DBDC - The inside story

Well you have all been warned.

Do not say that i did not warn you.

Do you understand? The targets just getting smaller and smaller as the larger nations are warred out of the top 250?

The biggest issue is that you've chosen the worst format to voice your concerns/rally support. Anything on the OWF will always be met with a combination of ridicule, apathy, or support by those who have already made up their minds. If you really wanted to change the minds of the alliances listed, you would go to their forums/IRC to hash it out in private. Politics being what they are, no one will hear you out where Cuba is listening.

If you've already done so, I apologize, but attempting to shame or blast these AAs in a public forum is a waste of time. NG supports DBDC because they have put their pixels on the line when NG needed them, even without any treaty tie. That's more than can be said for the majority of their targets. You've already shown that you're a pixel-hugger in the past and traitor in the present. WTF is a neutral, and neutrals either prepare for war, as GPA has, or exist at the mercy of those who do. This is not a hippie paradise and war will not go away because you stick your head in the sand.

DBDC has more to play for than the top 250. It's likely that they'll eliminate all threats, and then turn into aid machines to increase their influence in other tiers.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, Norden Verein is considering war against the Entente of the Rising Sun, supported by the Illuminati and Nueva Vida.

As for me, right now I am huddled in one of Nordreich's secret bunkers, conspiring to disband The International and compel many of their members to join Umbrella. True story.

The above should indicate my opinion as to the value of this information.

In addition, the Lannister Report was taken off the air after just one episode as the microphone wasn't plugged in.

Plus, judging from what could actually be heard, the host was a little girl.

Edited by kingzog

As for me, right now I am huddled in one of Nordreich's Umbrella's secret bunkers, conspiring to disband The International and compel many of their members to join Umbrella. True story.

Great minds think alike!

Don't worry we're working on getting everybody in range :D

Also sorry I guess we're a little behind on those May 1st plans, any day now though i promise!

That's funny,

I saved Non grata about 6 months ago when you was begging like cowards for peace.

And how did you get peace? Oh thats right I joined NG and your enemies gave peace within 10 minutes. Your leader even messaged me in game and thanked me for the help. You ungrateful sewer rats.

The biggest issue is that you've chosen the worst format to voice your concerns/rally support. Anything on the OWF will always be met with a combination of ridicule, apathy, or support by those who have already made up their minds. If you really wanted to change the minds of the alliances listed, you would go to their forums/IRC to hash it out in private. Politics being what they are, no one will hear you out where Cuba is listening.

If you've already done so, I apologize, but attempting to shame or blast these AAs in a public forum is a waste of time. NG supports DBDC because they have put their pixels on the line when NG needed them, even without any treaty tie. That's more than can be said for the majority of their targets. You've already shown that you're a pixel-hugger in the past and traitor in the present. WTF is a neutral, and neutrals either prepare for war, as GPA has, or exist at the mercy of those who do. This is not a hippie paradise and war will not go away because you stick your head in the sand.

DBDC has more to play for than the top 250. It's likely that they'll eliminate all threats, and then turn into aid machines to increase their influence in other tiers.

You lost your whole point when you called us "neutral".

I think at this point it's pretty well known how DBDC does business. The people who fall for it now will continue to fall for it. Preaching to the choir is almost a waste of breath.

It's a hilarious sight to behold isn't it? Though if it were to be anybody, it would be RON.

That's funny,

I saved Non grata about 6 months ago when you was begging like cowards for peace.

And how did you get peace? Oh thats right I joined NG and your enemies gave peace within 10 minutes. Your leader even messaged me in game and thanked me for the help. You ungrateful sewer rats.

Excellent.

Keep it up christian trojans.

That's funny,

That's epic, man. I thought that was a DBDC thing, though. Lending us you and Artigo to speed things along. I don't ask NPO to thank me for fighting SNX. That was an NG thing. I just tagged along. But it's obvious that you're a legend in your own mind who did everything himself. No need to thank the AA that arranged it, not when you can keep posting ancient grievances against them.

As for WTF not being a neutral, a single NAP with Farkistan, though valuable, does not mean they're a part of the treaty web. They're neutral to any conflict between other AAs. Ducks and quacking, etc.

That's epic, man. I thought that was a DBDC thing, though. Lending us you and Artigo to speed things along. I don't ask NPO to thank me for fighting SNX. That was an NG thing. I just tagged along. But it's obvious that you're a legend in your own mind who did everything himself. No need to thank the AA that arranged it, not when you can keep posting ancient grievances against them.

As for WTF not being a neutral, a single NAP with Farkistan, though valuable, does not mean they're a part of the treaty web. They're neutral to any conflict between other AAs. Ducks and quacking, etc.

PIAT and they used to have an MDP with OIN back in the day.

PIAT and they used to have an MDP with OIN back in the day.

Smurf you made me check the wiki and i will never forgive you for it.

The PIAT isn't much above a NAP and a defunct MDP doesn't exactly tie them to the treaty web. Their entry states that they choose to avoid politics, which is neutral enough for me. Either way, it sounds like they're decent enough fighters and it may be fun to have a go one day. But, that's unlikely to happen with their current FA and NG's policy of avoiding large neutrals. Maybe they'll join up with Fark for an MDP now that it's obvious they can't stay completely out of politics. NpO, Fark, and WTF could be a decent force.

The revelation that DBDC have a spy inside IRON isn't very surprising or impressive. Any mass-member alliance of some value is prone to having their general forums infiltrated, especially now that multiple nations are allowed on the same network. One should take that as a given.

I'd be more impressed if DBDC got a nation into IRON government. In fact I'd be pretty impressed if any alliance managed to infiltrate another alliance's leadership.

Edited by Ch33kY

Every AA has conspired against every other AA at some point in another, this really means nothing. And yes, I am serious. 

well CCC and some neutrals doesn't conspire against any AA i think... :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me if every top 10 AA has at least one spy in their ranks. Even Non Grata,at its current size, assumes that anything members can see might be leaked at any time. That's why most real policy discussion goes on behind closed doors between members that have a lot invested in the AA (time, work, money).

I'm sure IRON is well aware of the risks.

Infiltrate TOP.  We share lots of crap down with the members.  Thing is, no one gives a heck.