The Bruin Concinnity

First thing I was trying to be funny because I'm actually a guy who pays close attention to FA here in this world and others, secondly what your implying is we don't know how to use a calculator, why the fuck would we impose a $4.00 tax to everyone on our team when only maybe 40 nations would possibly benefit .

Have a nice day, I gota get back to work

Buddy, Brown has the second-lowest ANS of all the teams (kinda shocked Red is lower tbh) If you can get somebody to send 100 tech or 6 -- or 9! -- mil to fill that extra slot it's worth $4 a few times over, given that your sphere doesn't lose out much on income cuts.

If you really have only 40 people who are active every ten days among the whole sphere, you might just wanna merge into one big fucking alliance so you can put those 40 heads together on a way to get active.

What's the point in having a 7th slot if most can't fill 5 or 6? Just doesn't make sense.

This is a big part of the reason I left brown. Just because you all are that incredibly inefficient doesn't mean those of us with full slots should suffer.

Terrible.

This is a big part of the reason I left brown. Just because you all are that incredibly inefficient doesn't mean those of us with full slots should suffer.

Terrible.

Those that are active would get a greater benefit than the inactive morons would take in debt. Edited by Neo Uruk

Each sphere caters to certain type of nations. Super actives should be on pink while the incompetent masses should swarm to brown.

I, for one, applaud brown for being a haven for nations whose rulers have better things to do than worry about aid slot efficiency. Like their secretaries. And blow.