TPC and OP - So Happy Together

Stevie recruited me in between rounds. I disliked him before I spoke with him then. Stevie hasn't won an individual "flag" since The Avengers started. He took me under his wing and (along with the tutelage of the ex-leader of TEPD) taught me everything I know. I've won 12 prizes and two flags since the Avengers began. Stevie has won 4 prizes and no flags. Stevie has used all 4 of his prizes on new players, and funds his own with SE tech. I haven't given a single one of mine to anyone but myself. If you're going to call anyone a flag runner, it's me, not him.

You sure about giving them to new players? Stevie wanted me to give a flag i won from a friend to Cuba as these were the guys paying for all the TE donations. It never made it to Cuba. :P

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect intended but I know 100% for sure that Stevie does and has seeked such help. So using the past as a judge it is not hard to infer the present actions and situation.

I'm going to just pipe up here and say that yes he has, i'll willingly admit that as someone who's seen this happen before I stepped up and tried to help lead Avengers a bit more. Historical actions don't always hold true, even the worst of us can change. As Stevie stated this isn't the duckroll / anon days where him and con would do anything needed to get a flag and mess with people. We are here an AA to enjoy the game, hopefully build it up, and at least for myself gain respect from those other AAs and get a reputation better than the one currently lingering with us now. Myself, Das, and DevilDog are all new members of the Avengers gov since we've tried to start this change. Of those people only I was part of the original crew back in my newbie days of TE. While I was part of those groups I have always wanted to take more of this approach to TE and now that we are I have volunteered to where I am now. 

I do understand that there is historical basis for your understanding but using them to infer present actions when there is direct contradictory evidence from myself, other gov, and even the person who offered the assistance in the first place I think there should be some level of willingness to accept that the situation has changed. 

Stevie just answered that for you. Before avengers he had a small alliance and flag ran the crap out of himself and TEPD rolled him and he didn't want to budge on his bank so he asked everybody to help. During the round is when Stevie began recruiting for avengers(including attempting to get myself to disband misfits to join in) of course he only got DAS out of the deal. I have yet to figure out where this "elite" status is coming from you donate like crazy, temp trade and declare terrible wars. What more does it take to be elite? And now Stevie uses his entire alliance as a shield to get his flags. Avengers was nothing more than a wall to protect Stevie from TEPD but sadly they all retired after that round.

Things have changed since the past, and since i've joined the Avengers flag-running has not even been partially what we're about. If we win and it happens it's just a slight bonus on the side. You say we donate like crazy - we donate once at the beginning of the round to support a game we love, by this stage of the round things have more than evened out. Temp trading? How is that a bad thing? It simply requires activity and planning to do it. It can fail for us as easily as it can work - take this war here. I've been on gems / silver with only a couple of war temps (ty Avengers members with nice resources) as it was terrible timing in my TC cycling. Can't comment too much on the terrible wars as it seems no matter what we do they're terrible haha. 

Hell, I had fun. We should do this more often :P

Kudos to the guys coordinating against me. Good light show. 

Yes, much the same here. It would be an honour to fight with anyone in TPC / OP again, either against you or by your side. The respect, coordination and skill has been extremely high and I have heard many good things about you all. 

Now to retreat and lick our wounds for a few days. 

Congrats on peace guys. 

Now that this war is over for the love of Xenu please let this thread die

Amen, I need to catch up on sleep. Unfortunately this xkcd comic has never been more accurate in terms of me and OWF.

duty_calls.png

I'm going to just pipe up here and say that yes he has, i'll willingly admit that as someone who's seen this happen before I stepped up and tried to help lead Avengers a bit more. Historical actions don't always hold true, even the worst of us can change. As Stevie stated this isn't the duckroll / anon days where him and con would do anything needed to get a flag and mess with people. We are here an AA to enjoy the game, hopefully build it up, and at least for myself gain respect from those other AAs and get a reputation better than the one currently lingering with us now. Myself, Das, and DevilDog are all new members of the Avengers gov since we've tried to start this change. Of those people only I was part of the original crew back in my newbie days of TE. While I was part of those groups I have always wanted to take more of this approach to TE and now that we are I have volunteered to where I am now. 

I do understand that there is historical basis for your understanding but using them to infer present actions when there is direct contradictory evidence from myself, other gov, and even the person who offered the assistance in the first place I think there should be some level of willingness to accept that the situation has changed. 

Things have changed since the past, and since i've joined the Avengers flag-running has not even been partially what we're about. If we win and it happens it's just a slight bonus on the side. You say we donate like crazy - we donate once at the beginning of the round to support a game we love, by this stage of the round things have more than evened out. Temp trading? How is that a bad thing? It simply requires activity and planning to do it. It can fail for us as easily as it can work - take this war here. I've been on gems / silver with only a couple of war temps (ty Avengers members with nice resources) as it was terrible timing in my TC cycling. Can't comment too much on the terrible wars as it seems no matter what we do they're terrible haha. 

Yes, much the same here. It would be an honour to fight with anyone in TPC / OP again, either against you or by your side. The respect, coordination and skill has been extremely high and I have heard many good things about you all. 

Now to retreat and lick our wounds for a few days. 

Amen, I need to catch up on sleep. Unfortunately this xkcd comic has never been more accurate in terms of me and OWF.

duty_calls.png

Omaha lmao........................  So true

Can you direct me to this claim of Stevie swearing he never has asked for help? Everyone asks for help at some point in their lives. You send out mass recruitment messages with the specific purpose of asking  begging people to destroy the Avengers at the beginning of the round, then went inactive when nothing came to fruition. We all ask for help. 

Direct me to my mass recruitment message that is not how I roll and I think that even Stevie will acknowledge that. Edited by paul711

Direct me to my mass recruitment message that is not how I roll and I think that even Stevie will acknowledge that.

I don't have it saved on my comp, but I'm sure I can get it again if you really want me to.

"You are receiving this message because you have been involved with OP at some point....blah blah blah something a certain alliance[The Avengers] something something even if it's just for the first x amount of days, something, something, something, etc."

If you want to deny it, that's fine. It was sent to me multiple times. You sent it to everyone whom you thought would possibly assist you in rolling us.

Who kares. Avengers had this coming. You don't like being rolled after war? Damn shame maybe if u weren't so good it wouldn't happen split up or something it'll happen next round too. Nobody kares about last round this is a good tactic to bring you down. Can't handle it? Go back to SE, noobs. In other newz RE wantz me to be their Empress and smash everyone but you guys can reck urselfs just fine

Direct me to my mass recruitment message that is not how I roll and I think that even Stevie will acknowledge that.

At some point, you were (or possibly still are) involved with OP in Cybernations TE.

Overall membership has dropped in TE and a few pesky foes have arisen that require some special attention.

A new round starts tomorrow (Sunday 1/4).  If you are willing to return even for the first few weeks of the round, we would like to build up a large number of nations early in the round and thump someone.

It would obviously be great to have anyone back that is willing to return to the  game full time, but even if you could spare a week or two for one good assault - it would be great.

Please report to this link:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/ParadoxTE/index.php?showtopic=4414

We will expedite masking on any members with a positive history with OP.

Have some fun and give it a whirl.

Thanks.
HAL
Hope all is well with everyone.

Hal