Treaty

untouchable

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just hate us both.
That's what bought us back together haters.
There will be a reckoning soon.I'm sure you know that by now.

You can come after us if you want, but I reckon that after getting knocked down from the war, at this point most of us are...

untouchable.

This treaty is invalid, because voting in SPATR Leadership has not finished yet.

BTW, thanks to everyone, who likes the text of this treaty, as I'm the author of it.

omg this thread keeps delivering... :facepalm:

The voting prceedings in SPATR Leadership concluded. The support for the SPATR-DBDC/DS treaty is unanimous as required and therefore the treaty is valid.

So you probably should have just waited until the proceedings were done before coming to this thread. Would make your alliance look less shitty that way. If the proceedings had invalidated the treaty, then come to the thread otherwise you could have said nothing and no one would have been the wiser for it.

The voting prceedings in SPATR Leadership concluded. The support for the SPATR-DBDC/DS treaty is unanimous as required and therefore the treaty is valid.

I feel like that is established in the first post of most of these threads.  :blink:

Kudos to you guys for changing pace and making us sit at the edge of our seats until page 3!

BTW, thanks to everyone, who likes the text of this treaty, as I'm the author of it.

You're the attempted e-lawyer? No offense, but dont quit your day job. I am pretty certain you did not mean for this to say what it says. (Schatt caught it, I would have used 'shall' but his 'will' would also work. Should has an entirely different meaning here.)

That little nit aside, congratulations on re-establishing your ties. :awesome: