The Entente DoE and Protectorate Announcement

I sure know when I'm unwelcome. From your contuing replies you must not share that skill.

I feel I'm very welcome to making a public reply in a public forum. I did nothing to tell or even hint that you may be remotely out of place at our forums, you took it upon yourself to try and get us to merge and when told no, promptly left.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel I'm very welcome to making a public reply in a public forum. I did nothing to tell or even hint that you may be remotely out of place at our forums, you took it upon yourself to try and get us to merge and when told no, promptly left.

If that was not your intention, perhaps I took you the wrong way. However, to come and post something clearly intended to offend is uncalled for and unnecessary.

If that was not your intention, perhaps I took you the wrong way. However, to come and post something clearly intended to offend is uncalled for and unnecessary.

Actually, it was very necessary that I get a laugh at your incompetent version of diplomacy where "I won't merge my alliance into yours" is viewed as hostility.

Actually, it was very necessary that I get a laugh at your incompetent version of diplomacy where "I won't merge my alliance into yours" is viewed as hostility.

That isn't what I was referring to. I'm not interested in speaking with you anymore if this is how it's going to go down.

Through a leveled democracy and representation that promotes intellectual debate and argument.

How does aligning your alliance with Doom Squad fit into that grand plan given that currently everyone is at war because your friends attacked Invicta without any cassus belli whatever in order to start a global war?

How does aligning your alliance with Doom Squad fit into that grand plan given that currently everyone is at war because your friends attacked Invicta without any cassus belli whatever in order to start a global war?

I don't think I understand how this question pertains to our internal governmental workings? Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think the way our AA is internally run is related to our protectors affairs. I can't speak on behalf of Doom Squads decision.

I don't think I understand how this question pertains to our internal governmental workings? Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think the way our AA is internally run is related to our protectors affairs. I can't speak on behalf of Doom Squads decision.

You don't find it a little absurd that you're out here talking about world unity in an announcement of a treaty with an alliance that has started a global war?  I do.  Allegiance is endorsement. 

Are you aware that the aid you are sending to alliances at war with Polaris is an act of war against Polaris?

It doesn't matter what your charter says, your actions are talking over it.

Edited by Schattenmann

You don't find it a little absurd that you're out here talking about world unity in an announcement of a treaty with an alliance that has started a global war?  I do.

Allegiance is endorsement.  It doesn't matter what your charter says, your actions are talking over it.

The statement is intended more figuratively than literally. You do have a point though.

You don't find it a little absurd that you're out here talking about world unity in an announcement of a treaty with an alliance that has started a global war?  I do.  Allegiance is endorsement. 
Are you aware that the aid you are sending to alliances at war with Polaris is an act of war against Polaris?

It doesn't matter what your charter says, your actions are talking over it.

At this moment, i am not aware of any aid being sent to enemies of Polaris. With the exception of our alignment with Doom Squad, I do not know of any official aid being sent.

Scratch that. I found it. Yes, I am aware (now, lol.) Edited by TheBoss0567

At this moment, i am not aware of any aid being sent to enemies of Polaris. With the exception of our alignment with Doom Squad, I do not know of any official aid being sent.

Perhaps you had better go back to the drawing board, come back and tell us what your alliance really stands for.  Good luck going forward.

Perhaps you had better go back to the drawing board, come back and tell us what your alliance really stands for.  Good luck going forward.

Give the guy a break. He chose DS because he likes talking to the members on irc.

simply because he wants to run his alliance different than his protector, doesn't mean he can't be aligned to them.

In your corner of the world, I'd recommend being grateful, perhaps his world unity views rub on DS, or maybe they turn into nuke turrents because of people like you

Give the guy a break. He chose DS because he likes talking to the members on irc.

simply because he wants to run his alliance different than his protector, doesn't mean he can't be aligned to them.

In your corner of the world, I'd recommend being grateful, perhaps his world unity views rub on DS, or maybe they turn into nuke turrents because of people like you

In respect of both sides, LH brings the point I was attempting to make. Doom Squads decision to operate DS has no relation to our decision to run Entente.

I did give him a break, he's not in my range ;) I find nothing overly strenuous in asking a man to match his actions to his words or vice versa.

Which is a legitimate request. I feel as I have stated in my previous post. I thank you for bringing the issue forward as I will ensure that further speaking will not worded where it could be taken the wrong way. Edited by TheBoss0567

Yeah, you're not being as biting as you think. More ridiculous.

wow lol ok man u got me

I can see how it might seem ridiculous they're here to play a game and make Skype buddies, but it is what it is. If I decided to play the bad guy, I wouldn't get bent out of shape if someone had some dramatic language to describe me. I would eat it up. They should be grateful someone out here still even cares to notice the difference between DBDC and GATO.

Since when has treating brand new alliance leaders, and alliances like they're 4k days old nations that have been alliance leaders for years been the norm? 

We should foster new AAs that bring activity to our community as TheBoss has done. I for one welcome you, despite DS, and Riot's differences, I wish you the best of luck with your new AA. Hopefully being allied to DS works out for you in your best interest. Though. As other's have pointed out, DS may not be the best fit for you just by reading your charter, then again that may just be how I see it, and not yourself. 

Good luck, the Entente. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Since when has treating brand new alliance leaders, and alliances like they're 4k days old nations that have been alliance leaders for years been the norm? 

We should foster a new AAs that bring activity to our community as TheBoss has done. I for one welcome you, despite DS, and Riot's differences, I wish you the best of luck with your new AA. Hopefully being allied to DS works out for you in your best interest. Though. As other's have pointed out, DS may not be the best fit for you just by reading your charter, then again that may just be how I see it, and not yourself. 

Good luck, the Entente. 

Thank you.

The Entente might have chosen NpO as a protectorate if NpO was capable of defending them; alas, they are incapable. 

wow lol ok man u got me

I can see how it might seem ridiculous they're here to play a game and make Skype buddies, but it is what it is. If I decided to play the bad guy, I wouldn't get bent out of shape if someone had some dramatic language to describe me. I would eat it up. They should be grateful someone out here still even cares to notice the difference between DBDC and GATO.

Are You, Mogar, and Twyin all friends?

We should foster new AAs that bring activity to our community as TheBoss has done. I for one welcome you, despite DS, and Riot's differences, I wish you the best of luck with your new AA. Hopefully being allied to DS works out for you in your best interest. Though. As other's have pointed out, DS may not be the best fit for you just by reading your charter, then again that may just be how I see it, and not yourself. 

Good luck, the Entente. 

Agreed. A brand new alliance should not have to be scrutinized and threatened by first class alliances simply because they didn't 'choose' them for their protectorate. They just want someone to prevent the tech raiders.

Agreed. A brand new alliance should not have to be scrutinized and threatened by first class alliances simply because they didn't 'choose' them for their protectorate. They just want someone to prevent the tech raiders.

Hahahaha Doom Squad ARE ~ThE rAidErs~. Hell, so are NG. So we're meanies for letting TE know who they're getting into bed with, but you're cool with the raiding in the first place? This is like those stupid DT and WFF threads all over again.

I do appreciate being called a first class alliance though, that feels good.