Omaha-perfect Defcon 1 and Misfits DoW on AoW & FF

War is declared on FF &  AoW. This is a welcome war for the new alliances of TE.  We couldn't get the stats any closer, so we are asking FF & AoW to decommision 16 nukes each!  Now Now, be a sport you guys (learning curve) like an even fight.  So if you have any balls you will honor this mention!

Anyways, we will be here same time tomorrow lobbing nukes at each other.  So let see who has the courage to decommison nukes in an even-up war.  Your call!

Tournament Round: 34 
Next Reset: 4/4/2015 
Server Time: 2/18/2015 

9:36:25 PM

D1 & MF's

Nations 34
Active  31
N/S     412359
Avg N/S 12128.2
Score   44.59

Infras  76549
Tech    9121
Nukes   95

AoW & FF

Nations  35
Active   32
N/S      413489 
Avg N/S  11813.97
Score    45.36

Infras   69030  
Tech     9403
Nukes    129

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See FF, had you declared on us you would only be fighting the Avengers right now 1 on 1 and not that mean ole double team of D1/Misfits.

You would have taken way less damage fighting us 1 on 1.  :blink:   Bad Kitty, bad!

Best of luck guys and take it easy on the global radiation level will ya?

When it gets to 20 it starts killin my peeps even if I am not in the battle. That just doesn't seem right does it?

"May your nukes fly straight and your Navy get lost at sea."

There were four posts before DT chipped in to make the topic about the Avengers. New record?

Looking forward to meeting you folks on the battlefield.

o/ Angels of War
o/ Fearless Fighters

Nothing personal people, I am sure you know I like an even war more then anybody

I wasn't ready for a war. You randomly declared and attacked suddenly. Your alliance make it seem like it's fair with all the NS comparison and stuff but i was just getting my WC up from investing in improvs and wonders and nukes. Is this "fair"? F**k no. I am on zero money so i can't retalliate, feel free to declare on me now that you know that, one spot open. I just got went off. 

Edit: Numbers you posted don't include someone's WC and "readiness" to war when you know you're going to attack so you have the upper hand. So, it's not even at all. That's the worst thing about CN TE that makes people go off and just play regular CN when real wars and diplomacy exists so you're prepared.

Edited by Seiryuu

I wasn't ready for a war. You randomly declared and attacked suddenly. Your alliance make it seem like it's fair with all the NS comparison and stuff but i was just getting my WC up from investing in improvs and wonders and nukes. Is this "fair"? F**k no. I am on zero money so i can't retalliate, feel free to declare on me now that you know that, one spot open. I just got went off. 

Edit: Numbers you posted don't include someone's WC and "readiness" to war when you know you're going to attack so you have the upper hand. So, it's not even at all. That's the worst thing about CN TE that makes people go off and just play regular CN when real wars and diplomacy exists so you're prepared.

Omaha-SE player, we all enjoy the TE & SE experience.  TE is faster, has a reset, and makes better cause for war.  Some here are real achievers in building warchests and yes it is a different game here.  When we look over stats prepare for war, we do look at WC's and estimate where nations are w/ WC's and allow for surprise.  The diplomacey and treatys of SE would never work here n a 60day, or 90 day reset.  

The stats of this war are closer than most and could be closer if mentions of the DoW are followed thru. lol  Anyways send me a pm in the game, I will have nations back off on you after we check your claims and make you glow once.  

This is a welcome war to your new alliance, so enjoy!

I suppose if they decommission their nukes, you too will sell off your infra advantage :P Or delete some of your 19 to 10 SDI advantage?

Anyways, looks like a decent war.

Oma-shhhhhhhh Stevie I really didnt want that sdi out there! lol  Anyways thanks Stevie you did help a few of us out!

Omaha-SE player, we all enjoy the TE & SE experience.  TE is faster, has a reset, and makes better cause for war.  Some here are real achievers in building warchests and yes it is a different game here.  When we look over stats prepare for war, we do look at WC's and estimate where nations are w/ WC's and allow for surprise.  The diplomacey and treatys of SE would never work here n a 60day, or 90 day reset.  

The stats of this war are closer than most and could be closer if mentions of the DoW are followed thru. lol  Anyways send me a pm in the game, I will have nations back off on you after we check your claims and make you glow once.  

This is a welcome war to your new alliance, so enjoy!

I guess i messed up having no WC although 3 days from now i would have had a substancial WC cause i was about to start back collecting. 
I have a life, i am not mad, really, my only concern is i enjoy this f***ing game and now i won't do anything other than collect taxes to pay my bills for the next 5 days cause i am totally broke. ;) Would love to have a decent war but i derped.. 

Anyways, please don't back off, it was just bad luck, bad timing and i guess i deserved it. Next time i will be ready to kick some booty. :D

PS: Scratch my previous post, it sucked xD

Edited by Seiryuu

There were four posts before DT chipped in to make the topic about the Avengers. New record?

o/ Angels of War
o/ Fearless Fighters

The butt hurt is strong in this one.  :smug:

Next time don't fight other people's battles and save your resources to defend your own alliance. I said you can't blame anyone but yourselves if someone hits you and don't expect more rebuild time just because a handful of your nations burnt for someone else. You shot yourself in the foot now deal with the consequences.

Take note Avengers, this is how you wage a war without down declaring.

I guess you missed many of our wars over the rounds. How about our 15 man attack on the 60 man War Doves?

While you look to make wars even, or "look even", we simply look to fight the biggest/strongest opponents that we can find. Simple as that.

Now, get back on topic sweety ;)

I guess you missed many of our wars over the rounds. How about our 15 man attack on the 60 man War Doves?

While you look to make wars even, or "look even", we simply look to fight the biggest/strongest opponents that we can find. Simple as that.

Now, get back on topic sweety ;)

Lol the beginning of the round declares would not support that one bit. Only reason you had decent wars after all is because everybody brought them to you. Move along Stevie

I suppose if they decommission their nukes, you too will sell off your infra advantage :P Or delete some of your 19 to 10 SDI advantage?
 Anyways, looks like a decent war.

Lol, yeah and that's a 7,500 infra difference....I'd take the swap on this any day as those SDI's can be a mofo to get past with a nuke.

o/ Angels of War
o/ Fearless Fighters

Lol, you were reading my mind!

I guess i messed up having no WC although 3 days from now i would have had a substancial WC cause i was about to start back collecting. 
I have a life, i am not mad, really, my only concern is i enjoy this f***ing game and now i won't do anything other than collect taxes to pay my bills for the next 5 days cause i am totally broke. ;) Would love to have a decent war but i derped.. 
Anyways, please don't back off, it was just bad luck, bad timing and i guess i deserved it. Next time i will be ready to kick some booty. :D

PS: Scratch my previous post, it sucked xD

No worries, I just helped you out a bit and took some of your load :)

The butt hurt is strong in this one.  :smug:
Next time don't fight other people's battles and save your resources to defend your own alliance. I said you can't blame anyone but yourselves if someone hits you and don't expect more rebuild time just because a handful of your nations burnt for someone else. You shot yourself in the foot now deal with the consequences.

You heard what he said, you didn't hear him say he spent money on someone else's war....he made a noob mistake, yet another advantage they have in this war. But don't wory we are taking steps to alleviate his problem ;)

So yeah, you sent a nation twice my size to attack me so another two nations bigger than mine could also attack. And you ask us to decommission our nukes? Balls, you have none. :)

I'll be helping you out with that;)

GL to both sides!
o/ AoW
o/ FF

BG

Can someone please explain this Omaha meme to me?  I don't know if you've ever lived in Omaha, but I have.  That place sucks.

edit - i'm drunk and forgot a few words

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Omaha is the control word when Peyton is calling his plays as it happens.  Have a drink for me Nick!

On another note, Top Gear was warned about his selections of gov, his leaders are down declaring on unimportant targets and just beating up the smaller nations look for yourself, better yet here is is:

BG 3699/2499
SOT 3468/1699,   3468/1499  3468/2499

Selfish build technics here bud, TG you got a good team just tweek it!

So yeah, you sent a nation twice my size to attack me so another two nations bigger than mine could also attack. And you ask us to decommission our nukes? Balls, you have none. :)

CB did you read this?

Omaha is the control word when Peyton is calling his plays as it happens.  Have a drink for me Nick!

On another note, Top Gear was warned about his selections of gov, his leaders are down declaring on unimportant targets and just beating up the smaller nations look for yourself, better yet here is is:

BG 3699/2499
SOT 3468/1699,   3468/1499  3468/2499

Selfish build technics here bud, TG you got a good team just tweek it!

Let's get a few things straight, first you don't want to go there with the BS that TG was warned, you see I don't post the dirty BS people do on OWF, and for that matter very very rarely tell anyone outside the need to know, so with what you tried, you can shove that up your rump!

Secondly, TG has no control over me nor do I think he would care what you have to say.

Third, you attacked us, please don't start this BS now!

As far as who I attacked, I hit your number 2 guy (that not good enough) and also hit in defense of nations that were attacked that needed help. Many of your guys did the down declare first, hence the reason I attacked them. I just stepped in to even it up a bit. Besides You can hardly call a few CM and naval attacks beating up on someone. Plus you forgot to mention I'm also fighting 4 wars one of which is a 3999.99 on me. I'm also fighting 2 nations totaling 21 nukes on me.

BG

Lol the beginning of the round declares would not support that one bit. Only reason you had decent wars after all is because everybody brought them to you. Move along Stevie

Let him spin his bs, they weren't even wars. The Avengers have never fought an even or "real" war where they've been on the back foot, every-time it looks like they might get a "real" fight, they seek out help. The other reality is the wars they claim were even or up declares is after they've secured all flags except the casualty flags but that is all they're waged for, maximum casualties.

Also I'm 99% sure Cowboy was being sarcastic about decomming nukes. They have almost double the amount of SDI's which may give D1/Misfits the nuke advantage. If you weren't total noobs or wannabe flag runners then you'd be an owner of an SDI wonder this far into the round.