Umbrella Nations Conducting Spy Ops Against NEW Protectorate.

Sabcat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Umbrella Nation

To the casual (and mostly unconcerned) observer it appears that we may be making a mountain out of a molehill.

Oh yeah, for sure. This is the OWF where even the smallest of mole hills has a snow covered peak though.

I don't blame Umbrella. They're actually swell cats and I highly doubt this was sanctioned by them

They just need to get their house in order and red the bottoms of their cutesy wootsy refugees. Though actually caring about what we do so much is embarrassment enough I guess

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Am I the only one interested in what level the assassinated general was?

Think of the single funniest possible outcome of a successful assassinate generals op that costs the attacker 20 spies and has their identity revealed. It's that.

Am I the only one interested in what level the assassinated general was?

There was no general to assassinate  :ehm: .  Im stashing my XP until Im ready.

To: Cheezy    From: Clash    Date: 3/23/2015 10:23:13 AM

Subject: RE: Int spys

Message: Mmhmm.  I know that CPCN merged into the International, and that's not really "abandoning" it. I also don't think you even know what communism is, judging by these comments; it's certainly not in a name. By definition, no one who does tech deals is communist since tech dealing is capitalism lol

Anyways, time will tell how things go, but I don't think it's going to go the way you think it will. Good luck with that, you'll need it.

Poor Ex-Inter is confused about his AA, or the definition of 'abandoned'. 

I have to give it to Umb, you chaps sure are good at merges, so good that your new members dont even notice they have deserted their AAs during the migration.  You Ninjas!  :ph34r:

I hope this helps you.
Edited by cheezy

There was no general to assassinate  :ehm: .  Im stashing my XP until Im ready.

Poor Ex-Inter is confused about his AA, or the definition of 'abandoned'. 

I have to give it to Umb, you chaps sure are good at merges, so good that your new members dont even notice they have deserted their AAs during the migration.  You Ninjas!  :ph34r:

I hope this helps you.

"tech dealing is capitalism"

lol, thanks for the morning laugh  :facepalm:

NEW can expect at least 5 diplomats to show up and explain why MI6 really isn't all that bad. :popcorn:

Let me know when you realize we signed up for the AoE tournament.

That'll be when you get a sense of humor and a recognition that there aren't many AAs that could get 5 diplos to do anything.

Getting five diplomats to show up somewhere? NPO would be one, but I strongly suspect we have five diplos shown up already at most AAs...