DoW

Yeah... "war"

Well, I would normally say good luck, but I think I know who is going to cause the most damage  :P

Agreed! Just the same I'll say good luck to both sides :P

Noticing this thread is kinda dead, I'm surprised DT isn't in here to pick it up a bit......see if I can change that "Avengers"!

That should get Bot in here ;)

BG

Yeah... "war"

Well, I would normally say good luck, but I think I know who is going to cause the most damage  :P

"War"? Seeing as this is literally their first war, I don't see why you think this would be unfair. This is our third war.

No matter how noobish even they think they are, $13,000 is pathetic for an almost 30k NS nation.

Noticing this thread is kinda dead, I'm surprised DT isn't in here to pick it up a bit......see if I can change that "Avengers"!

BG

This isn't an Avengers thread and their #1 cheerleader still can't help but cheer for them. Pathetic noob! :lol1:

$13,000 at 30k?  Jesus.

Anyway, good luck to all.  And Burning Glory, stop disparaging DTs.  Sure, they're the bane of every alcoholic, but they're not -that- unpleasant and they go away after a few months.

$13,000 at 30k?  Jesus.

Anyway, good luck to all.  And Burning Glory, stop disparaging DTs.  Sure, they're the bane of every alcoholic, but they're not -that- unpleasant and they go away after a few months.

And here comes BG's cheerleader. :facepalm: But we all know you just wanted to post something to undermine me since I'm here, it seems to be the bane of your existence on these forums. I've destroyed you in-game and on these forums countless times but you just keep coming back for more. :smug:

And here comes BG's cheerleader. :facepalm: But we all know you just wanted to post something to undermine me since I'm here, it seems to be the bane of your existence on these forums. I've destroyed you in-game and on these forums countless times but you just keep coming back for more. :smug:

What are you talking about?  Delirium Tremens is a very real phenomenon.

What are you talking about?  Delirium Tremens is a very real phenomenon.

This thread has nothing to do with Delirium Tremens but i guess trying to consistently derail threads is the only thing you're good at.

I know its hard for you but do try and stick with the topic for once.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

BG

What have you done?

"War"? Seeing as this is literally their first war, I don't see why you think this would be unfair. This is our third war.

No matter how noobish even they think they are, $13,000 is pathetic for an almost 30k NS nation.

"War"

No matter what way you put it, any war on NLoN by an alliance with more than 10 members total without declaring on another alliance is a mass raid, not a war. This is in no way a fair war or a "learning experience for all" as you like to put it in anyway but sheer amount of nations, that doesn't mean much as NLoN only has 3 2 nations above 10k, with the rest sitting between 2k-6k NS. Basically, no matter how you try to put it, this is a down-declare, plain and simple, and anyone who takes a look at the stats or has been around for more than one round could tell you that. 

What have you done?

"War"

No matter what way you put it, any war on NLoN by an alliance with more than 10 members total without declaring on another alliance is a mass raid, not a war. This is in no way a fair war or a "learning experience for all" as you like to put it in anyway but sheer amount of nations, that doesn't mean much as NLoN only has 3 2 nations above 10k, with the rest sitting between 2k-6k NS. Basically, no matter how you try to put it, this is a down-declare, plain and simple, and anyone who takes a look at the stats or has been around for more than one round could tell you that. 

They always start it, I don't mind finishing it.

But down declare or not, this is NLONs first war and they've had over 50 days to prepare. NLON don't get a free pass because they're bad at building and I didn't see anyone else hitting them. Their free pass was the protection by the Avengers, time to pick up your game or get squashed.

As for it being a mass raid, I'd say its more about dodging others who may hit RE but i guess the spoils of war is a added bonus. If you're having to mass raid entire alliances this late in the round for xp/land/tech, then you're miles behind the average nation.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

$13,000 at 30k?  Jesus.

LMAO, if only the "DT" would go away : )

What have you done?

"War"

Lol, I yanked on a chain and it worked :P

Sorry Staccs, I have to agree....But the truth is it has been right about 2/3 of the round so they did need a war, just maybe should of picked another smaller alliance to even it up a bit more.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

LMAO, if only the "DT" would go away : )

Lol, I yanked on a chain and it worked :P

Sorry Staccs, I have to agree....But the truth is it has been right about 2/3 of the round so they did need a war, just maybe should of picked another smaller alliance to even it up a bit more.

BG

No, you started something you can't finish as usual.