About 8 Years of Mister Haika

Master Hakai

I've been here for a long time so I wanted to make a topic and talk about things I used to do.

I made a nation in either November or December 2006, looked through some stuff and found out there was an alliance called >_<. Felt I had an obligation to join it and was accepted. One thing led to another and I became co-MoFA of Kashmir with Margrave. It's been a long journey but there are some great people I've met along the way who I'd like to thank.

Starfox101: You quit >_< and took a whole bunch of members with you to make TRS, and it promptly fell apart.

Josef Thorne: I didn't like you.

Freidrich Meinhoff III: first nation I fought in CN and the only quality GATO member in 2007. You left a long time ago and will never see this post.

Mr Bill: We founded RAD but you were very very inactive.

Mr Duffy: I was in ArGo for a little bit and you were a grade A !@#$%^&! Miss you...

Margrave: You and I share a job in Kashmir but have 100% opposite approaches to it, which is fine.

Fox Fire: You post a lot and generally have fox-related anime images.

WarriorConcept, thickness, Hal: You guys got old or somethin

sealteam11: Get a game plan together and come at us already!

Mortal Wombat: You are not a person at all, but an alliance. What a twist!

Schattenmann: You should try making a post like this one, if you have the time.

HeroOfTime55:

King Srqt: Either come back or don't, none of this halfway !@#$.

Guy who made this video: I loved it, why did you never make more?

Unknown Smurt: You knucklehead!

48394547.gif

e0SMiNu.jpg

Starfox101: You quit >_< and took a whole bunch of members with you to make TRS, and it promptly fell apart.

But, but, I wanted to be an independent alliance with no treaties or protector. It was such a good idea, but bad for a raiding alliance led by me, haha.

Except Schattenman's thread was not created "about" x years after he started, it was created on the anniversary of his nation's founding, so trying to be a dick doesn't work.

Mine was created "about" my anniversary, as I clearly stated in the title. When did I tell you this was not an "about my anniversary" thread? It works as well as any.