Omaha-perfect Defcon 1 and Misfits DoW on AoW & FF

Lol the beginning of the round declares would not support that one bit. Only reason you had decent wars after all is because everybody brought them to you. Move along Stevie

If you could actually comprehend my point, perhaps you could actually counter it. Your reply has almost nothing to do with my point. But hell, lets just go further and further off topic for the hell of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you look to make wars even, or "look even", we simply look to fight the biggest/strongest opponents that we can find. Simple as that.

Could you please enlighten me as my response is just about as direct as it gets to your post.

Thanks sweety :)

Here comes the TE Police! I hope The Avengers don't come knocking at your door using another alliance as a decoy to focus their power against your nations. I think I've seen that since I started playing TE. They will use the same arguments you're using.

Edit: Ducking typo, ducking auto-correct. 

Edited by Eljierro

Even if we look at the first war Avengers waged this round against TPC. They were far from being the biggest and strongest at the time.

Also the biggest and strongest right now would be War Doves but hitting them alone would be a down declare and easy roll over. Combining them with the likes of Citadel who have yet to fight a hard war would be a great match up, but judging from their past I don't expect Avengers to look for a "real" fight. We'll have to wait and see i guess, but I've been pretty good with my predictions thus far.  ;)

Daenerys, care to tell me what alliance are you in? We still haven't closed our nominations for a next target. Maybe you could give us that elusive hard fight that you talk about so much.

If you don't have alliance or nation, please avoid to mention us, is annoying not being able to test if you can put your pixels where your mouth is.

Omaha is the control word when Peyton is calling his plays as it happens.  Have a drink for me Nick!

On another note, Top Gear was warned about his selections of gov, his leaders are down declaring on unimportant targets and just beating up the smaller nations look for yourself, better yet here is is:

BG 3699/2499
SOT 3468/1699,   3468/1499  3468/2499

Selfish build technics here bud, TG you got a good team just tweek it!

This BG dude is so ridiculous i don't even waste my time with his childish responses that are only filled with rage and bitterness at things that don't go his or his friends way. Even when someone makes a lame joke at someone they dislike, he laughs at it just to spite the person the lame joke was directed at. It actually gives me a chuckle watching him laugh in pain. ^_^

Nuke BG's tech, i want to see millions of wasted dollars go "poof". :lol1:

Daenerys, care to tell me what alliance are you in? We still haven't closed our nominations for a next target. Maybe you could give us that elusive hard fight that you talk about so much.

If you don't have alliance or nation, please avoid to mention us, is annoying not being able to test if you can put your pixels where your mouth is.

My CN:TE nation name has been updated for weeks now, how about using some intelligence and looking it up. That will give you the answer you seek.

As for fighting Citadel, remember when i challenged 3 of your strongest nations but you all failed to respond to my challenge. You had your chance and you didn't take it and now you want to pull out the tough talk when I'm only helping someone with trades.

I will mention whomever i want and i think I'll start to mention Citadel even more since you don't like it. Citadel have so far fought soft wars so unless youre like the Avengers who only want soft wars then why don't you focus on actually seeking out an actual challenge instead of crying on the owf at someone who bought your name up because you want to stay under the radar.

Oh, so no pixels to back up your words? hush you then 

Whats this thing about having to back up words just because i call out other peoples bs? Maybe in your deluded world that is how it works. I'd rather let the community do the backing up thing.

Also I'm 99% sure Cowboy was being sarcastic about decomming nukes. They have almost double the amount of SDI's which may give D1/Misfits the nuke advantage. If you weren't total noobs or wannabe flag runners then you'd be an owner of an SDI wonder this far into the round.

Omaha-so true  These guys could not see a taunt if it wasn't repeat a few times............lmao.......

Omaha is the control word when Peyton is calling his plays as it happens.  Have a drink for me Nick!

On another note, Top Gear was warned about his selections of gov, his leaders are down declaring on unimportant targets and just beating up the smaller nations look for yourself, better yet here is is:

BG 3699/2499
SOT 3468/1699,   3468/1499  3468/2499

Selfish build technics here bud, TG you got a good team just tweek it!

Omaha-taunt those boys they may get it, their own boys cant count on their gov leaders hitting larger targets to destroy upper terre.

Dear o fekin dear, it's a game to see who can win in 60/90 days. Some are good some are shite, I've got a tough few wars but no complaints, BG came onto me, no complaint he's a legend in TE and a pleasure to be picked to war against. The three nations I declared on it's a pleasure to fight you. they are pixels and they are free lol It pisses me off losing them but no real big deal. Have a nice war all ;) :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war:

Dear o fekin dear, it's a game to see who can win in 60/90 days. Some are good some are !@#$e, I've got a tough few wars but no complaints, BG came onto me, no complaint he's a legend in TE and a pleasure to be picked to war against. The three nations I declared on it's a pleasure to fight you. they are pixels and they are free lol It pisses me off losing them but no real big deal. Have a nice war all ;) :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war:

Are these the same people who have spies in D1 and leaked your guys TL before the DoW?

Whats this thing about having to back up words just because i call out other peoples bs? Maybe in your deluded world that is how it works. I'd rather let the community do the backing up thing.

sucks nation is suck. You're sucks in Steve and sucks in Bob, kthxbye.

Daenerys I was going to just PM this to you, but you've blocked me from doing so.  So, I will put it out in public:

We get it.  You hate me, you hate paul, you hate the Avengers, you hate pretty much everyone.  But for once can you please stop shitting up the TE forums?  You are actually driving people away from the TE forums with your non-stop attitude.  Do you ever get tired of being so negative, all the time?  What do you get out of it?  And if you think TE is so unfair and horrible and full of evil people - why do you even play it at all?

Quit trying to ruin it for everyone else.  Seriously.

Daenerys I was going to just PM this to you, but you've blocked me from doing so.  So, I will put it out in public:

We get it.  You hate me, you hate paul, you hate the Avengers, you hate pretty much everyone.  But for once can you please stop !@#$ting up the TE forums?  You are actually driving people away from the TE forums with your non-stop attitude.  Do you ever get tired of being so negative, all the time?  What do you get out of it?  And if you think TE is so unfair and horrible and full of evil people - why do you even play it at all?

Quit trying to ruin it for everyone else.  Seriously.

Luckily for everyone who doesn't like my post, the admin made a function where you can ignore specific members of the community for this reason, why don't you start making use of it if i bother you with my posting so much. It really is that simple!

I have nothing against anyone personally, only their underhanded actions. Everyone can pretend I'm the bad person as much as they want but in reality I'm not responsible for all the dirty tactics being used against others, i never have been but I'll get all the hate for speaking up for those who are the real victims of it. So be it, i enjoy this part of the game more than the actual game anyway and little do you know that i actually have many friends in many alliances who i talk to on a regular basis, Paul included.

The only issues i have with the Avengers are their underhanded maneuver, I've said it a few times before and I'll say it again. Why do they need to resort to such tactics if they're the best builders with probably the most active membership/coordination?  I know exactly why and its because they're easily better than any alliance but they're not better than all of them put together which is why they resort to such tactics. The maneuvering has Stevies name written all over it and i worked with him for a couple of rounds, very closely so I also know what hes capable of doing to win the flags and i know that is all he ultimately cares about. You'll be surprised at how many also feel the same but they don;t need to say anything to attract unwanted attention if I'm doing it. ^_^ You'll see a pattern of this if my presence is in the thread.

What else do you want me to school you on?

Luckily for everyone who doesn't like my post, the admin made a function where you can ignore specific members of the community for this reason, why don't you start making use of it if i bother you with my posting so much. It really is that simple!

I have nothing against anyone personally, only their underhanded actions. Everyone can pretend I'm the bad person as much as they want but in reality I'm not responsible for all the dirty tactics being used against others, i never have been but I'll get all the hate for speaking up for those who are the real victims of it. So be it, i enjoy this part of the game more than the actual game anyway and little do you know that i actually have many friends in many alliances who i talk to on a regular basis, Paul included.

The only issues i have with the Avengers are their underhanded maneuver, I've said it a few times before and I'll say it again. Why do they need to resort to such tactics if they're the best builders with probably the most active membership/coordination?  I know exactly why and its because they're easily better than any alliance but they're not better than all of them put together which is why they resort to such tactics. The maneuvering has Stevies name written all over it and i worked with him for a couple of rounds, very closely so I also know what hes capable of doing to win the flags and i know that is all he ultimately cares about. You'll be surprised at how many also feel the same but they don;t need to say anything to attract unwanted attention if I'm doing it. ^_^ You'll see a pattern of this if my presence is in the thread.

What else do you want me to school you on?

You didn't school anything.  "Don't want to attract attention"?  Then why do you turn EVERY thread into your anti-Avengers bullshit fest?  I'm not a fan of Avengers either, but if you think you're making any headway towards "stopping them" with your ceaseless walls of bullshit on the forums you're delusional.  They're gonna do what they're gonna do; you're not gonna stop them, and for the record Stevie is wiping the floor with you in every debate I've had the misfortune of reading.  You think that by simply saying you won the debate, you actually won it.  You didn't.  And what's even more pathetic is how much energy you pump into it.  Get a psychiatrist to deal with the chip you have on your shoulder because you turn what could be a relatively nice thread into a giant attention-seeking nightmare where you spew your negative diarrhea everywhere.  We're sick of it.  Just because you know how to skirt the edges of TOS violations barely enough to avoid getting banned doesn't excuse your horrible attitude and constant haranguing and trolling.

I do see a pattern; every thread you post in turns into a nasty argument full of antipathy and hate and you're at the center of it all.  It's like you actually thrive, or get off, on causing cacaphony.  And who cares if Avengers is using "underhanded tactics?"  It's not like you're going to win anything this round anyway, it doesn't affect you.  And, "underhanded tactics" have been a part of TE forever; since its inception.  Just like in SE.  Just like in NationStates before CN was even a thing.  You act all huffy, high and mighty and offended, attempting to take some kind of phantasmic moral high ground that doesn't actually exist.  This is a PLAY TO WIN GAME Daenerys; in case you haven't forgotten.  As long as the strategy isn't illegal per the terms of service that we all agreed to when we signed up for our accounts (war slot filling, spy slot filling, multis - you get the drift) it doesn't do any good to bitch about it and it certainly isn't going to stop it.

Here's what you need to do: instead of constant and destructive criticism, try constructive criticism.  Lose that pathetic high and mighty attitude; acting like you're always right (which is almost never the case).  Quit injecting your stupid little crusade into every single thread even when they have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

And as for all this "many friends" crap?  I'm calling your bluff; prove it.

You didn't school anything.  "Don't want to attract attention"?  Then why do you turn EVERY thread into your anti-Avengers !@#$%^&* fest?  I'm not a fan of Avengers either, but if you think you're making any headway towards "stopping them" with your ceaseless walls of !@#$%^&* on the forums you're delusional.  They're gonna do what they're gonna do; you're not gonna stop them, and for the record Stevie is wiping the floor with you in every debate I've had the misfortune of reading.  You think that by simply saying you won the debate, you actually won it.  You didn't.  And what's even more pathetic is how much energy you pump into it.  Get a psychiatrist to deal with the chip you have on your shoulder because you turn what could be a relatively nice thread into a giant attention-seeking nightmare where you spew your negative diarrhea everywhere.  We're sick of it.  Just because you know how to skirt the edges of TOS violations barely enough to avoid getting banned doesn't excuse your horrible attitude and constant haranguing and trolling.

I do see a pattern; every thread you post in turns into a nasty argument full of antipathy and hate and you're at the center of it all.  It's like you actually thrive, or get off, on causing cacaphony.  And who cares if Avengers is using "underhanded tactics?"  It's not like you're going to win anything this round anyway, it doesn't affect you.  And, "underhanded tactics" have been a part of TE forever; since its inception.  Just like in SE.  Just like in !@#$%* before CN was even a thing.  You act all huffy, high and mighty and offended, attempting to take some kind of phantasmic moral high ground that doesn't actually exist.  This is a PLAY TO WIN GAME Daenerys; in case you haven't forgotten.  As long as the strategy isn't illegal per the terms of service that we all agreed to when we signed up for our accounts (war slot filling, spy slot filling, multis - you get the drift) it doesn't do any good to !@#$%* about it and it certainly isn't going to stop it.

Here's what you need to do: instead of constant and destructive criticism, try constructive criticism.  Lose that pathetic high and mighty attitude; acting like you're always right (which is almost never the case).  Quit injecting your stupid little crusade into every single thread even when they have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

And as for all this "many friends" crap?  I'm calling your bluff; prove it.

The return of the big walls of crying and bs! ha

I never said i won any debate but i have corrected Stevie multiple times even though he tries to manipulate the truth, you wouldn't know anything about the debates as you were never there so don't tell me about how Stevie won every debate, that is laughable at best and yes we can stop them, maybe you cant but we can and we will. ^_^

So I feel like i only need to read your first couple of sentences and i can tell you're really upset. You hate me, no one cares especially me. You should try to move on, don't let all that hatred consume you now. ^_^

The return of the big walls of crying and bs! ha

I never said i won any debate but i have corrected Stevie multiple times even though he tries to manipulate the truth, you wouldn't know anything about the debates as you were never there so don't tell me about how Stevie won every debate, that is laughable at best and yes we can stop them, maybe you cant but we can and we will. ^_^

So I feel like i only need to read your first couple of sentences and i can tell you're really upset. You hate me, no one cares especially me. You should try to move on, don't let all that hatred consume you now. ^_^

1. You take pleasure in people being angry with you?  You need many, many years of extensive therapy.  At this point I think I actually pity you.

2. Your walls of ceaseless !@#$%^&* are visible for all to see in this very forum, and I have read them all.  I know quite a bit about them, they're publicly visible.  Forgot that little fact, didn't you?

3. I don't hate you.  I hate your effect on this forum.  I hate your attitude, but I believe you can change.  It might be an irrational belief to think that you can be a constructive member of this community, but I still have it.

edit - I'll put it this way, I don't like wasting time.  If I didn't think you were actually capable of changing, I'd treat you more like Tywin.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

1. You take pleasure in people being angry with you?  You need many, many years of extensive therapy.  At this point I think I actually pity you.

2. Your walls of ceaseless !@#$%^&* are visible for all to see in this very forum, and I have read them all.  I know quite a bit about them, they're publicly visible.  Forgot that little fact, didn't you?

3. I don't hate you.  I hate your effect on this forum.  I hate your attitude, but I believe you can change.  It might be an irrational belief to think that you can be a constructive member of this community, but I still have it.

edit - I'll put it this way, I don't like wasting time.  If I didn't think you were actually capable of changing, I'd treat you more like Tywin.

You know nothing about most of the debates me and Stevie have had so don't pretend he won everytime when you know nothing about what happened. You were never there in the back channels, in our PM's, in any of it. The fraction you have seen, you've just assumed Stevie was telling the truth and i was lying, yet many of those who were involved are still my friends and no longer his. You're quite good at making yourself look like a fool and I'll be happily there to expose this special gift you have.

You know nothing about most of the debates me and Stevie have had so don't pretend he won everytime when you know nothing about what happened. You were never there in the back channels, in our PM's, in any of it. The fraction you have seen, you've just assumed Stevie was telling the truth and i was lying, yet many of those who were involved are still my friends and no longer his. You're quite good at making yourself look like a fool and I'll be happily there to expose this special gift you have.

So, while you're sidestepping that bluff call, maybe we could see some of that proof?  Put up or shut up, you produce the logs and if they confirm what you are saying then I will admit I was wrong.

So, while you're sidestepping that bluff call, maybe we could see some of that proof?  Put up or shut up, you produce the logs and if they confirm what you are saying then I will admit I was wrong.

And what exactly was i saying?

And what exactly was i saying?

In my previous post, you were quoted as saying that

1. I know nothing about these debates because I was not there and

2. You will be happily there to expose my incorrectness.

So I am offering you an opportunity to show these debates that, apparently, I know nothing about.  To show me all of this back-channel influence that you have.  Your entire argument boils down to "Daenerys = Right, NGW = Wrong, because NGW doesn't have access to the real debates and doesn't actually know what happened", does it not?  So, in order to prove me wrong, once and for all - show me the debates.  Show me the proof.  Show me all these things you claim exist.  You can PM it to me, if you actually know how to work IRC I'm in a number of channels and can be easily found.

If these debate logs turn out to prove that you are in fact right, I will admit my incorrectness.  However, if these debate logs show you being roundly defeated, ignored, or if they don't show up at all - your entire argument will be assumed to be based off of unicorn hair and fairy dust - i.e. you just pulled it out of your ass, and none of this proof existed.

Ball's in your court, Dany.  Put up, or shut up.