Umbrella Nations Conducting Spy Ops Against NEW Protectorate.

Sabcat

In fairness, I believe this means that if you send 100 tech to milkmanrox100, we can all consider this matter settled. Hooray math!

maybe I will giver sir hime themis some free tech, hopefully it will pipe the lad down.

fancy a hundred free tech mate?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe I will giver sir hime themis some free tech, hopefully it will pipe the lad down.

fancy a hundred free tech mate?

Amossio

Nope, I pay for my tech. Not my fault your alliance mate is a poor liar and a crappy opportunist who is so macho he spy attacks an alliance being pummeled in a war. Very brave.

To be fair, he did bravely declare war on an inactive nation with no troops and no nukes who was in Anarchy and spy attacked him to destroy money. So I have to give credit where it is due he is an equally gutless raider as well as a spy master.

If, however, your tech is such a burden I can give you a list of new players who have been raided who could use it as a tech trade to rebuild their nations.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

god dame hime,

your hypocrisy knows no bounds! http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=784861 

Infrastructure Lost: 14,050.11

Technology Lost: 9,220.72

Land Lost:  7,432.654

Land/Tech/Infra:  Strength Lost

99,402.94 Strength Lost

100kns of unprovoked damage on a nation that wouldn't even fight back! how do you even sleep at night?

And frankly, I'm actually doing WTF a favor.  My nukes do 2x more damage than any WTF nation at this point.  Asa and spindoctor ought to be thanking me.  I think the aforementioned 100 tech is a fair trade. 

--You just lost the Game Milkmanrox100

Edited by milkmanrox100

god dame hime,

your hypocrisy knows no bounds! http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=784861 

Infrastructure Lost: 14,050.11

Technology Lost: 9,220.72

Land Lost:  7,432.654

Land/Tech/Infra:  Strength Lost

99,402.94 Strength Lost

100kns of unprovoked damage on a nation that wouldn't even fight back! how do you even sleep at night?

And frankly, I'm actually doing WTF a favor.  My nukes do 2x more damage than any WTF nation at this point.  Asa and spindoctor ought to be thanking me.  I think the aforementioned 100 tech is a fair trade. 

--You just lost the Game Milkmanrox100

Milkmanrox100

The only favour you are doing WTF is proving what a laughingstock you are. You are nuking and inactive nation in anarchy with no infra, no military in defcon 5 this does make you a hero but tool.

War Reason: raid, pm 4 peace

Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/27/2015 12:05:07 AM Direct Hit Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/27/2015 12:05:04 AM Thwarted Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/27/2015 12:05:01 AM Thwarted Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/26/2015 12:05:20 AM Direct Hit Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/26/2015 12:05:16 AM Thwarted Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/26/2015 12:05:08 AM Thwarted Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/26/2015 12:05:05 AM Thwarted Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/26/2015 12:05:02 AM Thwarted Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/25/2015 12:05:08 AM Direct Hit Desconistan compose_message.png team_Pink.gifMilkmanrox100 compose_message.png
alliance_statistic.gif team_Black.gif 3/25/2015 12:05:05 AM Thwarted

I note you do not deny being a liar.Though since The Spindoctor proved you were I guess that is moot. As to That nation hmmm he was one you spied. I think you need to review the definition of hypocricy. :)

Odd that you never saw whining online from Ron Paul guess this is just more information you are clueless about. :)

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Good Dame Hime,

Much like your manner of speech, the nefarious spy attempt is indeed real.

Respectfully

milkmanrox100

Anybody else confused by this?  I can't figure out if Milkman is accusing Hime of having real speech or being nefarious.

Edit:  typo

Edited by smurthwaite

Anybody else confused by this?  I can't figure out if Milkman is accusing Hime of having real speech or being nefarious.

Edit:  typo

I'm wondering why Milkman hasn't just joined the Bloodpack AA like everyone else. The last two wars shouldn't have used up his WC.

Amossio

Nope, I pay for my tech. Not my fault your alliance mate is a poor liar and a crappy opportunist who is so macho he spy attacks an alliance being pummeled in a war. Very brave.

To be fair, he did bravely declare war on an inactive nation with no troops and no nukes who was in Anarchy and spy attacked him to destroy money. So I have to give credit where it is due he is an equally gutless raider as well as a spy master.

If, however, your tech is such a burden I can give you a list of new players who have been raided who could use it as a tech trade to rebuild their nations.

Dame Hime Themis

Camon buddy, he was only trying to copy your machoness against DaBears the other day. Alas, hold your head high good sir, for mighty milk has not done anywhere near the damage you did. Our intellectual engagement will not change any minds, yours, mine or the 8913 nations out there. Thanks for the advice but I don't trust chaps who don't take no free tech, bid you a good day Sir. 

Camon buddy, he was only trying to copy your machoness against DaBears the other day. Alas, hold your head high good sir, for mighty milk has not done anywhere near the damage you did. Our intellectual engagement will not change any minds, yours, mine or the 8913 nations out there. Thanks for the advice but I don't trust chaps who don't take no free tech, bid you a good day Sir. 

Shots fired.

• 2 weeks later...

Nations of goons/umbrella again committing acts of war without just cause, then requesting senators of all colors to sanction those fighting them so they can tarnish the reputations of those listening to their insane requests.

Its ok when they do it, but they'll desperately try getting those they fight sanctioned, when goons are at least as guilty as those they accuse.

I literally spy op Umbrella all the time.

Where's the thread to defend them?

Good Dark Temptation

You literally did a gather intell and two incite religious propaganda on a nation with a Great Temple, seems to me more like xp farming( unless you are completely daft)  than the attacks made by our friend milkmanrox100 that damaged nations already at war not with Umbrella. Literally spare us the nonsense.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Dark Temptation

You literally did a gather intell and two incite religious propaganda on a nation with a Great Temple, seems to me more like xp farming( unless you are completely daft)  than the attacks made by our friend milkmanrox100 that damaged nations already at war not with Umbrella. Literally spare us the nonsense.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

You can't gain XP from spying nations you are not at war with, just to point out.

My sincere apologies for that facetious post, I am truly heartbroken that you had to endure that.

You can't gain XP from spying nations you are not at war with, just to point out.

My sincere apologies for that facetious post, I am truly heartbroken that you had to endure that.

Good Auctor

My apology I had forgotten.I do not ever spy nations I am not at war with, a failing I realize. So that would imply then that Dark Tempatation is indeed completely daft. I am sorry I gave him more credit than was due.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Auctor

My apology I had forgotten.I do not ever spy nations I am not at war with, a failing I realize. So that would imply then that Dark Tempatation is indeed completely daft. I am sorry I gave him more credit than was due.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Dame Hime Thames,

I now realize Planet Bob is a place for serious business, and nothing else. My attempts at sarcasm were completely out of place (read: over your head, apparently) and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you personally as I have offended you somehow to elicit such a response, given our lack of communication until this juncture.  Additionally, ending an insulting message with "Respectfully" is essentially the same as starting a sentence with "no offense." It is still an insult, despite the cutesy ribbon you attempt to tie around it.

Most Candidly,

D_T

Good Dame Hime Thames,

I now realize Planet Bob is a place for serious business, and nothing else. My attempts at sarcasm were completely out of place (read: over your head, apparently) and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you personally as I have offended you somehow to elicit such a response, given our lack of communication until this juncture.  Additionally, ending an insulting message with "Respectfully" is essentially the same as starting a sentence with "no offense." It is still an insult, despite the cutesy ribbon you attempt to tie around it.

Most Candidly,

D_T

Dark Temptation

NO it did not go "over my head" . You were trying to be a smart mule with your clever quip (sacrcasm is still stupid when there was no need for your comment) but proved by "literally" quoting your various amazing spy adventures precisely how clever you were not. How did that spying twice to incite religious propaganda on a nation with  Grand Temple go???

I like to show some degree of respect of course I amy have given you once again more due than was deserved but you are correct you do deserve the insult I passed your way. No need for you to come by and spout off cleverly when your own actions are daft as all get out.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Dark Templar

NO it did not go "over my head" . You were trying to be a smart mule with your clever quip (sacrcasm is still stupid when there was no need for your comment) but proved by "literally" quoting your various amazing spy adventures precisely how clever you were not. How did that spying twice to incite religious propaganda on a nation with  Grand Temple go???

I like to show some degree of respect of course I amy have given you once again more due than was deserved but you are correct you do deserve the insult I passed your way. No need for you to come by and spout off cleverly when your own actions are daft as all get out.

Dame Hime Themis

First off, I don't understand your obsession with my use of the word literally. I used it once, you have now used it several times.

Second, Hiott is a good friend of mine; the gather intel ops and the religious propaganda are a running joke we have. Obviously the Temple prevents any real harm from being done, which was the point. (Although I believe that if you plan on collecting before you can change it back, you still receive a -1 happiness penalty, so you aren't entirely correct.) But ha! You got me on that one, Junie B Jones.

First off, I don't understand your obsession with my use of the word literally. I used it once, you have now used it several times.

Second, Hiott is a good friend of mine; the gather intel ops and the religious propaganda are a running joke we have. Obviously the Temple prevents any real harm from being done, which was the point. (Although I believe that if you plan on collecting before you can change it back, you still receive a -1 happiness penalty, so you aren't entirely correct.) But ha! You got me on that one, Junie B Jones.

Dark Temptaion

First no, you do not ,as the Grand Temple eliminates that because your people are happy with what ever religion you choose and you no longer recieve the prefered religion desire , just a game mechanic note as Auctor offered me.

Second I find "literally" to be be equally as obnoxious as "no offense" as you do not "literally" spy on Umbrella all the time. You spy on a friend (no kidding) not Umbrella and thus your little quip was pointless and trivialised the fact that your alliance mate made aggressive spy attacks ,chnaged AA and went to war with nations already being pummeled proving just how heroic he is. You came to deflect , you failed miserably.

Dame Hime Themis

Dark Temptaion

First no, you do not ,as the Grand Temple eliminates that because your people are happy with what ever religion you choose and you no longer recieve the prefered religion desire , just a game mechanic note as Auctor offered me.
Second I find "literally" to be be equally as obnoxious as "no offense" as you do not "literally" spy on Umbrella all the time. You spy on a friend (no kidding) not Umbrella and thus your little quip was pointless and trivialised the fact that your alliance mate made aggressive spy attacks ,chnaged AA and went to war with nations already being pummeled proving just how heroic he is. You came to deflect , you failed miserably.

Dame Hime Themis

Alliance Name: Sengoku

If you know something I don't, I'm interested in hearing it. This isn't sounding familiar to me.

Alliance Name: Sengoku

If you know something I don't, I'm interested in hearing it. This isn't sounding familiar to me.

Auctor

Once again my apologies. You are correct I had mistaken Dark Temptation for Umbrella. I was wrong to say so.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis