Sanctions!

Mogar

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a tech deal, exactly as DT probes did to DBDC during the last war, are you acknowledging that those were an act of war?

You violated an NAP.  We never violated an NAP.

Does RIA consider sending aid/tech to a nation whose alliance is at war with another to be an act of war against the alliance(s) they are at war with? 

I am a beacon of honor and justice in this world, it makes sense for those who stand for evil to wish to oppress me.

You sent 4k troops. That turns it in to military aid

You intentionally antagonized them. You knew exactly what you were doing so I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest. It upsets me that you time and time again try to stir the pot. The rest of your alliance seems to be doing just fine, but you however can't seem to get it right. I hope you enjoy putting your alliance in danger. Your more dangerous to RIA then any alliance in CN.

Does R I A C o n s i d e r i t a a c t o f w a r ? 9 mill and 4k troops yes or no?

P R O V I D E, E V I D E N C E, O F, R I A, A T T A C K I N G, N A T I O N S, A I D I N G, R I K H A R D I I, D U R I N G, T H E, T H R E E, O R, F O U R, M O N T H S, T H A T, W E, W E R E, A T, W A R ?
If not, it kinda answers your question. :)

You violated an NAP.  We never violated an NAP.

Does RIA consider sending aid/tech to a nation whose alliance is at war with another to be an act of war against the alliance(s) they are at war with? 

I thought Tech Deals weren't an act of war though? We never declared on any nations aiding Rikhard did we?

Please tell me more about how everything is about you.

Well, once upon a time there was a world, and it was new. and then Mogar came into this world, and it became better, and then the great wars occurred and it was fun! Please tell me more about how when DT Probes send tech and soldiers to nations its not an act of war, but when I do it, it is!

You sent 4k troops. That turns it in to military aid

You intentionally antagonized them. You knew exactly what you were doing so I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest. It upsets me that you time and time again try to stir the pot. The rest of your alliance seems to be doing just fine, but you however can't seem to get it right. I hope you enjoy putting your alliance in danger. Your more dangerous to RIA then any alliance in CN.

I don't recall this same argument being made during this most recent conflict. As for RIA, they don't seem to mind me.

P R O V I D E, E V I D E N C E, O F, R I A, A T T A C K I N G, N A T I O N S, A I D I N G, R I K H A R D I I, D U R I N G, T H E, T H R E E, O R, F O U R, M O N T H S, T H A T, W E, W E R E, A T, W A R ?
If not, it kinda answers your question. :)

You should become a politician. You're decent at dishonestly avoiding answering the questions people actually ask of you. Too bad no one takes you seriously, though.

Today I learned that tech deals are considered an act of war if you are aiding nations DBDC does not like, but anyone aiding DBDC is just doing tech deals and it's not an act of war at all!

For reference, the agreement between RIA and DBDC and friends. I'm glad we're at least acknowledging our hypocrisy, it's the first step on the path to redemption.

DS and DBDC gave us crap about that too

Edit: some of our members have been doing tech deals with WTF months before the war even began Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I thought Tech Deals weren't an act of war though? We never declared on any nations aiding Rikhard did we?

Well, once upon a time there was a world, and it was new. and then Mogar came into this world, and it became better, and then the great wars occurred and it was fun! Please tell me more about how when DT Probes send tech and soldiers to nations its not an act of war, but when I do it, it is!

I don't recall this same argument being made during this most recent conflict. As for RIA, they don't seem to mind me.

The difference is we never broke an NAP.  You did.

Literally nobody is fooled by this.  We see through your feeble attempts at spin.  Your argument here would be better suited against a 4 year old child.

Can we get a different member of RIA government to answer the simple question of whether they consider sending 9 mill and 4k troops to another AA at war with another AA as an act of war? The simple response of yes we do consider it an act of war or no we do not will suffice...I am official Doom Squad govt. and yes this is an official govt to govt inquiry... :popcorn:

Edit: some of our members have been doing tech deals with WTF months before the war even began

I believe I mentioned somewhere before that not all "Tech deals" are what they seem.

If you try to follow some of the money trails you'll find that there aren't any.

No money ... just Tech.

At this point in time, I'll accept nothing that doesn't come from WTF members.

It would just cause more problems than it's worth.

=================================================================

Now that I've looked at it, it seems that the transaction in question was pure sarcasm.

3/11/2015 2:56:10 PM
"Totally just a tech deal."

With no Tech.  :laugh:

Edited by PrMn

Interesting. Since when did tech deals involve sending troops? Could Mogar possibly be....lying?

I refuse to believe it. I mean, he's given such forthright answers to all questions so far.

Mr Director was in Anarchy, and riots were engulfing my nation, I had to ensure that my money reached his banks safely.

The difference is we never broke an NAP.  You did.

Literally nobody is fooled by this.  We see through your feeble attempts at spin.  Your argument here would be better suited against a 4 year old child.

Could you link to where Mr Director declared an offensive war against any DBDC alliance, or ally? I can't seem to find one.

You should become a politician. You're decent at dishonestly avoiding answering the questions people actually ask of you. Too bad no one takes you seriously, though.

I answered the question honestly, and got the result I expected from this thread, tech deals are only acts of war when it is an alliance not affiliated to DBDC.

Edit: some of our members have been doing tech deals with WTF months before the war even began

I am surprised DS of all alliances, as bastions of defense of the free market, would complain about tech deals.

I believe I mentioned somewhere before that not all "Tech deals" are what they seem.

If you try to follow some of the money trails you'll find that there aren't any.

No money ... just Tech.

At this point in time, I'll accept nothing that doesn't come from WTF members.

It would just cause more problems than it's worth.

=================================================================

Now that I've looked at it, it seems that the transaction in question was pure sarcasm.

With no Tech.   :laugh:

I don't know whats so suspicious, the Doomsphere just happens to have plenty of incredibly generous and helpful brothers and sisters. My tech deal with Director is genuine, he has been a friend of mine for a long time and I expressed my desire to tech deal with him before the war started, but unfortunately that required the majority of my finances for that period of time, now that I am able to purchase technology again I wish to purchase it from a reliable friend for a fair price, and isn't that what the free market is all about?

Edited by Mogar

Mogar, the only people I've felt the need to say something like this to, are Damaged and Jemm, so know that you are special when I say this.

You're retarded.

I know you're intentionally spinning what we say, but you suck at it.

Mogar, the only people I've felt the need to say something like this to, are Damaged and Jemm, so know that you are special when I say this.

You're retarded.

I know you're intentionally spinning what we say, but you suck at it.

Either, a tech deal is a tech deal, and thus should not be treated as an issue, or a tech deal is an act of war, and thus DBDC and its allies lied upon these very forums not two months ago when they decried Polaris's policy towards those who were tech dealing with DBDC and its allies. That's not me doing any spinning, that's you saying the exact opposite you said when the policy was applying to you.

Edited by Mogar

No, a tech deal is a teach deal, cash and soldiers is war aid.

Are you suggesting that Mr Director would go back upon a tech deal? You sully his good name, sir. Look upon lyricalz and you shall see he is an honorable man,  though I predict once Director exits peace mode he'll be attacked again, gotta try and stop his 4,000 Mogatopian soldiers currently guarding his banks from returning home.

I enjoy seeing people argue against what they argued for only a few months ago, it's entertaining to see hypocrisy live in action.

Continue to send soldiers and tell yourself it's the same thing.

Here are some inspirational quotes I've selected just for you Mogar.

"Fools speak because they have to say something."

"An empty vessel makes the most noise."

Continue to send soldiers and tell yourself it's the same thing.

Here are some inspirational quotes I've selected just for you Mogar.

"Fools speak because they have to say something."

"An empty vessel makes the most noise."

Continue to ignore that DS and DT Probes, among multiple other AAs were doing the same exact thing two months ago, and your allies argued that such actions were not acts of war.

Can we get a different member of RIA government to answer the simple question of whether they consider sending 9 mill and 4k troops to another AA at war with another AA as an act of war? The simple response of yes we do consider it an act of war or no we do not will suffice...I am official Doom Squad govt. and yes this is an official govt to govt inquiry... :popcorn:

As official DS gov, I would also like this question answered.

Mr Director was in Anarchy, and riots were engulfing my nation, I had to ensure that my money reached his banks safely.

Could you link to where Mr Director declared an offensive war against any DBDC alliance, or ally? I can't seem to find one.

The WTF AA is at war with the DBDC AA.  If DBDC had anyone in range of Mr Director I would be he would be attacking them now and we would be seeing aidfalls to those nations in range. 

Either, a tech deal is a tech deal, and thus should not be treated as an issue, or a tech deal is an act of war, and thus DBDC and its allies lied upon these very forums not two months ago when they decried Polaris's policy towards those who were tech dealing with DBDC and its allies. That's not me doing any spinning, that's you saying the exact opposite you said when the policy was applying to you.

A tech deal is not just a tech deal when it involves sending troops to an alliance that is at war with others in direct violation of an NAP that your alliance signed.  This is a completely separate situation, and even your best attempts at spin are failing horribly because what we're doing isn't hypocritical in the slightest.  You broke an NAP, and are crying wolf about DBDC yet again.  Nobody is taking you seriously because your position is ridiculous.  You are trying to call an apple an orange or a female aardvark or the Bolivian navy on maneuvers in the South Pacific, but it is still an apple regardless of the spin you try to come up with.

Do continue, I haven't laughed so hard here in a while.