Citadel vs TPC+NDO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You interrupted my citizens as they celebrated our nation's holy day, the Worship of the Supreme Nuke.  They're pissed, pretty soon they'll be rioting in the streets among the piles of dead bodies and radioactive soot.

Anyway, let's have some fun!

So yeah, I always forget to post the stats, and this time wasn't the exception. I also forgot to capture the stats before the blitz, so the stats of an hour after the blitz will have to do.

Things changed a bit, but not really much, specially cause our blitz wasn't really good.

TPC + NDO: 501,349 NS, 84,375 infra, 11,809 tech, and 31 nations, 15842 ANS

Citadel:         400,065 NS, 59,625 infra, 09,294 tech and 17 nations, 23533 ANS.

Also, a break down per tier, in NS and infra.

5mxjPQY.jpg

I didn't see this coming, then again I bet no one did :P

should be an interesting war. GL to both sides!

BG

Speak for yourself. There aren't too many choices and i knew Citadel wouldn't hit Avengers. All 3 of these alliances are over due for war so stats or not, everyone should be ready or should have been if they're not.

I forgot you hadn't seen war in around 2 months.

Well, I'll be sure to give you a good show.  You certainly won't be participating.  Now I know how CubaQuerida feels when Tywin is talking shit to him.

Well, I'll be sure to give you a good show.  You certainly won't be participating.  Now I know how CubaQuerida feels when Tywin is talking !@#$ to him.

Of the last 5-6 rounds (i forget how many I've played now), I've only missed playing this round. You had your chance and you ran away when i came for you. Besides this round, you've had multiple rounds to come at me but all i keep hearing is this tough talk. Tywin will never have a chance at fighting Cuba so don't compare it to me and you when its no where near a close comparison. You'll have another chance next round, and you've already used your excuse card.

Of the last 5-6 rounds (i forget how many I've played now), I've only missed playing this round. You had your chance and you ran away when i came for you. Besides this round, you've had multiple rounds to come at me but all i keep hearing is this tough talk. Tywin will never have a chance at fighting Cuba so don't compare it to me and you when its no where near a close comparison. You'll have another chance next round, and you've already used your excuse card.

"Ran away".  Are you really such a loser that you find pleasure in gloating at winning an imaginary game on the internet against someone who was in the hospital on life support?  You are truly an awful person through-and-through.  Seriously, that's really disheartening to know you're willing to sink to that kind of low.  Get help, go to church, the mosque, get into Yoga, whatever it is you need to improve yourself.  Just wow.

edit - that also says a lot about your fighting skill.  you can only win if the opponent is unconscious.  you're unbelievable.  you're the kind of person that, when i have kids, i will be warning them to avoid.

Lets make it a fair 1v1 next round, you set the date.

Do you accept my challenge?

It's too early to set a date for this type of thing, the next round hasn't even begun.  But sure, I'd be happy to beat you into the ground without mercy or quarter.  We'll go ahead and set the rules right now: no holds barred, 1v1, no calling in buddies.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

This is really old news, you can ask anyone, for the love of God there were photos floating around.  You would know these things if you spent 1/10 as much effort communicating with people on a friendly basis, as you do being contentious and talking !@#$ because of that stupid chip on your shoulder.

edit - i'm done with this, you just drove home the point again that you honestly believe yourself to be the sole keeper of the truth.  "no, NGW wasn't hit by a drunk driver, it was a sekrit plot to avoid a war with someone who sucks at this game".  that's almost as crazy as believing the Nazis colonized the moon or that Obama is secretly an alien reptile.  Just... wow.  Words can't even describe.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

This is really old news, you can ask anyone, for the love of God there were photos floating around.  You would know these things if you spent 1/10 as much effort communicating with people on a friendly basis, as you do being contentious and talking !@#$ because of that stupid chip on your shoulder.

Why are you telling me? Are we friends or something?  Since I've been playing, you've been hostile towards me so don't expect me to lend you my shoulder so you can cry on. I treat people how they treat me.

Why are you telling me? Are we friends or something?  Since I've been playing, you've been hostile towards me so don't expect me to lend you my shoulder so you can cry on. I treat people how they treat me.

Because, I told everyone.  The leader of the second most powerful alliance in the game that round vanishes without a trace for a week and then resigns and is barely seen at all for three months except in IRC - people wanted explanations.  But you... you autopiloted to assume it was because of a war that i had no idea even happened until two weeks after it was over?  You have a grossly distorted sense of your own importance.  Narcissism and cluelessness aren't serving you well at all, Daenerys.  That is precisely why we have beef: I can't stand listening to people talk complete nonsense as though it were actually the truth, and I really can't stand narcissists.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Because, I told everyone.  The leader of the second most powerful alliance in the game that round vanishes without a trace for a week and then resigns and is barely seen at all for three months except in IRC - people wanted explanations.  But you... you autopiloted to assume it was because of a war that i had no idea even happened until two weeks after it was over?  You have a grossly distorted sense of your own importance.  Narcissism and cluelessness aren't serving you well at all, Daenerys.

Just make sure there are no excuses next time.

Please stop hijacking every thread! Every single thread around here has become about "I am right and you are wrong". Take a break, enjoy a war.

Please keep on topic: this war.

Shut up ghostwolf and dt, no one likes u.
Anyway, citadel made the wrong move here. They would have been in a good position to hit avengers with OP

I'd challenge you to a fight, but it'd be pointless.  Daenerys at least can get into the NS range.  You can't.