War on a week old nation

Adingo

Hey

I've started playing a week ago, and I don't know the game well.

A few hours ago, some 27 days old nation declared war on mine, with no reason! I never heard of this player before...

NO alliance, thanks to the GPA.

WHAT shuld I do???

I'm anarchy now, lost all my army (264/295) and I'm new!

I need urgent help!

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13098

If you join:

Switch to Blue
Select the Iceland Flag
You are at war so choose Communism; when you peace out select Revolutionary Government.

Remember our words.

Common Sense. Process. Organization. Continuous Improvement. War Chest. Patience.

It changed for some reason to Anarchy.
My citizens "They desire a government that makes decisions based on fair elective processes"

exept democratic, is there another goverment type that will make my citizens happy?

Life ain't fair. When I started playing, I was a 2 week old 5K NS nation and got attacked by a 600something day old nation who had nukes, and he used them on me. Looking at you, Beets of Canneda.

Life ain't fair. When I started playing, I was a 2 week old 5K NS nation and got attacked by a 600something day old nation who had nukes, and he used them on me. Looking at you, Beets of Canneda.

he offered me peace, how to accept it?

*facepalm*

Okay, you're new to the game. I'll help you in everything and answer all your questions. All I ask for, is that you join my alliance and be on Black Team.

To accept peace, go to War & Battles then go to the Actions tab next to the nation who attacked you, and select Peace Options.

Offer him peace back.

If you really want to get the hang of how to play the game well, join a good alliance and get involved in their community. Make friends, ask questions and do some reading. The more you get involved in an alliances community, the better chance you have at learning and succeeding at this game.

Offer him peace back.

If you really want to get the hang of how to play the game well, join a good alliance and get involved in their community. Make friends, ask questions and do some reading. The more you get involved in an alliances community, the better chance you have at learning and succeeding at this game.

^^ What Fox Fire said... :ehm:

NO alliance, thanks to the GPA.

You can't just apply in-game and expect to be accepted as a member. Almost any alliance will require you to register on off site forums and submit a more in depth application.

WHAT shuld I do???

I'd accept peace, then reapply to the GPA. Unless you already did apply on their forums and were denied. Either way, you'll want to clear your warslots before applying to any alliance. How you do that is by your War & Battles screen. There's an actions drop down menu for your war. Select 'Peace Options' then yes. You'll know it submitted correctly if you check your Sent Box and see a Peace Offer addressed to your opponent.

I wouldn't worry about the damages. All you need is to fill your aid slots with what are called tech deals (preferably once your wars are over and you're safely in an alliance) and you'll be stronger than you were prewar almost immediately with all the cash you'll profit.

It changed for some reason to Anarchy.
My citizens "They desire a government that makes decisions based on fair elective processes"
exept democratic, is there another goverment type that will make my citizens happy?

When you're placed into anarchy, it takes a few days to switch out. I think it's 3 for SE. Try not to collect taxes while in anarchy. As soon as the game allows, switch out of anarchy. It sounds like your people desire Democracy, so switch it to that when you're able. Bookmark this for future reference on what gov your citizens desire.

If you know how to get on irc, you can find me and I'll give you all the free advice you want.My irc nick is Samwise[GOP] Edited by Samwise

You can't just apply in-game and expect to be accepted as a member. Almost any alliance will require you to register on off site forums and submit a more in depth application.
I'd accept peace, then reapply to the GPA. Unless you already did apply on their forums and were denied. Either way, you'll want to clear your warslots before applying to any alliance. How you do that is by your War & Battles screen. There's an actions drop down menu for your war. Select 'Peace Options' then yes. You'll know it submitted correctly if you check your Sent Box and see a Peace Offer addressed to your opponent.

I wouldn't worry about the damages. All you need is to fill your aid slots with what are called tech deals (preferably once your wars are over and you're safely in an alliance) and you'll be stronger than you were prewar almost immediately with all the cash you'll profit.

When you're placed into anarchy, it takes a few days to switch out. I think it's 3 for SE. Try not to collect taxes while in anarchy. As soon as the game allows, switch out of anarchy. It sounds like your people desire Democracy, so switch it to that when you're able. Bookmark this for future reference on what gov your citizens desire.

If you know how to get on irc, you can find me and I'll give you all the free advice you want.My irc nick is Samwise[GOP]

thx

my application in the GPA denied, ask Crimson Princess and find out. He/She invited me there,

and another thing - what to do with the environment?

Edited by Adingo

thx

my application in the GPA denied, ask Crimson Princess and find out. He/She invited me there,

I'm not GPA, I just know that they don't deny folks without cause.

As for enviro, as Ahrimann said, it's bad for everybody right now because Global Radiation Levels (GRL) are high. Anarchy is also negatively affecting your environment. Switching to democracy will improve your enviro. Your gov positions seem to be set correctly on the enviro hit questions, so you're good there. You can read more about it here, but tbh, enviro shouldn't be high on your priority list. You're in an alliance, and they say they're protected, but I question the validity of that statement. You may end up getting raided again. Plus, they don't have any tech buyers. You'd be better off finding a more established alliance. Your priorities should be:

1. Secure Alliance
  2. Trade Circle
  3. Finding Tech Buyers - You can tech deal with folks not in your alliance, but intra alliance tech deals are always more secure, as well as the most profitable for the alliance as a whole
  4. Developing your infra - You should have someone walk you through how to purchase infra when you get to that stage and have funds to spend from your tech deals

When it comes to trade circles and tech deals, even terrible alliances can provide this service. So if you find yourself in an alliance that can't get you into a trade circle or find you tech deal partners, it's a good indicator that you should move on quickly.

Edited by Samwise

thx

I would just highly suggest you join an alliance. Like one that doesn't suck. One that actually knows what it's doing.

I just looked at the nations of your current alliance, and they have no idea what the hell they're doing. Let's take the alliance leader for example:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=564410

Improvements: Border Walls: 2, Stadiums: 1 :facepalm:

Trade slots used: 1

Randomly raiding some other alliance:

Cruise missiles: 12 :facepalm: :psyduck:

Oh hey, at least he's tech dealing.

Technology: 190.68

^Not very efficiently.

(104 days old) - 4,064.317 Nation strength - 0 wonders

^That's sad.

Actually, he's the only one in the whole alliance who is tech dealing. There is so much !@#$ to explain about this game. I wouldn't expect people on the OWF to teach you every detail. That's what alliances are for. There are a lot of growth/aid opportunities and detailed guides out there in established alliances.

Edited by Fox Fire

• 7 months later...

Try get your self in the top 10 or 5 alliances they will teach you really well... I recommend joining Independent Republic of Orange Nation -IRON for short.. They have brought me along way and I'm still young. Had my first war against a well known imposter that tries and impersonates alliance Minister of Defence. And I won at my first war against him...