and wd attacking us in tandem. Anything goes in the last week or so. Just shut up already. Rebuy your soldiers. And fight!

Please include us. I have a free slot NOW!

And another slot after update.

Shut up DT you are clueless and worthless.

Please if you have over 3 or 4 k infra. ATTACK ME NOW

You should shut up or stick to the topic and you call me clueless but of course of all the people, I'd have expected you more than anyone else to come onto the OWF and beg for casualties.

Most whinging ive ever heard in the last week. They couldve just made a coalition and rolled.

D1 Tpc and wd attacking us in tandem. Anything goes in the last week or so. Just shut up already. Rebuy your soldiers. And fight!

Yet it must entertain you enough to consistently return to read all the whinging. You should take a look at all of your comments and you'll see you're always whinging too.

Again I just ignored everything here sorry. As much as I love the drama i'm enjoying my war far more. Just wanted to give a massive shoutout to Michael the Narwhal for taking my last slot. Thank you buddy!

And to take the opportunity thank all of you guys for a fantastic round. I have more casualties now than I do on SE (lol) and hopefully this amazing fight will keep going all the way until the end. Fought some fantastic people this round (love that most people are willing to be chill and engage in some friendly banter over some burning pixels) and worked alongside some others, some of whom have become quite good friends (Das <3).  

See you all next round after what I am sure is a much needed cool down for all of us - and a chance to catch up on missed sleep!

You're a much better MoFA than Princess Kitty.

I started playing TE this round, any tips on how I can get loads of casualties? Do I go to war straight away or do I wait until Im bigger so I have more people to sacrifice for the greater good?