SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

This thread tickles me. But this come at us right using tech farms and xp farms to hit somone that posed no threat lol. You going to have to try harder. What happened to badlands/doom platoon. Besides chow getting man handle by me. Poof gone your cheating ways won't work. I hope y'all got the time and warchest to hang.

Good point.

Lets not forget about badlands/doom platoon that was reported for being multis. And every single one of their nations were deleted.

Cheating again hmmmm

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea sure, pretend that you think is funny but guess what! IRON has being hit before by DBDC when they were way smaller. So guess what! they're gonna strike again because they don't like you guys. but sure we're all crazy and you're perfectly safe! good luck burning later if you guys don't join now

haha its like we r one mind haha

Thanks man

Good point.

Lets not forget about badlands/doom platoon that was reported for being multis. And every single one of their nations were deleted.

Cheating again hmmmm

You should probably quit this whole line of discussion. I shouldn't have to tell you why.

But if you choose not to....

You seem to think that what you're doing is original. You really think you're the first person in history to make some kind of outlandish claim? Nope. You're not even the first to make an outlandish claim and then follow it up with nothing but more diatribes.

Put up or shut up. Otherwise you're just wasting folks' time.

I want to make sure i do not break rules.

Irony.

You should probably quit this whole line of discussion. I shouldn't have to tell you why.

But if you choose not to....

You seem to think that what you're doing is original. You really think you're the first person in history to make some kind of outlandish claim? Nope. You're not even the first to make an outlandish claim and then follow it up with nothing but more diatribes.

Put up or shut up. Otherwise you're just wasting folks' time.

Irony.

Alright buddy listen, even if he has no logs/screenshot(which he does) most of us agree that DBDC and it's raiding/attacks for no reason are pretty despicable. This isn't about DBDC hitting Umb, OBR but instead about bringing justice to their atrocities against neutrals and those targeted by them without a reason

Just be prepared for the most unimpressive and out of context chat logs you will probably ever see. I stand by any of our statements made, and will be happy to substantiate any outlandish claims.

I.e. "Let's roll IRON" or "I heard KB uses proxies" but by all means..

For future reference this is why you don't allow psychopaths into your private channels, but, water under the bridge.

What I DON'T doubt is that these logs will be heavily edited/modified and will probably be fabricated, but I'm all for fair disclosure, even if it is a terrible owf precedent to start.

Edited by CubaQuerida

Just be prepared for the most unimpressive and out of context chat logs you will probably ever see. I stand by any of our statements made, and will be happy to substantiate any outlandish claims.

I.e. "Let's roll IRON" or "I heard KB uses proxies" but by all means..

For future reference this is why you don't allow psychopaths into your private channels, but, water under the bridge.

He posted full logs elsewhere... I can't speak for fabricated but I don't think out of context is a valid defense as all context is included.

1) I agree with CT that we are a threat to many nations and alliances on this planet and now would be a great time to hit us when we are so weak.  It will never get any easier than today.  Bring it.

2) I do and do not appreciate polar messaging our allies and telling them they are next along with polar telling our protectorate in this very thread why they should communicate in private to stop dealing with us.  I will keep that in my back pocket for now.  Best of luck to you guys building post war.

I've messaged no one nor have I posted in this thread till now.
In addition, Polar Govt has neither encouraged or authorised anything of the sort.

Be clear on this TB. This is a mess, but it's your mess and nothing to do with us. Nor will it be.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

He posted full logs elsewhere... I can't speak for fabricated but I don't think out of context is a valid defense as all context is included.

well, smurf has made contact with the logs, that pretty much says everything I need to know. I doubt I'll even respond to this masterwork of document doctoring. Pro tip: if you want validity to your claim, hire the most non-trustworthy person you can find to "proofread". I now officially have lost interest in possible validity, I'm just anticipating this work of art Smurf has probably been working on for years.

Alright buddy listen, even if he has no logs/screenshot(which he does) most of us agree that DBDC and it's raiding/attacks for no reason are pretty despicable. This isn't about DBDC hitting Umb, OBR but instead about bringing justice to their atrocities against neutrals and those targeted by them without a reason

a) Don't call my 'Buddy'. It presumes that you have the qualifications to talk down to me. You do not.

b) It's about much more than the 'atrocities' you mention, and it's those other things I was referencing. Please respond to what I say as opposed to what you wish I had said.

c) I don't give so much as one flying fuck about anybody's moral crusade. Yes, yes, I know, this makes me a horrible, immoral monster. Look at me caring.

d) As for neutrals, they deserve everything that happens to them. I support crushing them at every opportunity. Be in the world or don't be in the world, but don't think you can be here as a spectator only.

e) There is no 'e'.

well, smurf has made contact with the logs, that pretty much says everything I need to know. I doubt I'll even respond to this masterwork of document doctoring. Pro tip: if you want validity to your claim, hire the most non-trustworthy person you can find to "proofread". I now officially have lost interest in possible validity, I'm just anticipating this work of art Smurf has probably been working on for years.

I just saw those SS's and they are by no mean fabricated or edited and pretty much reasonable to the history you guys poses

For years? You give me too much credit. I had nothing to do with this until about an hour ago.

1) I agree with CT that we are a threat to many nations and alliances on this planet and now would be a great time to hit us when we are so weak.  It will never get any easier than today.  Bring it.

2) I do and do not appreciate polar messaging our allies and telling them they are next along with polar telling our protectorate in this very thread why they should communicate in private to stop dealing with us.  I will keep that in my back pocket for now.  Best of luck to you guys building post war.

Almost like...we are at war?

Crazy, huh?

Anyway, not sure any of that was government sanctioned. Understand how large alliances work.

I noticed that Cuba has posted again.

I will not reply to him because he is a nobody.

He has 1 nuke.

If anyone has been attacked by cuba and you want revenge now is the time!!!! He wont nuke you trust me he will nuke me.

Come and get your land and tech back.

Edited by christian trojans