DBDC - The inside story

By the time i am finished the whole of CN world will see that DBDC are liars, can not be trusted and want to eat you all!

They want you all dead trust me! They just want every nation under DBDC to be 100k ns - 200k ns so that they feast on you with 0 risk. Dont you understand this?

Yeah guyz! What's so damn hard to understand about competitionz?!?!?!1?!111

I'm sure DBDC wants a lot of things. I want Tywin to make me a sandwich, but I'm assuming that's not going to happen.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a sandwich as well.

These logs are old and don't really have new info. If they're from about a year ago, that was when DBDC was actively attacking IRON. Not surprising if they had hostile conversations about them at the time.

Ease up guys, at least he's creating a compelling narrative and not just posting screenshots of old logs with incomplete sentences describing the content.

I'm waiting for this on the apathy report so I can understand it all.

The Apathy Report closed down so you're on your own, bud.

aaaaaaand I apparently missed Franz's comment when I read through this the first time.

Edited by Gopherbashi

Can I get a video confession from DBDC CT? Ask them to send you one.

You guys talked on skype right, I'd record that !@#$ for future reference but maybe you didn't so meh. 

DBDC have had a spy in Iron for over a year. This SS is proof.

Really no date, do people have to beg for proper leaks.

Edited by Commander shepard

that isnt even what skype looks like

It's what it looks like if you disable updates and disregard the new shit interface.  This is old skype and the layout I'm currently using, not the shit space-wasting mobile UI that microsoft is trying to push.

DBDC have had a spy in Iron for over a year. This SS is proof.

It wouldn't surprise me if every top 10 AA has at least one spy in their ranks. Even Non Grata,at its current size, assumes that anything members can see might be leaked at any time. That's why most real policy discussion goes on behind closed doors between members that have a lot invested in the AA (time, work, money).

I'm sure IRON is well aware of the risks.

Well you have all been warned.

Do not say that i did not warn you.

WTF has delayed their plans for probably a year or 2 by smashing them down so viciously so you can sleep peacefully for a while.

But the plan to win CN will go ahead. OBR will be taken out, GPA will be taken out. Then when all neutrals are taken out they will have no need for meat shields. They will then hit AA's like IRON who hold multiple positions in the top 250.

Basically the top 20 will be DBDC at 600k ns-900k ns hitting the other top 250 nations who will be 200kns- 300kns. And it will only get worse. It will eventually be DBDC 800kns - 1,000,000ns vs the other top 250 at 100kns.

Do you understand? The targets just getting smaller and smaller as the larger nations are warred out of the top 250?

December 02, 2013 -- i just checked the skype log. 

I can see why CT would want to leave the date out  :rolleyes:

So, you are confirming that these logs are true?

So, you are confirming that these logs are true?

I don't think the validity of them was ever questioned, DBDC has been consistent in their stance that those logs are outdated/out of context.

That is all irrelevant though. 

Even if these plans were true at one point, DBDC is too smart to carry them out now that they've been "exposed" by CT; it would only validate what CT/Tywin (+smurf if you're Cuba :rolleyes: ) has said which is the last thing they want to do. Obviously they have to flip the script and attack someone CT has not called out.

In b4 DBDC raids DS.  :P

Edited by Unknown Smurf