Treaty

untouchable

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you probably should have just waited until the proceedings were done before coming to this thread. Would make your alliance look less !@#$%* that way. If the proceedings had invalidated the treaty, then come to the thread otherwise you could have said nothing and no one would have been the wiser for it.

It was my mistake, true. But for different reasons then impact on public opinion...

You're the attempted e-lawyer? No offense, but dont quit your day job. I am pretty certain you did not mean for this to say what it says. (Schatt caught it, I would have used 'shall' but his 'will' would also work. Should has an entirely different meaning here.)

Quod scripsi, scripsi... I'm not "e-lawyer", not even "attempted" one. As of late I was asked to wirte a few official documents for SPATR, which were later announced in this venue. And that's all.

I realize what is your and this guy from NpO point. However, I don't think that wording of this treaty is that important in any case...

BONES likes to use PM quite often. He asked his slots to be filled so that he can slip into peace mode. He's a real paranoid guy thinking everyone is out to get him. And a real coward too. What's the matter BONES? Scared you may have found yourself in a situation Cuba is in?

BONES likes to use PM quite often. He asked his slots to be filled so that he can slip into peace mode. He's a real paranoid guy thinking everyone is out to get him. And a real coward too. What's the matter BONES? Scared you may have found yourself in a situation Cuba is in?

Actually, given that all 3 wars were declared on the 16th, left there for an entire day, and his war expired that night, upon which time, Bones jumped into peace mode, that does sound quite likely. Once his war against CT expired, he peaced out of these wars as well. Pretty pointless because it's not as if there's an army out to get this guy, and I highly doubt anyone who hadn't jumped in on him in the last few days was going to do it the last day to "stagger" him.

You upper tier guys are awfully sketchy.