Peace in our time

The Warrior

Congratulations to all.

Some fun stats:

TOP had 61% of it's offensive NS damage on IRON. Compared to 7.85% on VE and 31.17% on FTW. 0% on NEW. They actually declared 0 wars on NEW.

IRON accounted for 57.54% of the wars on IRON and 55.34% of the damage. VE declared 30.49% of wars and 27.11% of the damage. NEW did 10.09% of the damage with 6.35% of the wars and FTW did 7.45% with only 5.63% of the wars. 

Seems like the IRON/TOP hatred is still very much alive! 

EDIT: http://imgur.com/Fg9RsvG

I dunno man, I just don't feel it anymore. Last few weeks everyones been a good sport. For me personally, this is over. I got nuked plenty and sent out plenty. That's where it ends and where it should end.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno man, I just don't feel it anymore. Last few weeks everyones been a good sport. For me personally, this is over. I got nuked plenty and sent out plenty. That's where it ends and where it should end.

Well said. Glorious casualties have a way of doing that. :P

Congratulations to all.

Some fun stats:

TOP had 61% of it's offensive NS damage on IRON. Compared to 7.85% on VE and 31.17% on FTW. 0% on NEW. They actually declared 0 wars on NEW.

IRON accounted for 57.54% of the wars on IRON and 55.34% of the damage. VE declared 30.49% of wars and 27.11% of the damage. NEW did 10.09% of the damage with 6.35% of the wars and FTW did 7.45% with only 5.63% of the wars. 

Seems like the IRON/TOP hatred is still very much alive! 

EDIT: http://imgur.com/Fg9RsvG

A grudge will never end unless it is resolved on the battlefield.

A grudge will never end unless it is resolved on the battlefield.

Agreed.  I've been saying that for a long time now about IRON/TOP...fighting it out against one another is the only way to resolve things and move forward.

Congrats on peace, been fun fighting you'll.

or two of those alliances are bigger than the other two, dip!@#$

TOP had it's choice of targets and chose IRON more than any other was my point. 

Regardless if this war helped alleviate this historical rivalry, all for the better imo. Now we can have some new ones develop. 

Three weeks just for this? I almost can't imagine what kind of petty reasons were behind dragging this conflict out for that much longer.

Well you could have entered if it bothered you that much...

That's not entirely true Berbers as the three weeks was made conditional on people exiting.

GOONS were not party to that agreement and could have entered the war if they felt their ally was being treated wrongly.

Or you know, come into the peace topic, pixels intact, and complain...

Well I can certainly admit when I am wrong. TOP fought just as hard or harder than most people this war and agreeing to 3 weeks of war to get its allies out plus agreeing to keep everyone that was in warmode out of peace mode was clearly not pixel hugging.

Good fight TOP, and for the first time ever...

O/ TOP

I'm so relieved to hear you say this. I was kind of nervous that we were going to let you down, but thankfully we managed to dig deep and salvage your opinion of us. We're fully committed to meet all your valuable expectations in the future to the best of our ability.

GOONS were not party to that agreement and could have entered the war if they felt their ally was being treated wrongly.

Elawyering aside, GOONS or any other alliance jumping in would have breached the terms.

Because that would have totally gone over well with IRON Council.

I'm so relieved to hear you say this. I was kind of nervous that we were going to let you down, but thankfully we managed to dig deep and salvage your opinion of us. We're fully committed to meet all your valuable expectations in the future to the best of our ability.

I was 99% sure you came out of PM based solely on winning me over, thanks for the confirmation!  You keep this attitude up and we'll end up the best of friends.

I never said it was a strategically sound plan, just that they had options if they felt your treatment was that awful, options other than crying in the peace thread that is.

Well you could have entered if it bothered you that much...

You're an exceptionally dense fool. Tell me, would NATO side against half their allies if you thought it suited you? No? Would NATO violate the agreement struck between those allies and the enemies of those allies, jeopardizing their peace deal? No again? I expect this kind of simple prattle from you since you have an exceptionally well documented history for it. But it would be refreshing for everyone if you tried to do anything other than slobbering all over yourself like an imbecile when you try to say something witty.

I think we can all agree that we all approve of Lord Bagel. Your nukes did some magic and got Betsy to do some work, some IRONers are in state of shock. Also, my blind support to Berbers o/ always. Edited by shahenshah