Unpacking the baggage: Power and privilege on Planet Bob

Shokkou

It's literally like I just fell into a time warp... Why is this thread not about the Doom Birds? 

I am equally much confused. O.o

New members who are, naturally, indoctrinated against the wrongdoing of their forebears. There is evidence even in this thread of Pacifican apologists trying to suppress the truth about Pacifican bigotry and oppression.

Why are you preaching against Pacifican racism while sitting on the color red? Or are you just referencing the fact you have a stick in your butt about something?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's literally like I just fell into a time warp... Why is this thread not about the Doom Birds? 

It is only for the patronage of Pacifica and its long time puppets such as IRON that DBDC has been allowed to run rampant through Planet Bob. DBDC is merely a symptom of the wider problem which plagues Planet Bob.

/me waits to be told Polaris is a Pacifican puppet state...

In recent times, Polaris has done good work in dismantling the institutions of Pacifican oppression. Much work remains to be done however.

It is only for the patronage of Pacifica and its long time puppets such as IRON that DBDC has been allowed to run rampant through Planet Bob. DBDC is merely a symptom of the wider problem which plagues Planet Bob.

Legit lol's right here^

Have they?

I am equally much confused. O.o

Why are you preaching against Pacifican racism while sitting on the color red? Or are you just referencing the fact you have a stick in your butt about something?

Wow. You think just because someone is on the color Red that means they can't be aware of how Pacifica has historically committed the worst crimes in the history of Planet Bob? Not all of us have internalized the Pacifican apologist propaganda.

In recent times, Polaris has done good work in dismantling the institutions of Pacifican oppression. Much work remains to be done however.

I needed a good laugh tonight.  Thanks for delivering.  

Wow. You think just because someone is on the color Red that means they can't be aware of how Pacifica has historically committed the worst crimes in the history of Planet Bob? Not all of us have internalized the Pacifican apologist propaganda.

Pacifica is the most well known alliance on Bob, my friend. This isn't Karma. This is the Doom War... I have no idea what you're on about. Perhaps you missed Karma, are jealous and wish you were there for it? IDK, I'm totally lost.

Remind me of who was in The Continuum and One Vision with NPO. Then remind me who currently has ties to both NPO and DBDC.

Oh. I see it now! NPO is behind all of IRONs treaties!!! In fact, NPO is behind the global treaty web entirely! They have set up the world in their favor from day one!

LobsterPartyPip2_zpsc1e4d95a.png

:ph34r: We are watching... Waiting... The plots are deep.... :ph34r:

Edited by Fox Fire

Pacifica is the most well known alliance on Bob, my friend. This isn't Karma. This is the Doom War... I have no idea what you're on about. Perhaps you missed Karma, are jealous and wish you were there for it? IDK, I'm totally lost.

Oh, since the name is different that means everything just goes out the window. It's good to know everyone gets a do-over every time there's a war. I'm sure FAN would have liked to know that back sometime between 2007 and 2009. I fought in Karma, but nice try.

Oh. I see it now! NPO is behind all of IRONs treaties!!! In fact, NPO is behind the global treaty web entirely! They have set up the world in their favor from day one!

LobsterPartyPip2_zpsc1e4d95a.png

:ph34r: We are watching... Waiting... The plots are deep.... :ph34r:

Since December of 2006. I don't know how you could have forgotten this fact.

Remind me who's stuck in 2008?

I understand you're having to dedicate your neurons to mental gymnastics instead of things like grammar, but please at least make an effort. Injustices are not rectified simply by the passage of time.

Oh, since the name is different that means everything just goes out the window. It's good to know everyone gets a do-over every time there's a war. I'm sure FAN would have liked to know that back sometime between 2007 and 2009. I fought in Karma, but nice try.

So DBDC is an NPO sock puppet? Please tell me more about your tin foil hats...

Since December of 2006. I don't know how you could have forgotten this fact.

Truly, this MUST be why NpO is an NPO puppet, and why Pacifica is still ranked #1....

I understand you're having to dedicate your neurons to mental gymnastics instead of things like grammar, but please at least make an effort. Injustices are not rectified simply by the passage of time.

Then please, give us a solution that may suit your delusional desires...

So DBDC is an NPO sock puppet? Please tell me more about your tin foil hats...

Truly, this MUST be why NpO is an NPO puppet, and why Pacifica is still ranked #1....

Then please, give us a solution that may suit your delusional desires...

Right! Because if you just call me a tin foil conspiracy theorist all the historical facts I've presented will just go away. Brilliant! Appeals to ridicule and ad homs are clearly the new way to conduct logical discourse.

I've already stated what NPO can do to rectify their past injustices. If you cannot, or more likely will not, read then I'm afraid there's nothing more I can do for you. Your racist harassment means this conversation is over.

Never fails... no matter how quiet we are around here, someone still manages to drag IRON into their own personal tantrum.

Yes, IRON has been so quiet that two of their members have been feverishly hawking Pacifican apologist propaganda on every page of this thread. Wake up!

Edited by Shokkou

Right! Because if you just call me a tin foil conspiracy theorist all the historical facts I've presented will just go away. Brilliant! Appeals to ridicule and ad homs are clearly the new way to conduct logical discourse.

Do you know what year it is?

I've already stated what NPO can do to rectify their past injustices. If you cannot, or more likely will not, read then I'm afraid there's nothing more I can do for you. Your racist harassment means this conversation is over. Blocked.

lolnobodycareslol

Yes, IRON has been so quiet that two of their members have been feverishly hawking Pacifican apologist propaganda on every page of this thread. Wake up!

I personally love Pacifica. Has nothing to do with their politics or the vast empire they have built over numerous worlds. I just enjoy their company.

Also this:

I do apologize... I forgot to ask NPO for permission to speak.

And this:

Invicta should be so proud to have a member like you

Please forgive me Pacifica for speaking without permission!! I only hope that you find it in the goodness of your dark heart to spare me and my alliance! We serve you with all we are, massa! Please don't break out the infamous Pacifican whip! :frantic:

Way to go, Shokkou. You just doomed IRON to eternal hell fire and it wouldn't surprise me if the unjust NPO were to wipe out DBDC next, just for thinking.

God help us!!