The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

gaJp2Cs.png

For some reason there are people in GPA that believe that DBDC will never attack them again. Clearly DBDC is lying to you and will hit you when they are able to. They have specific plans to do so.

aBm40gw.png

You think you can prepare in 6 months? Impossible. They will be 5 million NS each by then.

Also DBDC is very vulnerable right now. They have small warchests:

bMmkGgp.png

and they are internally divided.

XGa6LdC.png

I have more.

I am only giving it to those that join the WTF AA and declare war on DBDC. Or to the highest bidder. Edited by H2BKs

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release it to everyone or I don't believe it for a second. None of this declare-on-DBDC or highest bidder bull****. I will not be swayed by baseless propaganda or snake oil.

Alternatively, give it to the RIA because we already paid the blood price for it. >_>

Edited by Great Lord Moth

Release it to everyone or I don't believe it for a second. None of this declare-on-DBDC or highest bidder bull****. I will not be swayed by baseless propaganda or snake oil.

Alternatively, give it to the RIA because we already paid the blood price for it. >_>

I would venture a guess that RIA would get it eventually regardless. 

Interesting tactic, you have to admit. Personally I'm more tempted to join up with WTF just for those screenies :P 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Interesting tactic, you have to admit. Personally I'm more tempted to join up with WTF just for those screenies :P

Hmmmmm? I am also tempted to join WTF to see the screens too.... Oh wait ;)

I've seen TB. He doesn't look anything close to that. 

Maybe.

Incase some people dont know you are joking...

DBDC use characters from the series community... as a form of branding to hide their true evil form.

Edited by christian trojans

I get the tactic, but it's too much to ask. The value of those screens will diminish over time as interest fades* unless he continues to release more for free. I mean, you're only tempted. I doubt you'd actually do it.

*because people are stupid

So basically, only covering the stuff that was already mentioned in Christian Trojan's World Affairs post, and absolutely nothing about the actually incriminating stuff (which should only be placed in the appropriate moderation forum anyway). I understand your enthusiasm for the subject, but this is not what I, or dare I say, most people, have been waiting for.

That'd mean you actually didn't shy away from those who could threaten you, I recall Cuba and friends joining #gpa awfully quick to save oyababy's ass.

We look out for our friends, even when they make mistakes. We also have no interest in a war with GPA, hence why we really wanted to avoid any sort of confrontation like that (quite to the contrary of the picture some would like to paint...).

and absolutely nothing about the actually incriminating stuff (which should only be placed in the appropriate moderation forum anyway).

That sort of "stuff" simply does not exist.

We look out for our friends, even when they make mistakes. We also have no interest in a war with GPA, hence why we really wanted to avoid any sort of confrontation like that (quite to the contrary of the picture some would like to paint...).

You don't "accidentally" declare 4 offensive wars, and you allegedly had no interest in attacking the allies of your allies and yet RIA was attacked multiple times while supposedly on the do not raid list, to pretend as though it's a mistake and not oya biting off more than you guys could handle at the time is disingenuous of you.

I really do hope that people attack us, right now life is just too easy.

While I have no doubt a full blown out war against GPA would be fun, I highly doubt we'd be the ones starting it.

What are you talking about? GPA was and still is a target of DBDC. If it was not for OYA and cubas fall out GPA would be rebuilding from a DBDC attack right now.

Why you lying for? Scared of GPA?

Edited by christian trojans

You don't "accidentally" declare 4 offensive wars, and you allegedly had no interest in attacking the allies of your allies and yet RIA was attacked multiple times while supposedly on the do not raid list, to pretend as though it's a mistake and not oya biting off more than you guys could handle at the time is disingenuous of you.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that, not much more I can say - if you choose to not believe, that's up to you.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that, not much more I can say - if you choose to not believe, that's up to you.

DBDC has not proven itself to be trustworthy, we were told it was not going to happen again and yet it did on multiple occasions, the burden of trust lays with the person who has broken it.

as for the GPA subject, we'll see in about 160 days or so.

But not the big one.

This is just me speculating but I would think that OP is just trying to stay within the rules and is posting the screenshots he can that are within the rules. 

If someone wants the rest of them, then that someone should re-read the last line of the OP. Or at least that was the implication that I got. 

Sure this has already been discussed in the previous thread but you guys wanted SS's so there you go!

The Claims were DBDC planning to hit GPA well there you go! It also shows their intentions to hit OBR so THERE YOU GO!!

Moderation issues are not to be discussed here and will be released at it's given time.

I still have countless more screenshots ready to be shown to those who join the cause and eliminating this threat immediately from Bob. C'mon guys where is that warrior spirit we have historically had over the years. Don't wait till tomorrow and see your nation and alliance mates in ruins when you can preempt today

Edited by H2BKs

Sure this has already been discussed in the previous thread but you guys wanted SS's so there you go!

The Claims were DBDC planning to hit GPA well there you go! It also shows their intentions to hit OBR so THERE YOU GO!!

Moderation issues are not to be discussed here and will be released at it's given time.

I still have countless more screenshots ready to be shown to those who join the cause and eliminating this threat immediately from Bob. C'mon guys where is that warrior spirit we have historically had over the years. Don't wait till tomorrow and see your nation and alliance mates in ruins when you can preempt today

If only your nation was big enough to attack us... then you wouldn't have to coerce others to do your dirty work :facepalm:

They've been doing this for years, where was your spirit for taking them down 6 months ago? a year ago?

If we all think this way with the usual "they didn't helped us so we won't help them" we won't get anywhere and we'll fall one by one. Sure every Alliance thought they were safe and didn't do nothing about it while others were falling such as RIA, Sparta, NpO, PAX and soo many others. But if those who remain there as target acted against DBDC they would definitely defeat them and write history themselves