This Week in the Network

Schattenmann

We were told to go away by several of your members. We have obliged you. 

You were told to go away from your very first threatening post. Yet you stayed for days. Now that questions are getting a bit embarassing you suddenly decide to go? Looks like Peaches will need to get involved once again to save face for you guys.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always respected you and your semi-bold participation on the OWF, this reply is certainly disappointing. Especially when ODN members kept posting for days after initially threatening war that provoked the replies you have since apparently obliged. And for at least two full days after you yourself said you were taking your leave.

You were told to go away from your very first threatening post. Yet you stayed for days. Now that questions are getting a bit embarassing you suddenly decide to go? Looks like Peaches will need to get involved once again to save face for you guys.

You guys told me to leave on the 6th, my last post was on the 7th. And peaches posts are almost all made within a 24 hour period. Apparently this thread has emboldened WTF to play the political game and try to spin things the way most alliances do but the fact of the matter is none of us were there for any serious length of time after you told us to leave. 

If you want us to answer so called "embarrassing" questions you are welcome to ask them --> http://orangedefense.net/forums/

OP of this thread

I actually started reading this from like page 8 and assumed someone had just linked me from an election thread that turned into yet one more DBDC thread.  I often wonder what its like to never do anything on this world but live off the actions of others.  I am talking about doing something in this world that other people talk about rather than being the person who is always relying on others actions to provide topics of conversation.  Do some of you guys sit around during the day, away from your nation ruling keyboard, and think about the things you want to say about DBDC?

FIST PUMP!!

The thousand nation army of the ODN empire. I'm quite certain literally nobody was afraid. If ODN wants peace so bad, they can take on WTF's mid tier and get slaughtered. Instead, they will make thinly veiled threats on behalf of a foreign power, and then cower up and fall back on allies as usual. In the history of CN, there has never been an alliance sanctioned for so long that has done so little. The last time ODN led anything was when Prodigal Chieftain was inciting the Citrus Wars with NPO. Even Legion and GATO have had their time at the forefront of a coalition.

I am utterly amazed at how much DBDC has influenced their sphere. You've raised Cuba as a hero and submitted all of your willpower to an alliance that has conducted the most shady dealings since MK. No coincidence, ODN also rode the coattails of MK.

Please disband.

Pretty on point. Sup folks.

Edited by Xiphosis

I actually started reading this from like page 8 and assumed someone had just linked me from an election thread that turned into yet one more DBDC thread.  I often wonder what its like to never do anything on this world but live off the actions of others.  I am talking about doing something in this world that other people talk about rather than being the person who is always relying on others actions to provide topics of conversation.  Do some of you guys sit around during the day, away from your nation ruling keyboard, and think about the things you want to say about DBDC?

FIST PUMP!!

The sooner people ignore DBDC the sooner absolutely no difference will have been made, they will always pop up to remind us all of how AWESOME they are... if not one of their loyal toadies will do it for them.  DBDC are their own little thing right now, they aren't the first and they certainly won't be the last but arguably they are the ultimate manipulators of circumstance to their advantage.  Every alliance would love to spend like DBDC does, every alliance would love to have whole alliances of free tech feeders and everyone would love to act without consequence or regret.... unfortunately we are actually constrained by the rules of Bob and diplomacy and the little boxes we created right at the beginning that made it last this long.  DBDC can do as it pleases, I am quite happy sticking to the original concepts and continuing to make it work in some fashion. 

It is indeed a culture clash.  I get looking at the long term, and if you are playing the game where you hope by dragging it out as long as possible that you might sway others into white knighting for your cause, go for it.  Nobody wants to see a war that goes on for "too" long. 

Did you even—

You're a chill guy, but this is so dumb as to shock.  This war is less than 2 months old and it's DBDC's ally trying to whiteknight and shorten it with shrill cries of "this is eternal war!"

Final random stuff:  We agreed to a NAP with GPA not long ago and one with OBR/OG even before that.  We uphold our treaties and our word.

Right.  Polaris has, what, 2 or 3 or are we on 4 now?  NAPs with DBDC last as long as the most triggerhappy bird can wait before blowing it.

It warms my cold heart to see TWIN still kicking. As always, an enjoyable read. 

I almost accidentally used the "with Schattenmann and Yawoo" banner.  Let's do it; it's the obvious follow-up.

It's amazing how a few vocal members can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

And how!!!!!!

FIST PUMP!!

Haha.  My essays have made impacts as big and longer-lasting than any $%&@ed up DBDC raids, and the folks that matter know it.

Pretty on point. Sup folks.

Sup, Xiph?  I was glad to see you on WTF's forum.  Hope you're having a nice week.

Edited by Schattenmann

If ODN accepts any nation from DBDC that nation will absolutely be attacked. Just like the nations who ran off to DT, DS etc. Its funny watching DBDC members running to other alliances. Just goes to show that they really are kinda useless and cowardly.

Wow, I am glad I started reading this from the top.  This is funny coming from the biggest coward this world has ever seen.  Left NPO, left IRON, and left Gremlins all on the eve of wars to protect pixels.  I've shared the logs of you crying in DBDC public channel about wanting easy raids only.  Can't wait for them to be posted.  I also see that WTF has only 10 total offensive, of which 6 of them are against desco and noob.  I don't see any wars against nations that went to any other AA except for Noob.  Not sure why he is a special case, but I am also not sure why you are a special case, ct.  You are going to be at war for a long time. 

Cuba for example has a wc of about 3b now. He is going down. He will be rank 2 soon and OYA BABY will resume his rightful place as CN NUMBER 1.

71WHx6b.gif

Grub, we don't start all these threads about ourselves.  Its the tywins, shatt's and banned members who do that stuff.

Schatt, we have had zero naps with polar.  You are probably right about your essays.  I can imagine cn old timers reminiscing about your works of art and how they have truly changed this world.

Schatt, we have had zero naps with polar.  You are probably right about your essays.  I can imagine cn old timers reminiscing about your works of art and how they have truly changed this world.

I imagine you're right, back when we had to deal with alliances of 1,000 nations rather than 1,000 allied nations, and they all had 6 MADPs and 3 blocs instead of 12 ODOAPs, and just writing an essay was enough for PZI.  When farting was a gamble and there wasn't any Skype crew to make OOC arrangements. 

Like I said, I'm perfectly comfortable with my past, present, and future.

This thread isn't about me, which is precisely why you need to make it about me.  You're welcome for indulging you for a moment, but after this post you're going to have to try something else.  Wheedle CT again. 

S1Zv2CE.jpg

From an OOC perspective, I have a lot of respect for DBDC. Their ability to manipulate others (ODN) to fall on their face and expend some serious political capitol is hilarious. I can only imagine the anger felt by some of ODN's own allies and members over these events.

Keep up the good work DBDC.

What political capital are they expending?  Do you think it bothers them if the polars, nsos, or mi6s of this world think bad of them?  They are our ally and went to WTF to see if a diplomatic solution could be reached before we decided on a military solution.  They are also not the only allies we have.  Not sure why it needs to be explained, but we fill a very distinct role for our allies.  We wreck the upper tiers of their enemies.  In return, we need assistance in lower tiers.  It is a mutually beneficial relationship.  Do you think that just because we started this war that somehow WTF gets to dictate the ending terms to us?  I suppose that may sound fair in the land of rainbows and bunny rabbits, but it isn't the case in this world.  Do you think we are going to continue watching Noob eat stagger after stagger when the rest of us have no wars left to fight and do nothing about it?  I get that many of you hate us, but are you so blinded by bias its made you stupid as well?

TB we don't think for one moment the ODN's of this world give a fig about what Polaris or NSO think of them. I can't speak for others but I know I went and read the threads for myself and my own interest and didn't even post in it as it's not our battle.

I DO however think ODN care about what their own allies think of it.

What political capital are they expending?  Do you think it bothers them if the polars, nsos, or mi6s of this world think bad of them?  They are our ally and went to WTF to see if a diplomatic solution could be reached before we decided on a military solution.  They are also not the only allies we have.  Not sure why it needs to be explained, but we fill a very distinct role for our allies.  We wreck the upper tiers of their enemies.  In return, we need assistance in lower tiers.  It is a mutually beneficial relationship.  Do you think that just because we started this war that somehow WTF gets to dictate the ending terms to us?  I suppose that may sound fair in the land of rainbows and bunny rabbits, but it isn't the case in this world.  Do you think we are going to continue watching Noob eat stagger after stagger when the rest of us have no wars left to fight and do nothing about it?  I get that many of you hate us, but are you so blinded by bias its made you stupid as well?

Here it is, only took 11 pages.  "We" we we we.  weee weeee weeeee all the way home.

DBDC cannot end the war without WTF's consent, no.  You can buy up out of their range, or you can call ODN to make things ugly for WTF and let ODNinstas fight a war you can't end, but to answer your question in the simplest terms you can't end the war without WTF's consent.

Do I think ODN and DBDC are going to "continue wathcing Noob eat [staggers]"  No, not I.  Raiders are the same, and as you pointed out I'm old enough to know it: All pomp and parades til you bite the wrong target, then it's GO GO GODZILLA: Sanctions, PZI, allies dragged/called in.  You're hamstrung like every other dumbass raider who ever picked the wrong guy in the past and you're not any different than they ever were.  It's funny-ha-ha, I mean really entertaining.  Always was.

Do I think ODN and its allies care what the NSOs, MI6s, and Polars think?  Sure do, because they're always looking for new "friends" and they've gotta come from somewhere.  So it's save your sorry asses or look good not, and so far they're not doing either.

DBDC offers its allies nothing.  The 5 or less "god tier" nations in any given alliance are utterly irrelevant to any war.  You don't bring anything to the table except social currency.  The wars your antics threaten are carried solely on the backs of your allies' mid and low tiers with no return from DBDC, and your social currency is losing value fast.

Edited by Schattenmann

:)

As i have said many times i don't speak for WTF i speak for myself. But i certainly encourage all WTF nations to attack DBDC deserters who try to hide in other AA's. I don't care what AA is it.

TBH no honourable AA would have him anyway.

This post is a gem.

I am happy you recognize yourself as a deserter, for the 4th time in your CN career.  The difference this time is you will be beaten down to a range where you are no longer a threat to our sphere of friends.  Now run along boy and go share some more logs with smurf.

Edited by TBRaiders

TB we don't think for one moment the ODN's of this world give a fig about what Polaris or NSO think of them. I can't speak for others but I know I went and read the threads for myself and my own interest and didn't even post in it as it's not our battle.

I DO however think ODN care about what their own allies think of it.

I don't see any of their allies in here screaming about it.  I see the same crowd of DBDC haters.  You've all been removed from my Xmas list again.

I don't see any of their allies in here screaming about it.  I see the same crowd of DBDC haters.  You've all been removed from my Xmas list again.

Nor will you. It'd be a pretty lousy thing to publicly dump on your ally and I don't think any of ODN's allies are those type of people.

3- CT. Of this I am about to share I am 99% certain and will be bothered to do all the digging at a later date if need be if REALLY necessary. CT dropped the DBDC AA, switched to WTF and then declared war on Cuba. His war results screen show this to be true. CT found himself disappointed in friends from SWATR and declared on Bones while dropping the WTF AA. His war results screen also shows this to be true. If he was a rogue against anyone? It should have been against them. I posted in another topic a screen cap from Bones himself that SWATRs issue was with CT and not WTF. It has since been determined that the Bones/CT issue has calmed down and SWATR has satisfied their vengeance on CT. So, hes not a Rogue to DBDC, and his issue with SPATR is settled for now.

What is puzzling is why CT was accepted back onto the WTF AA on 1/31 after going rogue against a SPATR nation and allowed to launch further wars against SPATR while on the WTF AA, in addition to his history of attacks while on the DBDC AA over the past two years. It seems that such behaviour is implicitly endorsed by WTF so long as it serves WTF's interests. Edited by Sir Humphrey

Anyone allied to, in, or supportive of DBDC calling anyone else on the planet out for accepting a rogue is just mind-bogglingly hypocritical. DBDC is an alliance of rogues by every definition that's ever existed on the planet. The AA hoppers that join briefly are also rogues by every definition. No one else can do anything about it, so they get away with it. That's the only difference between them and how most rogues are treated. As for the length of the war, as long as WTF has nations that can hit DBDC nations and keep Cuba staggered for instance, then that's war chest burned with no way to get it back while in nuke anarchy.  

Fighting multi month wars is boring, thats why.  We need wars that last a few weeks, then we'd have more wars more often instead of 1 huge war a year that lasts months.

And yet, you started a multi month war, and could have simply oA chained the entire war you arranged if you had wanted wars that lasted a few weeks, you'd have wars more often it it was ever a fair fight.

Is it "Mogar = RIA" now? I get your whole protagonism thing, but this is pushing it to the limit.

I do quite enjoy the freedom to single you out as a joke instead of making baseless accusations against your alliance: I'll leave that to you instead.

What did you do for RIA when we were in WTF's position? I don't recall you offering much assistance in that prolonged conflict, mock me all you'd like for calling DBDC out on their bullshit, but when someone hits my allies, I actually stand with them.

NG is normally an alliance with the stones to admit what they are doing. ODN didnt really have any respect to lose but you do.

Who in their right mind would honestly give a !@#$ about losing your respect, or that of anyone else here on the OWF?

e:

The general reps WTF seemed to drive for were: (not official just a few numbers thrown around)

1) 400,000 tech given to WTF

2) 27 billion cash given to WTF

3) DBDC wear WTF POW aa

4) Cuba to sell all land

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

...hahahahahahahahahahahahah :D

Good one, CT :lol:

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz