This Week in the Network

Schattenmann

I don't recall the last time I threatened to attack someone for defending themselves against a tech raid, if you can provide me with any indication I have ever had a different position, I'd love to hear it, as for faux outrage, you should discuss that with Os, who is apparently appalled that WTF would actually feel they are justified in defending themselves. No other alliance in the history of CN has behaved as DBDC does, to pretend that standard rules apply to them is absurd, and similarly it should be considered absurd that WTF would be asked to simply follow along with DBDC's standard operating procedure of hiding upon other AAs to recover and ensure there is no long term damage to their nations.

If you can explain how it benefits WTF to allow Noob Cake, or any other DBDC member to rearm and recover from war before entering again at a later date against WTF, I'll be sure to make plenty of popcorn to read your riveting tale, hopefully better than Os's was.

If you reread what I said you might come to the conclusion that I was not talking about WTF defending themselves, but rather the terms they have been talking about for DBDC nations.  By all means defend yourself if attacked, I mean that is why you have warchests and nukes.  But there should come a point in time where you take an objective look at what you are doing and decide if it is still the best course of action. 

That is ultimately up to each alliance to decide for themselves, but there are consequences for all choices, don't whine about an escalation if you act like a dick to people trying to mediate a solution. 

well said Mogar i agree fully

So you are anti raiding?  When are you going to send back the tech you raided while in DBDC?

No martyrs in WTF,  Suicide is not our endgame.

From looking at the stats, it certaintly looks like suicide is your endgame, but I am not privy to your private discussions because you have the decency to keep them private.  Unlike CT who loves to take things out of context and years out of date.  Why you associate with traitors like him is beyond me.

Edited by Caliph

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I dislike participating in wars of words, three things need to be cleared up factually.

1- Noobcake. Noobcake has NEVER EVER EVER come to us about peace terms, instead hopping from AA to AA in an attempt to get peace. The first one was SPATR, who did NOT allow him into their ranks because he was at war. Everyone else recognized the shady BS going on and refused to be bothered with him.

2- Reps. Serious official reps were never discussed. A) DBDC, after taking losses they certainly couldn't have expected, would be foolish to them turn around and PAY WTF for an end to things when fewer players on both sides are still taking losses. That's just poor business. B) Anyone who took a request of Cuba selling all of his tech, or Lander Clan baking everyone in WTF cupcakes as REAL reps? Is either trying to do some serious spin doctoring, or not terribly bright. I have a screen cap to share if anyone cares enough to to want to see me post it and doesn't want to wander over to the WTF forums.

3- CT. Of this I am about to share I am 99% certain and will be bothered to do all the digging at a later date if need be if REALLY necessary. CT dropped the DBDC AA, switched to WTF and then declared war on Cuba. His war results screen show this to be true. CT found himself disappointed in friends from SWATR and declared on Bones while dropping the WTF AA. His war results screen also shows this to be true. If he was a rogue against anyone? It should have been against them. I posted in another topic a screen cap from Bones himself that SWATRs issue was with CT and not WTF. It has since been determined that the Bones/CT issue has calmed down and SWATR has satisfied their vengeance on CT. So, hes not a Rogue to DBDC, and his issue with SPATR is settled for now.

Now this, when I WTF member comes to CTs aid as a member from Non Grata attacks: [quote]To: Tapley    From: Stewie    Date: 3/9/2015 11:02:54 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: So you declare war on me because I'm hitting a Rogue, former member of Non Grata who left acrimoniously during a war.

Well, fair enough then. God speed.

The question has to be asked, if there was any issue with NG prior? Why now? Why not the last time, which well over a year ago when CT was in WTF for quite a while before he left for DBDC? And why, if he left NG in poor standing? Was he allowed to join their ally in the first place?

Edited by Asa Phillips

That is ultimately up to each alliance to decide for themselves, but there are consequences for all choices, don't whine about an escalation if you act like a dick to people trying to mediate a solution. 

You mean acting like a dick, to someone acting like a dick... right?? No one reading with half a brain really believes ODN didnt come around trying to strong arm a group into making peace with their friends. The very friends who will be free and clear while they potentially take their spot in the grinder instead.

From looking at the stats, it certaintly looks like suicide is your endgame, but I am not privy to your private discussions because you have the decency to keep them private.  Unlike CT who loves to take things out of context and years out of date.  Why you associate with traitors like him is beyond me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and as said countless times again and again... the only ones who care about OUR stats? are those outside of WTF.

To all readers: Is that really that far fetched of a thought? That WTF doesnt play CN to have the most pixels? That an alliance that kept to themselves for 8.5 years should have 10/15/20 billion bucks saved up even though they never cared about their rank?

Edited by Asa Phillips

As much as I dislike participating in wars of words, three things need to be cleared up factually.

1- Noobcake. Noobcake has NEVER EVER EVER come to us about peace terms, instead hopping from AA to AA in an attempt to get peace. The first one was SPATR, who did NOT allow him into their ranks because he was at war. Everyone else recognized the shady BS going on and refused to be bothered with him.

2- Reps. Serious official reps were never discussed. A) DBDC, after taking losses they certainly couldn't have expected, would be foolish to them turn around and PAY WTF for an end to things when fewer players on both sides are still taking losses. That's just poor business. B) Anyone who took a request of Cuba selling all of his tech, or Lander Clan baking everyone in WTF cupcakes as REAL reps? Is either trying to do some serious spin doctoring, or not terribly bright. I have a screen cap to share if anyone cares enough to to want to see me post it and doesn't want to wander over to the WTF forums.

3- CT. Of this I am about to share I am 99% certain and will be bothered to do all the digging at a later date if need be if REALLY necessary. CT dropped the DBDC AA, switched to WTF and then declared war on Cuba. His war results screen show this to be true. CT found himself disappointed in friends from SWATR and declared on Bones while dropping the WTF AA. His war results screen also shows this to be true. If he was a rogue against anyone? It should have been against them. I posted in another topic a screen cap from Bones himself that SWATRs issue was with CT and not WTF. It has since been determined that the Bones/CT issue has calmed down and SWATR has satisfied their vengeance on CT. So, hes not a Rogue to DBDC, and his issue with SPATR is settle for now.

Now this, when I WTF member comes to CTs aid as a member from Non Grata attacks: [quote]To: Tapley    From: Stewie    Date: 3/9/2015 11:02:54 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: So you declare war on me because I'm hitting a Rogue, former member of Non Grata who left acrimoniously during a war.

Well, fair enough then. God speed.

The question has to be asked, if there was any issue with NG prior? Why now? Why not the last time, which well over a year ago when CT was in WTF for quite a while before he left for DBDC? And why, if he left NG in poor standing? Was he allowed to join their ally in the first place?

We went to bad for CT, and he ended up betraying us.  This is the type of person you accept into your alliance.  He has a long history of doing that, betraying alliances, I'm suprised he's still in yours to be honest.  He has burnt every bridge behind him. 

Nobody is disputing that WTF was attacked.  Nobody is wanting WTF to just roll over and die, I personally see what WTF is doing is pointless, they are trying to be martrs for a cause that doesn't need martrs.  They could have peace at the end of the round and rebuild to be a formidable force, instead they are suiciding their nations.  They are playing the short term game, blowing their whole load now instead of havign a rebuilding plan to get back on their feet and be a credible force in the future.

To what end?  WTF is isolationist, there is no "future" to build toward.  There's no next war to prepare for.  This is the war, now they fight til they're done.

This is all circular.  No one but DBDC is going to attack WTF.  No one but DBDC and its allies benefits from WTF letting them go.  Then what, they rebuild annnnnd DBDC attacks them again.  Why bother?  WTF rebuilds to face the same enemy who has also rebuilt. 

These admonishments to WTF to stop the war aren't based in any kind of logic except selfish needs.

...  Why you associate with traitors like him is beyond me.

CT's transgressions are old news as far as I'm concerned.

You can beat that dead horse all day long if you want to.

I'm the "break glass only in case of war" guy.

WTF was attacked. I was called ... I answered.

I will do my job to the best of my ability,

You mean acting like a dick, to someone acting like a dick... right?? No one reading with half a brain really believes ODN didnt come around trying to strong arm a group into making peace with their friends. The very friends who will be free and clear while they potentially take their spot in the grinder instead.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and as said countless times again and again... the only ones who care about OUR stats? are those outside of WTF.

To all readers: Is that really that far fetched of a thought? That WTF doesnt play CN to have the most pixels? That an alliance that kept to themselves for 8.5 years should have 10/15/20 billion bucks saved up even though they never cared about their rank?

Nobody is 100% a dick.  But you do have 1 point, acting rude is entirely subjective.  As is the case of most politics, if someone wants to spin something they can.  Look at Mogar and the other anti DBDC squad, they eat up anything that can be used to justify their anti DBDC views even if it behavior they have spoken out against in the past, but it is all ok just because it is against DBDC.

Use your pixels in whatever way you deem fit, you are your own AA and can make those decisions for yourself.  But all decisions have consequences.  DBDC's raids have consequences, as does dragging out a war that is all but won by the other side.  There comes a point when a defiant act against an agressor becomes a pathetic excuse to continue a conflict that you have been soundly defeated in.  While you could continue the fight for months, is that really what you want to do?  Lay low for 7 years, never fight a war, then fight a long multi month war?  Multi month wars are boring.  If you really want to make up for missing every war by a marathon war now, go for it, but that decision could have consequences too.

You've yet to provide any evidence of my flipflopping upon the issue of defensive war, it's cute you wish to portray me in that light in order to discredit me, when anyone with a pair of eyes can see what is occurring. Strong arm the independents and the neutrals into submission, it's certainly going to make propaganda for the next war easier.

To what end?  WTF is isolationist, there is no "future" to build toward.  There's no next war to prepare for.  This is the war, now they fight til they're done.

This is all circular.  No one but DBDC is going to attack WTF.  No one but DBDC and its allies benefits from WTF letting them go.  Then what, they rebuild annnnnd DBDC attacks them again.  Why bother?  WTF rebuilds to face the same enemy who has also rebuilt. 

These admonishments to WTF to stop the war aren't based in any kind of logic except selfish needs.

For whatever end WTF wants.  I don't want to dictate to WTF what they can and cannot do, it isn't my place to do so, their purpose needs to be defined by their own members and government and if they are fine with it, so be it.  But for an alliance who has never warred in their entire existence, I find it hard to believe their sole purpose now is to war with DBDC as long as they have the warchests to build up into range or talk to members into returning from the great beyond to fight DBDC.

CT's transgressions are old news as far as I'm concerned.

You can beat that dead horse all day long if you want to.

I'm the "break glass only in case of war" guy.

WTF was attacked. I was called ... I answered.

I will do my job to the best of my ability,

CT's latest transgression happened at the same time as the war between DBDC and WTF.  If CT's actions are old news, why isn't the DBDC and WTF war old news as well?

You've yet to provide any evidence of my flipflopping upon the issue of defensive war, it's cute you wish to portray me in that light in order to discredit me, when anyone with a pair of eyes can see what is occurring. Strong arm the independents and the neutrals into submission, it's certainly going to make propaganda for the next war easier.

This is cute,  You are trying to argue against a point that nobody has made.  Reread my posts and try responding to an argument I have made next time.

This is cute,  You are trying to argue against a point that nobody has made.  Reread my posts and try responding to an argument I have made next time.

Nobody is 100% a dick.  But you do have 1 point, acting rude is entirely subjective.  As is the case of most politics, if someone wants to spin something they can.  Look at Mogar and the other anti DBDC squad, they eat up anything that can be used to justify their anti DBDC views even if it behavior they have spoken out against in the past, but it is all ok just because it is against DBDC.

The point you are making is that I somehow am supporting something I have spoken out against previously, something you have as of yet have proven. DBDC attacked WTF aggressively, as such WTF will be dictating when the war will end, the same thing occurred in this most recent war with Polaris and friends allowing the war to last for as long as they elected to do so. You expect WTF to simply bow their knee, and they won't do so for Cuba or anyone else, unless you can provide them with a reason to actually trust there will not be a second round, and based upon GPA's tactics after O Ya's scouting mission, I would assume you chose the easier target for this round, GPA will be in 6 months with the full crew, not just the inner circle of lackeys such as ODN, and of course rolling Polaris part 17 will be next Christmas.

Edited by Mogar

Use your pixels in whatever way you deem fit, you are your own AA and can make those decisions for yourself.  But all decisions have consequences.  DBDC's raids have consequences, as does dragging out a war that is all but won by the other side.  There comes a point when a defiant act against an agressor becomes a pathetic excuse to continue a conflict that you have been soundly defeated in.  While you could continue the fight for months, is that really what you want to do?  Lay low for 7 years, never fight a war, then fight a long multi month war?  Multi month wars are boring.  If you really want to make up for missing every war by a marathon war now, go for it, but that decision could have consequences too.

"won by the other side", "soundly defeated" That's odd. I see an enemy that's whining and crying to their allies to be turned loose.

I see an enemy using convoluted logic to defend their position. I see an enemy with little or no honor fleeing to safe havens.

Sorry we bore you rasta man but I guess that's your problem.

"won by the other side", "soundly defeated" That's odd. I see an enemy that's whining and crying to their allies to be turned loose.

I see an enemy using convoluted logic to defend their position. I see an enemy with little or no honor fleeing to safe havens.

Making your cowardice into honorable combat makes it easier to sell to the average alliance member after all, where would this world be without the brave knights of ODN to defend honorable tech raiders? How dare WTF wish to defend themselves against aggression, they should know they will simply get rolled for actually putting up a defense and perhaps even a challenge, something DBDC has claimed to want for years now.

For Asa: the question is whether CT left while there was an active war between DBDC & WTF or immediately prior to it when war was all but certain and planned, and then attacked DBDC. He also has leaked several war planning sessions, which Non Grata has also been a victim of in the past. This is based on the dates I have available, which are limited. That is our issue with CT. Treason and betrayal. Not whatever old stuff that happened before I was around. The older actions are merely a sign that this behavior is not new, and CT will not receive peace simply because WTF sends an 18,000 infra 8,000 tech nation to get EMPed into the ground.

Edited by Duderonomy

We went to bad for CT, and he ended up betraying us.  This is the type of person you accept into your alliance.  He has a long history of doing that, betraying alliances, I'm suprised he's still in yours to be honest.  He has burnt every bridge behind him. 

You can look at it in 2 ways.

1) I left DBDC and betrayed them.

2) I left DBDC to help friends.

I would rather fight for WTF vs pompous cry babies like cuba and co. Anyway cuba had it coming ever since he declared on tim and ramon for not following his rules. He once threatened to declare on me and OYA but when we lold at him and said do it he ran off crying and kicked us. Cuba deserved the beat down he got from me and the beat down he continues to receive.

Every single time DBDC discussed attacking GPA/OBR/WTF etc i would make it very clear that if WTF was attacked i would leave DBDC and fight for them. Everyone in DBDC can tell you that i would always stick up for WTF. 

I do n ot care about bridges that lead to people like Cuba tbh. I will gladly burn them.

Edited by christian trojans

The point you are making is that I somehow am supporting something I have spoken out against previously, something you have as of yet have proven. DBDC attacked WTF aggressively, as such WTF will be dictating when the war will end, the same thing occurred in this most recent war with Polaris and friends allowing the war to last for as long as they elected to do so. You expect WTF to simply bow their knee, and they won't do so for Cuba or anyone else, unless you can provide them with a reason to actually trust there will not be a second round, and based upon GPA's tactics after O Ya's scouting mission, I would assume you chose the easier target for this round, GPA will be in 6 months with the full crew, not just the inner circle of lackeys such as ODN, and of course rolling Polaris part 17 will be next Christmas.

Why would we attack Polar?  I have long since gotten over any grudge I had against Polar years ago.  Polar was just beaten down, again, and I at least have no reason to attack Polar or organize any war against them, unless they do something untowards to my alliance or allies.

You are free to see it however you like, as am I.  I see your nations being slaughtered in DBDC's ranges, with occasional people coming back from the Great Beyond and getting slaughtered too.  The damage isn't even nearing equal, DBDC has severely outdamaged your forces.  By all means fight if thats what you want to do, but looking at the stats it just is not going your way on the vast majority of your wars on DBDC.

No convulated logic involved, I've seen a similar war where people were using your strategy.  They claimed victory but in actuality were soundly defeated in the upper tier.  You may be able to drag a few people down through the ranks, but it is not likely you will signfiicantly dent the main fighting force of DBDC.  You can hold your head high in that you have defended your alliance, but what you are doing just isn't working. 

Making your cowardice into honorable combat makes it easier to sell to the average alliance member after all, where would this world be without the brave knights of ODN to defend honorable tech raiders? How dare WTF wish to defend themselves against aggression, they should know they will simply get rolled for actually putting up a defense and perhaps even a challenge, something DBDC has claimed to want for years now.

You must be talking to an invisible person because I didn't make the argument you are trying to refute here.

CT's latest transgression happened at the same time as the war between DBDC and WTF.  If CT's actions are old news, why isn't the DBDC and WTF war old news as well?

I don't believe that is the case. Depends on your definition of "same" I suppose.

1/21/2015 11:51:35 PM

Pilsmania
Ruler: Timmehhh
DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE

Nigerdomville
Ruler: AllahAckbar
World Task Force

I was alerted on the 22nd.

1/30/2015 5:28:54 AM

province of troy
Ruler: Christian Trojans
World Task Force

ThePromisedLand
Ruler: CubaQuerida
DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE

And he wasn't actually with us then.

christian trojans
Advanced Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,511

This is all a matter of record in-game. (the last on our forum)

_______________________ EDIT ____________________________

I'll stop replying to this BS now. What I have to say would just get me banned.

Edited by PrMn

Its funny that some of you question whether i am a rogue or not when your pathetic meat shields from allied aa's come and go freely without any questions. Hypocrites. I suggest you drop the subject until DBDC stop begging allies for other nations to effectively become rogues themselves.

P.S i am shocked that stewie was hurt about the WTF declaration. Stewie i held you higher then that tbh. HMM whatever

I don't believe that is the case. Depends on your definition of "same" I suppose.

I was alerted on the 22nd.

And he wasn't actually with us then.

This is all a matter of record in-game. (the last on our forum)

_______________________ EDIT ____________________________

I'll stop replying to this BS now. What I have to say would just get me banned.

I'm willing to continue this via PM if you are. 

Its funny that some of you question whether i am a rogue or not when your pathetic meat shields from allied aa's come and go freely without any questions. Hypocrites. I suggest you drop the subject until DBDC stop begging allies for other nations to effectively become rogues themselves.

P.S i am shocked that stewie was hurt about the WTF declaration. Stewie i held you higher then that tbh. HMM whatever

I find it funny how you think you have a moral high ground and all these anti DBDC people just eat up what your selling.  You should try selling them a bridge in New York while your at it.

Stewie hasn't complained once. The rest of us are a little protective of him since he's the only guy that keeps us out of trouble.

At least the dates line up as I thought they did. CT made his choice and we will consider him a rogue until WTF pulls his keister out of the fire.

Stewie hasn't complained once. The rest of us are a little protective of him since he's the only guy that keeps us out of trouble.

At least the dates line up as I thought they did. CT made his choice and we will consider him a rogue until WTF pulls his keister out of the fire.

Stewie sent a pm to tapley, which seemed to display tears. You dont agree?

I am very happy to be at war for months tbh it really does not bother me.

But i am not a rogue so Non Grata run the risk of ruining their reputation just like ODN are just to lick up to DBDC.

And dont say that you help DBDC because they helped you. Because i was DBDC when we got you peace. And i fought wars for NG through DBDC.

Non Grata and ODN may be called up on this in the future.

Edited by christian trojans

But i am not a rogue so Non Grata run the risk of ruining their reputation just like ODN are just to lick up to DBDC.

And dont say that you help DBDC because they helped you. Because i was DBDC when we got you peace. And i fought wars for NG through DBDC.

You want some cheese with that whine?

Stewie let Tapley know that he was risking a wider conflict to defend a known rogue. Tapley is going to get the worst of that encounter by far. Stewie barely fought in the DoomWar, and Tapley barely has a warchest. Soft NS on Tapley's part doesn't help.

I've dealt with two other nuclear rogues when I didn't have a Manhattan Project or SDI. I kept on them for the full war. Not scared of another rogue and his neutral friends.

I encourage all WTF members to ignore this caliph guy. He is a nobody, just a DBDC meat shield slave lap dog. Actually i will block him if that function exists.

Duderonomy, NG had no business attacking a legit WTF nation. Any nation from any AA who attacks WTF will be nuked indefinitely.

Personally i think some mistake has been made and would let Stewie/ NG pull out because i would like to concentrate on hitting DBDC no one else.