why isnt 9mil/100 tech deal the standard

scolar visari

And now, with the help of alliances like Doom Squad which is full battle hardened, pipe-laying pitbulls: the upper tiers become the hammer and our lower tier is the anvil. 

I respect the capabilities and warrior spirit of Doom Squad, but it would not win a war against a depressed Polar on its own.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it 2011?

There are more tech buyers on the market than there are tech sellers.

supply-and-demand, tech rates at 9 million is becoming the norm

sure, you can try a 6 million for 200 tech deal, good luck getting the last 100 tech

The deals were going smoothly when I was doing it pre-war

I just got rock hard all of sudden, talk dirty to me baby! :awesome: :war:

Boys boys boys I know yall been gettin down that polar ass since day 1

I respect the capabilities and warrior spirit of Doom Squad, but it would not win a war against a depressed Polar on its own.

A 40 nation alliance wouldn't win against a 200+ nation alliance on its own you don't say.

Were here to win not give a fair fight.

The advantage that Doomsphere has that Tywin and others hate to take into account is that by having control of the top tier, we've systematically gained control of all levels of the upper tier as well.  Which means eventually we can down declare on all of the nations that they have and inflict more damage to their nations than they can to ours.  Its a beautiful strategy first pioneered by Citadel so many years ago.

And now, with the help of alliances like Doom Squad which is full battle hardened, pipe-laying pitbulls: the upper tiers become the hammer and our lower tier is the anvil. 

DBDC is the hammer.

The tech sellers who accept 100/300 tech deals are the ones who get crushed by that hammer that keeps them small forever because 9/300 is a swindle!

20510189-red-powerful-destruction-3d-gra

DBDC is the hammer.

The tech sellers who accept 100/300 tech deals are the ones who get crushed by that hammer that keeps them small forever because 9/300 is a swindle!

depends my view is tech buyers win the war. I can supply a tech seller all war. A tech buyer is harder to supply. So Mr which is easier for you?

DBDC is the hammer.

I would much rather receive 9m/300t deals as a seller and know that I had the blanket protection of someone like DBDC and their allies. It's not like the whole Doomsphere doesn't protect their sellers like a lioness protects her cubs. Look at the war stats and aid of Doom Squad. They are not suffering from this war. They are growing.

I would much rather receive 9m/300t deals as a seller and know that I had the blanket protection of someone like DBDC and their allies. It's not like the whole Doomsphere doesn't protect their sellers like a lioness protects her cubs. Look at the war stats and aid of Doom Squad. They are not suffering from this war. They are growing.

So much for eternal war on our tech sellers lol

especially when warchests are so huge these days, a decent sized nations makes well over 9 mil a day. sending 9 mil every 10 days isn't going to break the bank, considering what it would cost to buy that tech yourself it's a jackpot.

i will no longer do 6/100 deals. i hope more tech sellers do the same so we can put pressure on the tech market to increase the price to a more reasonable lvl. we sellers are a scare resource. what happens when a commodity is scarce, it becomes more valuable. we need to use our power to help ourselves!

It doesn't matter how much money it is, what matters is how quickly you accumulate tech.

The standard is 1 slot of money (how much ever money the seller can accept) for 2 slots of tech.

Only slot efficiency matters, nothing else does.

You're ignoring the fact that mid tier nations can't afford 9/100 while still building an adequate warchest. Terrible thread.

This.

Mid tier, or even upper low tier that start buying early like I did, cannot afford 9/100. I was reduced to buying for 3/50 for the first 30 days or so.

By doing 9/200, you are helping that nation while also being paid well. Yes, I could try and sell tech at 9/100, but it would be ideal to do 9/200 because I strengthen that nation along with my own without losing much more cash. 9/100 is something I'd offer to a non-ally or a nation not of my alliance affiliation. There are more to alliance's than yourself.

By doing 9/200, you are helping that nation while also being paid well. Yes, I could try and sell tech at 9/100, but it would be ideal to do 9/200 because I strengthen that nation along with my own without losing much more cash. 9/100 is something I'd offer to a non-ally or a nation not of my alliance affiliation. There are more to alliance's than yourself.

^^ this is my fellings on it also as a tech seller and I bought the FAC specifically for 9 mill/200 tech deals.... :ph34r: I do these only for allies or players who treat me with respect and can be counted on in times of need to come trough with a tech deal regardless who I'm fighting, otherwise you won't get any deals to start with and if I did make one it would be the 9 mill 100 tech ratio(but I wouldn't so doesn't matter)... :smug:

Edited by Stonewall14