ODN Government Announcement

How do you guys have time to run an alliance when half of your
upper echelon has been spending so much of it in the WTF embassy

trying to talk us into a peace-out with DBDC ?   :blink:

Inquiring minds want to know.   :mellow:

They have the ability to multi-task apparently.

They have the ability to multi-task apparently.

Wow you "Almighty" are so brilliant. Not sure how NpO continued without you at the helm. I think what he was trying to point out is that ODN is valiantly trying at all hours to gain peace for DBDC.

Wow you "Almighty" are so brilliant. Not sure how NpO continued without you at the helm. I think what he was trying to point out is that ODN is valiantly trying at all hours to gain peace for DBDC.

I think engaging with neutrals to be kind of pointless, obviously you do not consider the reverse to be true.   So to humor you, I don't think anyone was really missing the point, as labored as it was, and you having to explain it just shows how little concept you have of what actually goes on in the Real World of Bob.

ODN are engaging in diplomacy with WTF, you can hardly blame them for trying, just as they can hardly be surprised at the response.  Just be exceedingly careful not to overstate your position, due to your carefully stated position with the rest of the world, you have no support from anyone in real terms.  ODN are also perfectly capable of running their mouths on your forums and running their alliance, such as it is.  They are also fully capable of using their mouth as necessary to ensure their place in the brave new world.  DBDC shouldn't require anyone to intercede on their behalf, they are widely regarded as the most powerful alliance on Bob.  Please don't tell me that it isn't true, I have seen the polls.

I think engaging with neutrals to be kind of pointless, obviously you do not consider the reverse to be true.   So to humor you, I don't think anyone was really missing the point, as labored as it was, and you having to explain it just shows how little concept you have of what actually goes on in the Real World of Bob.

ODN are engaging in diplomacy with WTF, you can hardly blame them for trying, just as they can hardly be surprised at the response.  Just be exceedingly careful not to overstate your position, due to your carefully stated position with the rest of the world, you have no support from anyone in real terms.  ODN are also perfectly capable of running their mouths on your forums and running their alliance, such as it is.  They are also fully capable of using their mouth as necessary to ensure their place in the brave new world.  DBDC shouldn't require anyone to intercede on their behalf, they are widely regarded as the most powerful alliance on Bob.  Please don't tell me that it isn't true, I have seen the polls.

And there you show how little you know. We are not neutral. Also I am a former ally of the NpO when I was in the NPL. So I understand the politics of Bob. What we don't understand is why ODN is trying so hard. That said we haven't changed our way of life. We still don't care what the majority of Bob thinks of us. Edited by Vukland

And there you show how little you know. We are not neutral. Also I am a former ally of the NpO when I was in the NPL. So I understand the politics of Bob. What we don't understand is why ODN is trying so hard. That said we haven't changed our way of life. We still don't care what the majority of Bob thinks of us.

You can call yourself whatever you like, but you reek of neutral to me.  ODN is trying hard because they are empowered by your isolation, they know no one cares what happens to you really.  In fact, if their attempts at threats weren't so laughable I would be cheering them on.  The world owes alliances like yours no favours, do not be confused.

I am glad you don't care what the world thinks of you, you really don't have much of a choice really.

You can call yourself whatever you like, but you reek of neutral to me.  ODN is trying hard because they are empowered by your isolation, they know no one cares what happens to you really.  In fact, if their attempts at threats weren't so laughable I would be cheering them on.  The world owes alliances like yours no favours, do not be confused.

I am glad you don't care what the world thinks of you, you really don't have much of a choice really.

The twenty diplomats from NpO on my forum's nuts makes me think that NpO is interested in what happens to us. I like your AA, never had love for you and what you think. Only thing I reek of is the blood of doom sphere micros.

The twenty diplomats from NpO on my forum's nuts makes me think that NpO is interested in what happens to us. I like your AA, never had love for you and what you think. Only thing I reek of is the blood of doom sphere micros.

Twenty people pissing themselves laughing at ODN does not make you interesting.  I have never heard of you ever so your lack of love is inconsequential.  I like that you are defending yourselves, well done.

Grub is old and grumpy but I recognise the difference between isolationist and neutral and while to many they are the same, I think they are quite different.

I see people who contribute and I see people who are parasites.  WTF is no better than any of the other parasites.

It is not clear what they do and do not know. I think we and they are all finding that out together. Every day is an opportunity to learn new things.

Anyway, the topic of discussion here is the Network's new government: we democracy'd again.

So I guess I pissed off WTF so bad with my neutral comment that they have decided to attack Non Grata. You guys know how to do a search for "Duderonomy", right? Surely you have a tech seller in range.

Nnnno, I think it is pretty safe to assume that the WTF does not know who you are. You are undoubtedly a legend in your own lunchtime but I don't think anyone in the WTF knows you or cares to know you.

One has a policy that means they will never help anyone. The other has a policy that means one day they could.
I'm always more interested in the future than the past.

Except the other had the opportunity to help a fellow neutral (TDO) against its current aggressor and did nothing. Instead, it was apparently content to release and accept (including with active wars against a third party AA) a member to attack other alliances on behalf of its current aggressor, contrary to its own policy of non-aggression.

Twenty people pissing themselves laughing at ODN does not make you interesting.  I have never heard of you ever so your lack of love is inconsequential.  I like that you are defending yourselves, well done.

Ask around your AA most have heard of me. I have even defended the NpO.

Ask around your AA most have heard of me. I have even defended the NpO.

You seem to be trying really hard to make some point, I am just not quite sure what it is.  Simply put, I don't know you, I don't know of you and I don't need/want/require your love/attention/approval.