The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the outrage there was previously over OOC attacks, everyone here seems to be completely content with christian trojans threatening people on Skype to leak their personal information, taunting other members over recent deaths of loved ones, and encouraging his constant stream of OOC harassment that started two days ago. 

The OWF has generally been accepting of good log leaks, as well as the offended alliance taking their pound of flesh (if they know who did the actual spying, at least).

The biggest issue here is that this guy didn't deliver a good leak [OOC: not sure if that's possible on the main forums, however]

For all the outrage there was previously over OOC attacks, everyone here seems to be completely content with christian trojans threatening people on Skype to leak their personal information, taunting other members over recent deaths of loved ones, and encouraging his constant stream of OOC harassment that started two days ago.

If this is actually happening, it's pretty low. I have yet to applaud any such action, however, and really wouldn't as I consider most of DBDC to be good people. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'd rather not just assume guilt. Edited by Neo Uruk

You seem to be fine with the precedent of raiding whomever you like, it sucks to have your skeletons aired out, but maybe if you stopped killing people there'd be less support in watching this.

I'm not worried about skeletons, and there's always been anti DBDC posting and ranting. Raiding and killing is one thing, but betrayal and espionage with the explicit purpose of backstabbing and attempted embarrassment is a totally different path. WTF will get peace when we are both ready, CT will not. That's the difference.

If you look at who is talking in the logs, you'll also see it's CT suggesting to TB that he/we hit Dulra (OBR) and GPA. That's more substantive and telling than the rest of what's posted. If TB is concurring, I guarantee you it's to make CT complacent more than actual political strategizing (he's quite an angry dude) Edited by CubaQuerida

I'm really upset more by the fact that the OWF community seems fine with setting the precedent that private intra alliance communications are in any way justified to be posted to the public forums. This has always been a despicable issue with people I've known and while today's logs may not show anything of value (and these magical "reserved logs" won't show anything either) somebody out there has dirt on somebody else's alliance and I'm just not sure we want to go down this road.

I'm not saying we have anything to hide, but surely this is a bad move all around.

You had played the political game shrewdly and admirably up until this paragraph. Now this paragraph does not detract from all that you have accomplished, but it does show what amounts to you taking an "honorable" and a "noble" stance that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Since the inception of planet Bob, this has been false. Every time someone with an axe to grind has those same personal and private conversation that can be spun to a political whim of their own choosing... it is only a matter of time until they use them. Using these is not a betrayal. It is a divergence of philosophy. Nearly every war in this game has begun with someone telling someone something that was never meant to be shared. The community has ALWAYS been accepting of this from day 1. You would be better suited not to give the impression that you are taking an almost "moral" stance based on political agendas and how to achieve them. I do not know what is and is not real or true about any of this, nor do I care, but your assertion here quite simply is, has always been, and will always be, incorrect. It is only despicable if you are the betrayed or close to the betrayed, and it is also only celebrated when you are the betrayer or stand to gain through the betrayer. We have ALL, without exception, been on both sides of this coin.

I'm really upset more by the fact that the OWF community seems fine with setting the precedent that private intra alliance communications are in any way justified to be posted to the public forums. This has always been a despicable issue with people I've known and while today's logs may not show anything of value (and these magical "reserved logs" won't show anything either) somebody out there has dirt on somebody else's alliance and I'm just not sure we want to go down this road.

Oh please.

Besides, the point that most of us are making is that his lack of putting up is cause for him to be shutting up. You should be glad that even your enemies are calling him out on his BS.

You had played the political game shrewdly and admirably up until this paragraph. Now this paragraph does not detract from all that you have accomplished, but it does show what amounts to you taking an "honorable" and a "noble" stance that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Since the inception of planet Bob, this has been false. Every time someone with an axe to grind has those same personal and private conversation that can be spun to a political whim of their own choosing... it is only a matter of time until they use them. Using these is not a betrayal. It is a divergence of philosophy. Nearly every war in this game has begun with someone telling someone something that was never meant to be shared. The community has ALWAYS been accepting of this from day 1. You would be better suited not to give the impression that you are taking an almost "moral" stance based on political agendas and how to achieve them. I do not know what is and is not real or true about any of this, nor do I care, but your assertion here quite simply is, has always been, and will always be, incorrect. It is only despicable if you are the betrayed or close to the betrayed, and it is also only celebrated when you are the betrayer or stand to gain through the betrayer. We have ALL, without exception, been on both sides of this coin.

Fair point, but it doesn't make any us of feel better to be betrayed, it just justifies to the viewer that somehow this is an ok practice to make standard. I'm not taking a moral IG stance, if anything it's an OOC stance in what is to be considered appropriate content and it's getting really close to the imaginary line.

Oh please.

Besides, the point that most of us are making is that his lack of putting up is cause for him to be shutting up. You should be glad that even your enemies are calling him out on his BS.

I don't even disagree with you and that's rare. I'm roundabout saying the same thing you are. If you're going to waste peoples time and patience by posting OOC logs, they better show something worth breaching confidentiality. I'm personally not in favor of just making it cool to post whatever the hell you want from a Skype channel and let the OWF sort it out. It's off the OWF for a reason. Edited by CubaQuerida

I'm glad Cuba accepted the validity of these logs and the ones coming. Now, no personal information has been leaked of anybody so stop trying to make it so. Leaks are part of the game or shall we remember Disorder war.

Not all logs are suitable for these forums which is why I've decided to show it to those who join the cause. The leaks I provided obviously states that GPA will be safe for 6 months and then is their turn to be annihilated. Cuba knows he's in trouble if other nations join against them which is why he's bending over atm.

I'm sure most of you don't even like DBDC but since they now have the upper hand people ally to them(IRON) just break the chains and come after these guys

Oh please.

I don't think anyone in Doomsphere cares about CT revealing that DBDC at one point intended to hit GPA, or that they went as far as to inform DS and other allies that they were going in against IRON before that NAP. There's literally nothing that was a secret in there. The problem that everyone is taking issue with is that these Skype logs are being accepted in this forum, and that they're posted with identifying information, pictures, and other things that nobody seems to care about. His in nation bio literally was taunting the dead family members of the people he attacked. I think you should be able to understand why those of us in the shared DBDC/DS chats are worried about the gawking that is happening over this topic. 

I don't even disagree with you and that's rare. I'm roundabout saying the same thing you are. If you're going to waste peoples time and patience by posting OOC logs, they better show something worth breaching confidentiality. I'm personally not in favor of just making it cool to post whatever the hell you want from a Skype channel and let the OWF sort it out. It's off the OWF for a reason.

Dude!! The logs are proof of an INGAME situation!! Not about anyone's personal life smartly! Irc and Skype are no different

I don't think anyone in Doomsphere cares about CT revealing that DBDC at one point intended to hit GPA, or that they went as far as to inform DS and other allies that they were going in against IRON before that NAP. There's literally nothing that was a secret in there. The problem that everyone is taking issue with is that these Skype logs are being accepted in this forum, and that they're posted with identifying information, pictures, and other things that nobody seems to care about. His in nation bio literally was taunting the dead family members of the people he attacked. I think you should be able to understand why those of us in the shared DBDC/DS chats are worried about the gawking that is happening over this topic.

I don't see any personally identifying information in the Skype logs [OOC: aside from Cuba's picture probably], so they're fair game in this instance.

Logs about NSO building against NpO but ok

There weren't any logs needed. It was public knowledge. As somebody who was in NSO at the time of declaration and throughout the war, the logs (which, by the way, didn't actually happen if you're referring to the snippet with Dilber) were added for those who couldn't read what was right in front of them.

Wasn't kaskus' war also started/predicated upon out of context logs? All I see is that you could potentially snip/edit whatever you want to make something appear where there is actually nothing.

Wasn't kaskus' war also started/predicated upon out of context logs? All I see is that you could potentially snip/edit whatever you want to make something appear where there is actually nothing.

So that's your excuse? "You could've edit it"

Well buddy, you need to put your pants on and admit that you'll raid GPA, twist on IRON and probably carry out those OBR statements. But again you can't do that cuz you'll be rolled like a rat. So keep hiding behind your cowardly crew

Look!! At the end of the day you people are being warned by me and others who have seen everything that Cuba discusses behind closed doors and u also have some ss's to back it up.

I am telling you now that GPA, OBR, TOP, IRON, UMB and more were and still are targets. Iron think DBDC are friends but its all a lie to keep them sweet to protect their tech farm multis in the lower tiers.

I am telling you now that DBDC will not stop after WTF. They will continue to take on neutral alliances 1 by 1 until they are all out of the top 250 rankings. Then they have new fresh targets to raid in the top 250 rankings.

The top 250 nations (excluding DBDC) wil become more and more full with smaller nations because of the constant raiding commited on the top 250 by DBDC.

Now is the time for every nation that has been hit by DBDC to declare war on the tyrant.
Now is the time to attack for all those nations who have had friends who quit because of DBDC.
Now is the time for every alliance that DBDC has attacked in the past to get revenge, now is the time for pre emptive strikes from DBDC future targets.

Cuba is weak, DBDC is weak, Join us or dont whine when they come back around...

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=784231

At the end of the day "us people" are still waiting on those damning logs of DBDC gearing to roll Argent's ally in IRON. That's pretty big talk, because not only does it threaten our ally, it threatens Argent who is defacto included under that agreement, as well as another NAP agreement in which TOP is also party to. So I'm very interested in these heaps of evidence, but don't expect alliances such as Argent, IRON, or TOP to "pony up" in breaking our agreements, which cut both ways, if you yourself do not pony up. Taking a leap of faith isn't exactly in the best interest of anyone but perhaps DBDC themselves, as at least they can enjoy that it gives them free targets.